The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: Bobby Isosceles on October 20, 2005, 04:18:36 am

Title: Funk version of Also Spracht Zarathustra
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 20, 2005, 04:18:36 am
here. (http://www.idlewords.com/audio/also_sprach.mp3)
I have mirrored it if this site goes down.
Title: Re: Funk version of Also Spracht Zarathustra
Post by: Mantonio on October 20, 2005, 04:28:02 am
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
here. (http://www.idlewords.com/audio/also_sprach.mp3)
I have mirrored it if this site goes down.


I was all ready to say something snarky like "coulda used a vampire" but as I listened to it I realized this thing is pretty damned perfect as it is.

That said, if they ever make a video, I hope there's a Ninja, even if he just stands there.
Title: Funk version of Also Spracht Zarathustra
Post by: V-Adore on October 20, 2005, 04:30:23 am
Oh, man, Deodato. My dad has an LP from these guys. Classic.
Title: Funk version of Also Spracht Zarathustra
Post by: CortJstr on October 20, 2005, 01:12:35 pm
I know Zart isn't here anymore, but he would be very disappointed if nobody said: Woooo!