The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: mudokon on October 15, 2005, 06:05:35 pm

Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: mudokon on October 15, 2005, 06:05:35 pm
Achewood's fourth anniversary occurred at the beginning of this month, and although I'm sure everyone's aware of that, I don't think it got a formal mention on this board. I probably would have let it slip by, but I was reading through the archive this morning and I kind of suddenly realized that Onstad has been churning out a pretty great webcomic for four years now, which is a pretty awesome feat. It's had its share of lulls and lows, but I'd definitely consider it the best webcomic out there.

This (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=06042002) was the first Achewood I read, as I'm pretty sure it was linked to by Jeffrey Rowland on that same day. It kind of blows my mind to think I've been reading this strip on a near-daily basis for over three years now. This (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=02192004) is the one that got me reading through the archives again today. That's a good strip, the Sex Limo one. That's a really good strip.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: V-Adore on October 15, 2005, 06:15:01 pm
My first was this, (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=06282002) linked by Goats. (http://www.goats.com) I didn't get it at the time. Much has changed since then.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: wombat on October 15, 2005, 07:36:30 pm
We've had this conversation before and I am always depressed by it because I have no idea what was the first strip I read.  I know I got to it by a link from Lileks, but unless I want to reread the entire archive of his blog, I'll never know what strip it was.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: pmcd9 on October 15, 2005, 08:05:37 pm
I too discovered Achewood via Lileks.  So likely it was This one (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=12202001).

~Paul
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: CortJstr on October 15, 2005, 10:17:56 pm
I discovered it via Lileks, but it was during a re-run of the French Fry saga just when Volume 1 was starting to ship.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: wombat on October 16, 2005, 12:26:52 am
I have no idea which of those it might have been.  Perhaps it is that I can no longer imagine my life before Achewood and therefore the concept of 'first strip I read' is impossible to contemplate.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: AugustWest on October 16, 2005, 01:25:45 am
Quote from: "wombat"
I have no idea which of those it might have been.  Perhaps it is that I can no longer imagine my life before Achewood and therefore the concept of 'first strip I read' is impossible to contemplate.


What she said.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: misterqueue on October 16, 2005, 03:05:14 am
Discovered on the suggestion of a friend of mine.  This (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=11122001) is the first read.  

And this (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=12072001) is the one that got me hooked.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: starlight on October 16, 2005, 12:36:17 pm
I think my first was either this (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=10252002) or this (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=10282002).  achewood was linked in a news post on elftor (http://www.elftor.com/) around then.  funny, I had to google for the url to that comic since I stopped reading it years ago.  it seems to not really be updated anyhow.

I can't remember which got me hooked.  I know it took me awhile (prob. a week or two really) till I read from the beginning.. hm.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: Golfhaus on October 16, 2005, 01:51:00 pm
I really have no idea how I came to see Achewood, to be honest with you. If I had realized the significance of what I was doing at the time, I'm sure I would have taken better notes.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: pmcd9 on October 16, 2005, 06:23:13 pm
Quote from: "misterqueue"
And this (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=12072001) is the one that got me hooked.

I'm pretty sure that's where a bunch of us got hooked.  It was #3 (http://achewood.plagiarist.com/viewtopic.php?p=2366#2366) on the all time favorites list we did a couple of years ago.

~Paul
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: misterqueue on October 16, 2005, 06:52:03 pm
Quote from: "pmcd9"
Quote from: "misterqueue"
And this (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=12072001) is the one that got me hooked.

I'm pretty sure that's where a bunch of us got hooked.  It was #3 (http://achewood.plagiarist.com/viewtopic.php?p=2366#2366) on the all time favorites list we did a couple of years ago.


Looks like I'm one of the commoners or we all have delicious taste.


Since then I have to say that this (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=11052004) or this (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=10172003) are probably my favorites of all time.  (Best series is obviously Road Trip or CH)

then there is the amendment strip.  "Pisses hell of ducats up the wall" makes me laugh every time.  Hrm...
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: Null on October 16, 2005, 07:04:14 pm
I came via Lileks as well.  I don't remember which strip.  I remember what Lileks said, though: "So, have you bought your Achewood book yet?"

Been hooked ever since.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: side_show on October 16, 2005, 08:07:43 pm
Well, for post # 1000, let me tell you how I came to know Achewood.

My SO and I, in the time just before we began dating, but just after the more obvious flirting began, were working in a giant call centre about the size of four football fields.  At this call centre,  Convergys, for those who want to know (http://www.convergys.com/),  we both worked for the "Save Team."  When American AT & T WorldNet (a dial up internet provider) customers called in to the automated system, if they either: a) got tired of the impossible and annoying automated system and started mashing random keys on their phone, or b) pushed the button that offered them the option to cancel their account, they would then be put through to us way up in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.  Fun Fact:  If a customer asked where we were located, we were trained to say: "North of Minneapolis," and then be vague if further questions were asked.  Anyway it was our job to convince anyone transferred to us to not cancel their account, and we had to try at least twice within the call to convince them, with offers of technical support, three free months of service, etc.  So my SO,  myself and a couple dozen other people did this, and working for an ISP, and sitting infront of a computer for hours on end, each of us basically surfed the net for 8 hrs a day five days a week.  As we got more and more bored of our jobs, and more an more board of playing Bejeweled and IM'ing friends a hundred desks away, we started to look for more useful entertainments.  Somehow I stumbled across  http://www.fadetoblack.com, which was a fun site back in the day, but is now not updated very often at all.  The Celebrity Death Pool was always fun, and so was it's Cartoon of the Day, linked to the now defunct http://plif.andkon.com/.  My not-yet-SO discovered me giggling inbetween calls one day at the totally not-appropriate-for-work PLIF Oct 22/99 Cabage Patch Kid Holocaust strip, from their archive and he realized exactly where I was coming from, and that he had to find something equally good to impress me.  He was searching out web comics over the next few days, and that's when he showed me the link to Achewood and the Dumbrella board.  I started with the very first strip, and started posting on the board at the same time.

We got transferred together at the end of Novemeber to a different department - AT & T Broadband, which had gone bankrupt and disconnected service to around a hundred thousand custmers, and we had to take constant angry calls all day from customers who had been disconnected, without a break for days on end.   We went on our official first date in the first week of Decemember 2001, and it was good as gold from then on.  

We're both perminantly out of call centre hell now, but both call centres and Achewood were at the centre of our relationship at one point.  I have fond memories of he and I skanking down the winter streets on our first date, dancing around about "these knifes" in the slushy snow.  It's an easy way to remember the anniversary of our first date.  The coffee shop we went to on that date is closed down now, I moved out of the apartment we walked to that day a year later to live with him, we moved out of the neighbourhood of the restaurant we ate that night this year to our new house... basically the only three things still in my life from four years ago are him, my cat, and Achewood.  Huh.

Four years of Achewood, and 1000 posts.

I'm getting way to mushy here.

Fuck you all, motherfuckers.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: Bozack on October 16, 2005, 09:38:36 pm
Ummm....Jesus. I've actually lost a whole lot of the last few years, so I don't remember. It was maybe December or something...wait, I can just look this shit up, right?
*minutes later*
Hahaha, I was a lot wittier back then. Examples follow:

V-Adore wrote:
I'm sort of glad we aren't seeing the denouement of the "ding-dong all hanging out" arc. That must have been unpleasant.

Ooooh, "denouement." SOMEONE probably ACTUALLY GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL.

Except that's just from 2004, and I'm sure that I posted before that...I remember it was the day that Beef got a swole up bozack, hence my name. Jesus, man. Who knows. Anyway, yeah, like two years ago. Good times. I like how you could probably read my posts and track my descent into alcohol, pot and loose women.
Title: Lead a happy life, read Achewood
Post by: pmcd9 on October 17, 2005, 01:06:57 am
Mel, let me make sure I understand this correctly.  Are you basically saying that you owe your current happy relationship situation to Achewood?  Is that what I am hearing?  If so, that is beautiful.  God bless Achewood.

~Paul
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: aparrish on October 17, 2005, 02:13:20 pm
Quote from: "side_show"
A touching story


This is awesome.  I'm envious - whenever I send my girlfriend an Achewood strip, she just sort of gets angry at me.  It's a part of my life that we will alas never be able to share. :(
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: robot_god on October 17, 2005, 02:38:57 pm
I started with the "Isosceles Lock" not more than a few months ago, catching a link from some message board.  In the three days that followed, I had no choice but to read every last strip.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: Null on October 17, 2005, 03:29:20 pm
I keep trying to show Achewood to people, but they just look at me like I'm showing them Conceptual Art that they're not supposed to "get."

The only other person I know (in real life) who likes Achewood quit shortly thereafter and got married.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: Beatrice on October 17, 2005, 08:16:34 pm
Quote from: "Bozack"
Good times. I like how you could probably read my posts and track my descent into alcohol, pot and loose women.


And what a horrible thing it was.  I saw the whole thing, and i still get teary-eyed.

Well Bozack here introduced me to both the strip and the board, and the first link I remember actually following from him was probably this (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=08072002) 'cause he thought " Fuckin' " was so damn funny.  Needless to say I was not yet hooked and several lonely weeks probably passed till for some unremembered reason I finally started reading through from the beginning.

Bozack, if you don't already know, Gina has been reading the archives and is probably all caught up now.  She loves it and quotes it to me now and again.  YES![/url]
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: Bozack on October 17, 2005, 09:32:54 pm
Oh, c'mon, the "Fuckin'" poster or wall-hanger is the best thing in that strip. If 'stad made that, I would buy it.
And Gina reads because we are all amigos. We should get her to get on the board. It needs a little Gina.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: jough on October 17, 2005, 09:43:28 pm
Is Gina hot?  Would she be likely to post photos of herself wearing nothing but Achewood t-shirts* and stuff?

If so, extend to her an invite.  Otherwise we're all full up here.







* Tied around her head like a bandana.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 17, 2005, 10:46:03 pm
Quote from: "jough"
Is Gina hot?  Would she be likely to post photos of herself wearing nothing but Achewood t-shirts* and stuff?

If so, extend to her an invite.  Otherwise we're all full up here.







* Tied around her head like a bandana.


You had me at "hello."
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: jough on October 18, 2005, 01:30:30 am
I only ask the question because Beatrice has proven to be such a disappointment that I now have to question when 'zack wants to bring another lady friend around.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 18, 2005, 01:39:30 am
Quote from: "jough"
I only ask the question because Beatrice has proven to be such a disappointment that I now have to question when 'zack wants to bring another lady friend around.


Maybe bozack Gets Off on having Uncalled-for Internet Berations from women. Perhaps this is the masochist's version of Mega Hugs.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: misterqueue on October 18, 2005, 02:38:20 am
changed because I'm an idiot... a drunken idiot
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: Bozack on October 18, 2005, 02:39:37 am
Ha, I don't think Beatrice has ever internet-berated me, and Gina is a witty young lady; I think she would make a good addition to our motley crue.
Also, I already told her that she should join. So she's probably reading this post, in which two members proposition her.

Hi Gina!
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: jough on October 18, 2005, 03:41:41 am
Gina better hurry up and sign up for an account and post, then, post haste, because we've already been regaled with stories of how she can take down a whole salami in one squat.

OH NO HE DI'N'
Title: Re: Lead a happy life, read Achewood
Post by: side_show on October 18, 2005, 03:59:21 am
Quote from: "pmcd9"
Mel, let me make sure I understand this correctly.  Are you basically saying that you owe your current happy relationship situation to Achewood?  Is that what I am hearing?  If so, that is beautiful.  God bless Achewood.

~Paul


Yes, I am young, I have fun, I read Achewood.  Happiness is Achewood... and a warm gun.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: AlohaDawg on October 18, 2005, 06:29:22 am
Quote from: "jough"
Gina better hurry up and sign up for an account and post, then, post haste, because we've already been regaled with stories of how she can take down a whole salami in one squat.

OH NO HE DI'N'


I like the one where she picks up the stack of quarters in one squat and spits them out one by one.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: jough on October 18, 2005, 06:30:38 am
You should see her ping-pong ball trick.  Now that's muscle control, baby.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 18, 2005, 01:09:18 pm
Quote from: "jough"
You should see her ping-pong ball trick.  Now that's muscle control, baby.


She can stick an entire raw egg in, do a little pole dance, fart twice and when she ejects the egg, the shell is unbroken -- yet it is scrambled to perfection, with chives, inside.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: jough on October 18, 2005, 02:56:49 pm
Bozack's friend Gina can sit on a coil of rope, gyrate rhythmically for 20 seconds, and then pull out a perfect Angler's Loop without ever standing up.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 18, 2005, 03:00:21 pm
Quote from: "jough"
Bozack's friend Gina can sit on a coil of rope, gyrate rhythmically for 20 seconds, and then pull out a perfect Angler's Loop without ever standing up.


Bozack's friend Gina can stick a pork chop between her legs, clap her ass cheeks together, and pull out three links of andouille sausage.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: Turbo Ninja on October 18, 2005, 06:06:34 pm
Bozack's friend Gina can sit on an unshuffled deck of playing cards, use a Thighmaster for five seconds and deal a hand of Texas Hold'em to a table of eight players.

Just look out when it's time for her to turn the "river."
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: Beatrice on October 18, 2005, 06:43:35 pm
That's fantastic!  Now she will NEVER come here AGAIN!




Also, sorry to be such a dissapointment, but when I get plastic surgery and my new achewood hoodie i will post pictures.  (...and deal a poker hand naked without using my hands.)
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 18, 2005, 07:06:05 pm
Quote from: "Beatrice"
That's fantastic!  Now she will NEVER come here AGAIN!


Well, shit, she came pretty much everywhere else!


... like the time she sat on a bottle of mouthwash, coughed twice and whitened her pu$$y dentata.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: misterqueue on October 18, 2005, 07:20:42 pm
Any time someone on a damn forum I'm on brings up pu$$y dentata I'm reminded that we need yet another Godwin's law for it...

and then usually I'm distracte-  Oooh.. tinfoil.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 18, 2005, 07:22:30 pm
Quote from: "misterqueue"
Any time someone on a damn forum I'm on brings up pu$$y dentata I'm reminded that we need yet another Godwin's law for it...

and then usually I'm distracte-  Oooh.. tinfoil.


Via Wikipedia:

Quote from: "Wikipedia"

pu$$ys with actual teeth

In rare instances, teeth may actually be found in a pu$$y. Dermoid cysts are formed from the outer layers of embryonic skin cells. These cells are able to mature into teeth, bones, or hair, and these cysts are able to form anywhere the skin folds inwards to become another organ, such as in the ear or the pu$$y. The actual pu$$y is of course not able to bite.


I wonder if it can be trained to bite with enough Kegels -- Yeah, I see your point.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: Null on October 18, 2005, 08:13:59 pm
Gosh, if I was Gina--and I'm not saying I'm not--these exchanges would definitely cause the blood to drain from my basement full of victims.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: misterqueue on October 18, 2005, 08:16:04 pm
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"

I wonder if it can be trained to bite with enough Kegels -- Yeah, I see your point.


Kegels always sounded like a Nazi anyway... Corporal Kegel.  

Anyway there you have it.. Godwin's Law invoked...  I feel better now.. mostly because I'm no longer laughing at images of labia chewing on beef jerky like Macho Man Randy Savage.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: arkabee on October 18, 2005, 08:21:35 pm
while i'm not entirely sure if i want to show any inkling of support for a thread of talking about someone noone know's talents and abilites,
i simply can not resist invoking Mr Randy:

OOOOOHHHHHH YEEEAAAHHHHHH!
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: mudokon on October 18, 2005, 08:43:14 pm
Man, I read those last few posts in complete horror, only to reach the end of the thread and remember that I was inadvertantly responsible for this topic. I'm going to go lie down for a while.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 18, 2005, 08:43:46 pm
Quote from: "misterqueue"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"

I wonder if it can be trained to bite with enough Kegels -- Yeah, I see your point.


Kegels always sounded like a Nazi anyway... Corporal Kegel.  

Anyway there you have it.. Godwin's Law invoked...  I feel better now.. mostly because I'm no longer laughing at images of labia chewing on beef jerky like Macho Man Randy Savage.


Intentional invocation of Godwin's Law means THE THREAD MUST GO ON.


Bozack's friend Gina sat on a stump, scratched her head and spit out a ream of paper!
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: CortJstr on October 18, 2005, 08:55:00 pm
Dang. Bozack's friend Gina has crazy muscle control. She must've done that whatchamacallit prana bindu training. Is she also a Truthsayer?
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: misterqueue on October 18, 2005, 09:01:51 pm
I heard Bozack's friend Gina was actually able to babysit those quintuplets down the street by sitting on them and carrying them around like a Kangaroo pouch.  When she spat them back out they were 16 years older and all looked like Corey Haim.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: Golfhaus on October 18, 2005, 09:04:31 pm
That ain't nuthin'. I heard she took a gallon of milk inside her, swallowed some ice cubes, and made the whole school MILKSHAKES.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 18, 2005, 09:11:00 pm
I heard she sat on a pile of barley and hops and, two minutes later, pissed a fine Pilsner.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: misterqueue on October 18, 2005, 10:17:21 pm
I heard that she sat on an entire flock of sheep and two weeks later the entire country of Norway had enough wool sweaters for 15 years.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 18, 2005, 10:26:29 pm
You know I'm extremely disappointed that we've all been making jokes about the pu$$yl capacity of this alleged woman and yet no one has made the obvious pun on her name.

Also I heard Bozack's friend Gina sat on a tomato vine and made gazpacho, ketchup and V-8 in three separate squirts.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: misterqueue on October 18, 2005, 10:33:00 pm
I think mocking her name in this case is too easy... no one wins the prize for shit like that.

I heard Gina once slid down a snowy hill naked and at the bottom left only a perfect three-tiered snowman; corncob pipe and all.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: Bozack on October 18, 2005, 10:47:08 pm
THIS IS THE WORST THING EVER.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: Mantonio on October 18, 2005, 11:05:17 pm
Quote from: "Bozack"
THIS IS THE WORST THING EVER.


I don't think I'll be introducing any of my lady friends to this forum any time soon.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: Ben-San on October 18, 2005, 11:49:58 pm
Quote from: "Mantonio"
I don't think I'll be introducing any of my lady friends to this forum any time soon.


No kidding. If Gina ever showed up now, how could she possibly live up to the legend?
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: misterqueue on October 18, 2005, 11:51:23 pm
Quote from: "Ben-San"
Quote from: "Mantonio"
I don't think I'll be introducing any of my lady friends to this forum any time soon.


No kidding. If Gina ever showed up now, how could she possibly live up to the legend?


Well...   that all depends actually...

*cough*
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 19, 2005, 12:00:11 am
Quote from: "misterqueue"
Quote from: "Ben-San"
Quote from: "Mantonio"
I don't think I'll be introducing any of my lady friends to this forum any time soon.


No kidding. If Gina ever showed up now, how could she possibly live up to the legend?


Well...   that all depends actually...

*cough*


One labia clapping against another makes a fine sound as we welcome ... GINA!

(applause)
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: misterqueue on October 19, 2005, 12:01:35 am
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "misterqueue"
Quote from: "Ben-San"
Quote from: "Mantonio"
I don't think I'll be introducing any of my lady friends to this forum any time soon.


No kidding. If Gina ever showed up now, how could she possibly live up to the legend?


Well...   that all depends actually...

*cough*


One labia clapping against another makes a fine sound as we welcome ... GINA!

(applause)


And now you know the rest of the back story....  good DAY!
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: AugustWest on October 19, 2005, 01:06:36 am
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
You know I'm extremely disappointed that we've all been making jokes about the pu$$yl capacity of this alleged woman and yet no one has made the obvious pun on her name.


I was kinda hoping that Va would take care of that.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: side_show on October 19, 2005, 03:06:34 am
Oh, you boys.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: Beatrice on October 19, 2005, 06:43:47 pm
You don't know her, you cannot imagine your best friend doing all these things.  I can, I CAN! And if I gouge out my eyes she will STILL BE THERE!


You are what drives me to drink, dear forum.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: AlohaDawg on October 19, 2005, 07:21:23 pm
How's she look doing them? You got any pictures?
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 19, 2005, 07:22:28 pm
Quote from: "Beatrice"
You don't know her, you cannot imagine your best friend doing all these things.  I can, I CAN! And if I gouge out my eyes she will STILL BE THERE!


You are what drives me to drink, dear forum.


Wait, Bozack moved from you to your best friend? What, is he working his way down the line?

I bet Beatrice is just sore because Gina sat on her head and when she got up Beatrice had a fully lacquered beehive.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: Bozack on October 19, 2005, 07:26:15 pm
Herrrgh!
Gina is actually, I think, a living angel. I am unsure that she even has sexual organs, and if she does, I feel that I am far too unclean to even think on them. If she removed her ##### around me, it would be like the Nazis and the Arc of the Covenant. She's one of those girls who you only heard rumors about her dating people.
I actually have pictures of her and Beatrice on my computer, along with a hilarious one of a completely unrelated girl looking like Peter Tosh, but Beatrice has specifically threatened that she would kill me if I posted a picture of her, and I don't think Gina would take kindly to it, either. But we should have a picture thread, where we post the most ridiculous photographs we currently have.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: aparrish on October 19, 2005, 08:36:22 pm
I'm kind of disappointed that we made it through that whole "Bozack's friend Gina's pu$$y is so large and dextrous" thing without some of it even getting on the mayor.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: jough on October 20, 2005, 02:16:28 am
I'm fairly certain that Beatrice already posted a photo of herself once, as has Bozack, so it's not exactly breaking new ground here.

And Gina's not here anyway, so post something we can photoshop, will ya?

EDIT: Jstr'd (http://achewood.plagiarist.com/templates/subSilver/images/icon_minipost.gif)
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 20, 2005, 04:44:02 am
Quote from: "aparrish"
I'm kind of disappointed that we made it through that whole "Bozack's friend Gina's pu$$y is so large and dextrous" thing without some of it even getting on the mayor.


(http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/0/06/Centipedes.jpg)

edit: 999 posts! whee.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: side_show on October 20, 2005, 10:27:43 pm
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "aparrish"
I'm kind of disappointed that we made it through that whole "Bozack's friend Gina's pu$$y is so large and dextrous" thing without some of it even getting on the mayor.


(http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/0/06/Centipedes.jpg)

edit: 999 posts! whee.


I am still laughing at this.  Thank you Bobby!

Also, step on up to the 1000 & up crowd - feels good don' it?
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on October 21, 2005, 12:29:21 pm
Quote from: "aparrish"
I'm kind of disappointed that we made it through that whole "Bozack's friend Gina's pu$$y is so large and dextrous" thing without some of it even getting on the mayor.


Don't even.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: Beatrice on October 24, 2005, 06:51:11 pm
I'll post halloween pictures from this weekend.   And BozackAttack, you can post pictures if they're not me naked.  And since I know you don't have any of those, you can post pictures if i see them first.  Dig it?

You could post Gina's Lindy on here, since I know you've got it.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: Bozack on October 24, 2005, 10:38:56 pm
Her Lindy? Wasn't that a dance from the 20's?
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: MattFish on October 25, 2005, 02:23:53 am
Quote from: "Bozack"
Her Lindy? Wasn't that a dance from the 20's?


I'm still on the fence as to whether I really want to see her Lindy hop.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 25, 2005, 02:35:14 am
Quote from: "Mattgiraffe"
Quote from: "Bozack"
Her Lindy? Wasn't that a dance from the 20's?


I'm still on the fence as to whether I really want to see her Lindy hop.


Bozack's friend Gina was on a fence, and then she sneezed and ended up sitting on a pile of 200,000 toothpicks.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: AlohaDawg on October 25, 2005, 06:26:15 am
umm

we TALKED about this
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 25, 2005, 01:27:30 pm
This will continue unabated until SOMEBODY provides PICTURES of SOMEBODY
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: misterqueue on October 25, 2005, 01:51:19 pm
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
This will continue unabated until SOMEBODY provides PICTURES of SOMEBODY


I heard someone once looked at a picture of someone and was sucked into it like a black hole.  They emerged 4 weeks later mumbling something about a divine cervix and a ghastly need to pee.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 25, 2005, 01:53:12 pm
Quote from: "misterqueue"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
This will continue unabated until SOMEBODY provides PICTURES of SOMEBODY


I heard someone once looked at a picture of someone and was sucked into it like a black hole.  They emerged 4 weeks later mumbling something about a divine cervix and a ghastly need to pee.


Thread winner: this can be locked.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: Beatrice on October 25, 2005, 02:47:50 pm
Quote from: "Bozack"
Her Lindy? Wasn't that a dance from the 20's?


the prison abuse meets Krispy Kreme picture.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: robot_roll_call on October 25, 2005, 03:53:42 pm
Quote from: "Beatrice"
Quote from: "Bozack"
Her Lindy? Wasn't that a dance from the 20's?


the prison abuse meets Krispy Kreme picture.


Well that isn't going to help things any.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: jough on October 25, 2005, 04:11:02 pm
So wait, there was talk of naked photos?

(I kinda skimmed the rest of this thread, but caught Beatrice posting something about naked photos, but I kept clicking on the words and NOTHING happened.  Where is the link to the naked photos?)
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: Mantonio on October 25, 2005, 09:39:48 pm
Quote from: "jough"
So wait, there was talk of naked photos?

(I kinda skimmed the rest of this thread, but caught Beatrice posting something about naked photos, but I kept clicking on the words and NOTHING happened.  Where is the link to the naked photos?)


Be careful what you ask for, Jough.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: pmcd9 on October 26, 2005, 02:13:18 am
Pictures of Beatrice. (http://achewood.plagiarist.com/viewtopic.php?p=38744#38744)  She might be naked.  It looks like she's standing in the toilet.

~Paul
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: Bozack on October 26, 2005, 02:39:55 am
I have a fuck*ng SASSY picture of her. It is amazing- she's standing up all crooked, grinning at the camera and sort of pulling on one of her tank top straps, the other hand is holding a beer and you can see the top of her underwear. She thinks it's white trash and won't let me post it.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: Choop on October 26, 2005, 04:11:31 am
PMing is not posting, good sir.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: mudokon on October 26, 2005, 04:23:59 am
I thought the topic creator could lock their own topics, but I guess I was wrong?
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: jough on October 26, 2005, 05:15:01 am
Yeah, Bozack,  no one would know if you emailed me a photo.  Damn, man, that's why Jesus invented email.

Also, when I heard talk of naked photos I thought that it was supposed to be of Gina, and her Magickal pu$$y!
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: misterqueue on October 26, 2005, 10:29:32 am
I think this picture should be shared; for the good of the world!
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: wombat on October 26, 2005, 04:53:41 pm
Dang, now you guys have got even me wanting to see this picture.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: acoxcae on October 26, 2005, 05:11:18 pm
SUPPORT FREE SPEECH

END CENSORSHIP

Let Bozack's posting of this picture usher in a new era of freedom, communcation, and understanding!


Or don't, since Beatrice would beat your about your skull with a lamp base until you'd had enough.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: robot_roll_call on October 26, 2005, 06:14:37 pm
Quote from: "jough"
Yeah, Bozack,  no one would know if you emailed me a photo.  Damn, man, that's why Jesus invented email.

Also, when I heard talk of naked photos I thought that it was supposed to be of Gina, and her Magickal pu$$y!


It's probably like looking into the monolith in 2001.

My God. It's full of stars!
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: Mantonio on October 26, 2005, 10:33:37 pm
Quote from: "*****_roll_call"
Quote from: "jough"
Yeah, Bozack,  no one would know if you emailed me a photo.  Damn, man, that's why Jesus invented email.

Also, when I heard talk of naked photos I thought that it was supposed to be of Gina, and her Magickal pu$$y!


It's probably like looking into the monolith in 2001.

My God. It's full of stars!


Gina uncrossed her legs, and before you knew it, a bone was turning into a space station.
Title: Fourth Anniversary
Post by: misterqueue on October 26, 2005, 11:22:01 pm
Quote from: "Mantonio"
Quote from: "*****_roll_call"
Quote from: "jough"
Yeah, Bozack,  no one would know if you emailed me a photo.  Damn, man, that's why Jesus invented email.

Also, when I heard talk of naked photos I thought that it was supposed to be of Gina, and her Magickal pu$$y!


It's probably like looking into the monolith in 2001.

My God. It's full of stars!


Gina uncrossed her legs, and before you knew it, a bone was turning into a space station.


That's no way to work on getting these photos out of Bozack and Beatrice.. I mean.. before it was all good fun but now we have an Objective!