The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: mudokon on October 19, 2005, 06:50:57 am

Title: October 19, 2005 - king piss
Post by: mudokon on October 19, 2005, 06:50:57 am
What is this? Why is Lie Bot being nice? Why is Teodor being such a dick? Well, it's pretty funny.
Title: October 19, 2005 - king piss
Post by: Boring K on October 19, 2005, 07:24:18 am
And why does Philippe have such an angry look on his face while eating the dinosaur eggs and drinking the king piss?

That disturbed me.
Title: October 19, 2005 - king piss
Post by: Ben-San on October 19, 2005, 07:53:10 am
Teodor is angry because Philippe does not want to eat food that is healthy and does not come out of dinosaurs, kings, or (presumably) tractors. Lie Bot is being nice because to lie in this case is a nice thing to do. Philippe is being recalcitrant because he is in the vicinity of five.

I thought the thread topic should have been ARBLE GABBLE GOBBLE GREEBLE, myself.
Title: October 19, 2005 - king piss
Post by: misterqueue on October 19, 2005, 10:17:01 am
Man I love those Glugs... that's all really.
Title: October 19, 2005 - king piss
Post by: Null on October 19, 2005, 12:33:56 pm
From Philippe's frenzied reaction, it almost seems as if he fears things from dinosaurs, kings and (presumably) tractors will explode if exposed to the air too long.   No one could be this excited about drinking king piss.  I think even the toadiest of sycophants would worry about appearing more possessed than devoted.
Title: October 19, 2005 - king piss
Post by: CortJstr on October 19, 2005, 01:01:47 pm
Panel 5 owns everything.

That is all.
Title: October 19, 2005 - king piss
Post by: Imperator Severn on October 19, 2005, 01:03:12 pm
Intensity specks.
Title: October 19, 2005 - king piss
Post by: arkabee on October 19, 2005, 01:16:43 pm
i hate liebot.

still.
Title: October 19, 2005 - king piss
Post by: cellardoor on October 19, 2005, 01:26:06 pm
This strip rocks old school style!
Title: October 19, 2005 - king piss
Post by: V-Adore on October 19, 2005, 03:12:51 pm
I like to see Lie Bot using his lie powers for good. It helps explain why they keep him around.

Also, yes, panel 5 owns. I think Teodor is not so much being a dick as he is just fed up. He does hell of things for Philippe, you know? So many things, and this is how he is repaid, always. That fuck*ng guy.
Title: October 19, 2005 - king piss
Post by: misterqueue on October 19, 2005, 03:13:19 pm
King's Piss would make a really good name for a mixed drink now that I think about it...

Maybe Ginger Ale, Vodka, and a little Honey to thicken it up.

Then there's the addition of Dr. Pepper for "Kidney Stone King's Piss"
Title: October 19, 2005 - king piss
Post by: JordanB on October 19, 2005, 03:21:18 pm
I'd have liked to see a reaction from Téodor
at the end, even if it was just a blank stare.

This strip grossed me out.  Is king piss orange?
Does it have something to do with blue blood? (Har Har)
Title: October 19, 2005 - king piss
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on October 19, 2005, 03:51:25 pm
I saw the name of this one on my Bloglines feed, and was worried it was going to be about Lyle.
Title: October 19, 2005 - king piss
Post by: CortJstr on October 19, 2005, 04:26:27 pm
Quote from: "misterqueue"
King's Piss would make a really good name for a mixed drink now that I think about it...

Maybe Ginger Ale, Vodka, and a little Honey to thicken it up.

Then there's the addition of Dr. Pepper for "Kidney Stone King's Piss"

What about porphyriacs (http://culture.insidepulse.com/articles/43697)?
Title: October 19, 2005 - king piss
Post by: Null on October 19, 2005, 05:41:49 pm
I can see LieBot's involvement in this as being multi-level.  For example, on the previous day, I bet this happened:

LieBot:  Oh!  Philippe!  Whew, I'm glad to see you're not eating breakfast with Teodor!
Philippe:  Why are you glad of that, LieBot?
LieBot:  He said he was going to poison you!  But it would be at a random time!
Philippe: *Gasp*!
LieBot:  Yes!  And--oh no!  I forgot!
Philippe:  What else?
LieBot:  He said that if you found out before, he would kill you with a knife!
Philippe: *Gasp*!  What'll I do?
LieBot:  Don't panic, little Philippe.  I have a built-in food sensor.  I'll scan the food, and use code words to tell you if it is safe.  If I say "Dinosaur" and "King" then you can eat it, but you should be quick.  If I say "Skeleton" and "Knave," then run as fast as you can!

I even used the same number of *Gasp*s.
Title: October 19, 2005 - king piss
Post by: Max on October 19, 2005, 05:54:19 pm
really really really nice to see these characters back.
Title: October 19, 2005 - king piss
Post by: misterqueue on October 19, 2005, 06:04:41 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "misterqueue"
King's Piss would make a really good name for a mixed drink now that I think about it...

Maybe Ginger Ale, Vodka, and a little Honey to thicken it up.

Then there's the addition of Dr. Pepper for "Kidney Stone King's Piss"

What about porphyriacs (http://culture.insidepulse.com/articles/43697)?


Food colouring and corn syrup do just fine but probably taste awful, so I guess it would have to be Vodka, grenadine, and corn starch for thickening.   Or molasses, but I'm not sure how that would taste.  If they want to recreate the taste.. hell.. just suck on some pennies.  Though if they want it in urine then the Dr. Pepper trick works quite well.
Title: October 19, 2005 - king piss
Post by: Beatrice on October 19, 2005, 06:27:57 pm
Quote from: "Ben-San"
I thought the thread topic should have been ARBLE GABBLE GOBBLE GREEBLE, myself.





As did I.  For SHAME!
Title: October 19, 2005 - king piss
Post by: robot_roll_call on October 20, 2005, 12:10:29 am
For some reason,  this guy  (http://www.the-nextlevel.com/reviews/ps2/katamari-damacy/katamari-damacy-e.jpg) was the first thing I thought of when I reflected on the concept of drinkable king piss. Just seems like something he would do, you know?
Title: October 19, 2005 - king piss
Post by: MattFish on October 20, 2005, 01:18:33 am
I laughed so hard in class today.

King Piss! glug glug glug glug glug
Title: October 19, 2005 - king piss
Post by: jough on October 20, 2005, 02:05:28 am
MORE RAY AND BEEF
Title: October 19, 2005 - king piss
Post by: robot_god on October 20, 2005, 02:10:45 am
Yo yo yo!
Title: October 19, 2005 - king piss
Post by: robot_roll_call on October 20, 2005, 02:38:51 am
Quote from: "jough"
MORE RAY AND BEEF



BRING BACK SHITS IN THE BED
Title: October 19, 2005 - king piss
Post by: Imperator Severn on October 20, 2005, 02:41:01 am
I love Liebot, though.  YOU CAN'T TAKE MY RABBIT!
Title: October 19, 2005 - king piss
Post by: V-Adore on October 20, 2005, 02:41:33 am
Quote from: "*****_roll_call"
Quote from: "jough"
MORE RAY AND BEEF



BRING BACK SHITS IN THE BED

I've got a fever, and the only cure is MORE LYLE
Title: October 19, 2005 - king piss
Post by: Mantonio on October 20, 2005, 04:17:07 am
MORE BARRY BASS!
Title: October 19, 2005 - king piss
Post by: jough on October 20, 2005, 07:51:15 am
I LIKE THE COMIC ABOUT OTTERS AND DEPRESSED DOGS
Title: October 19, 2005 - king piss
Post by: AlohaDawg on October 20, 2005, 08:25:53 am
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Quote from: "*****_roll_call"
Quote from: "jough"
MORE RAY AND BEEF



BRING BACK SHITS IN THE BED

I've got a fever, and the only cure is MORE LYLE


All time Fave. Wins.
Title: October 19, 2005 - king piss
Post by: Mantonio on October 20, 2005, 10:28:40 am
Quote from: "jough"
I LIKE THE COMIC ABOUT OTTERS AND DEPRESSED DOGS


Okay folks, Jough is officially declared Overexcited faux-n00b of the week.
Title: October 19, 2005 - king piss
Post by: Golfhaus on October 20, 2005, 05:36:27 pm
THIS BETTER NOT MEAN ITS THE END OF MILKLIN!!!111!!!

OH NO YOU DI'NT