The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: aparrish on October 20, 2005, 09:15:11 pm

Title: October 20, 2005 - a clown is incredibly hot, fool!
Post by: aparrish on October 20, 2005, 09:15:11 pm
Apparently today's joke wasn't about PHP after all.

Anyway, since when was $800 more than what Ray loses between the cushions of the couch?

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=10202005
Title: October 20, 2005 - a clown is incredibly hot, fool!
Post by: AlohaDawg on October 20, 2005, 09:34:53 pm
A clown is incredibly hot, FOOL!

The thread title lacks an ingredient which gives the dish MUCH flavor.

Also, I would have called it "Moms know that a clown packs" but I have a thing for clowns and moms. Moms dressed as clowns -

holy shit.
Title: October 20, 2005 - a clown is incredibly hot, fool!
Post by: mudokon on October 20, 2005, 09:50:20 pm
Look how adorable Ray is in that first panel. That is definitely one adorable little cat.

I hope that we get a full Halloween storyline, so we can get to see more of harlequin Ray.
Title: October 20, 2005 - a clown is incredibly hot, fool!
Post by: CortJstr on October 20, 2005, 10:00:13 pm
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Also, I would have called it "Moms know that a clown packs" but I have a thing for clowns and moms. Moms dressed as clowns -

holy shit.

Disturbing new info about the Dawg*

Does anybody else feel like the alt-text was a direction for us?

Ray's only hope is that some hot chick comes dressed as Harley Quinn. Then Beef explains to him who that is.

*I feel like it's cheating to call this disturbing after the whole Gina thread.
Title: October 20, 2005 - a clown is incredibly hot, fool!
Post by: Null on October 20, 2005, 10:06:34 pm
I love how Ray says his clown costume "symbolizes a clown."

I think Mensa wants him as a member because he always pays the higher dues.  And he probably drops a couple thousand on them regularly for "walking around" money or something.
Title: October 20, 2005 - a clown is incredibly hot, fool!
Post by: MattFish on October 20, 2005, 10:13:39 pm
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Also, I would have called it "Moms know that a clown packs"


I totally agree. Also, return of the coconut rum drinks jokes. Those always are great reading.

Ray's eye makeup over his glasses resemble Beef's eyes, so at first glance I had no clue what was going on
Title: October 20, 2005 - a clown is incredibly hot, fool!
Post by: misterqueue on October 20, 2005, 10:40:05 pm
Wow.. Ray certainly makes a fine looking Punchinello.


And though I normally take Beef's side, I gotta say Ray is right.. a clown is totally hot...
Title: October 20, 2005 - a clown is incredibly hot, fool!
Post by: wombat on October 20, 2005, 10:56:32 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"

Disturbing new info about the Dawg


Ohhhhh you can say that again. Oh dear.
Title: October 20, 2005 - a clown is incredibly hot, fool!
Post by: Beatrice on October 20, 2005, 11:45:36 pm
And this all reminds me, what the hell am i gonna be for halloween?

If you've got some ideas I'll start a new thread in another section.  I'll be in Chicago (actually, heh, to visit GINA) so i need something warm, or at last till i get wasted, and then the sub zero windchill won't matter.
Title: October 20, 2005 - a clown is incredibly hot, fool!
Post by: AlohaDawg on October 20, 2005, 11:49:11 pm
The day we flew out of Chicago for the last time it was 106 degrees.

I'm betting the weather is very nice in Chicago right now. I miss that season known as 'Fall'.
Title: October 20, 2005 - a clown is incredibly hot, fool!
Post by: robot_god on October 21, 2005, 12:09:58 am
Quote from: "Beatrice"
And this all reminds me, what the hell am i gonna be for halloween?

If you've got some ideas I'll start a new thread in another section.  I'll be in Chicago (actually, heh, to visit GINA) so i need something warm, or at last till i get wasted, and then the sub zero windchill won't matter.


A *****.


Anyway, I think this is the first time Ray has retreated on something he's said.  Score one for the Beefster.
Title: October 20, 2005 - a clown is incredibly hot, fool!
Post by: V-Adore on October 21, 2005, 12:13:34 am
Wow, Ray just got owned.

I do like the return of the coconut rum drinks, too. It makes me wonder if that's recurring slang between these two since the events of the Peppermint Honcho.
Title: October 20, 2005 - a clown is incredibly hot, fool!
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 21, 2005, 01:21:01 am
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Wow, Ray just got owned.

I do like the return of the coconut rum drinks, too. It makes me wonder if that's recurring slang between these two since the events of the Peppermint Honcho.


Also if I am not mistaken, it showed up with Hiram the Blacksmith too. But back in those days they had to infuse their own rum with coconut.
Title: October 20, 2005 - a clown is incredibly hot, fool!
Post by: AugustWest on October 21, 2005, 02:59:48 am
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
A clown is incredibly hot, FOOL!

The thread title lacks an ingredient which gives the dish MUCH flavor.


Fixed.
Title: October 20, 2005 - a clown is incredibly hot, fool!
Post by: starlight on October 21, 2005, 12:13:56 pm
This clown bit just reminded me of a horrible story about a clown and sexual acts *shivers* :(

At least Ray isn't a creepy looking clown... just a ridiculous one.