The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: side_show on October 23, 2005, 05:15:44 pm

Title: The Animation of David Firth
Post by: side_show on October 23, 2005, 05:15:44 pm
I've always found David Firth's website to be an excellent place to go when I'm craving weird-arty-Lynch-like cartoons, which is surprisingly often.  Since some of you like the dark side of Achewood, perhaps a little http://www.fat-pie.com will hit the spot.  Be warned, if you type http://www.fatpie.com ie forgetting the "-" the site you find is very, very different.

Anyway, my fav is theberries (http://www.fat-pie.com/berries.htm)androof tiling (http://www.fat-pie.com/bwrt.htm) series, followed closely by the entire Salad Fingers series (http://www.fat-pie.com/salad2.htm).  Enjoy!

edit: None of this is really safe for work, so be warned!
Title: The Animation of David Firth
Post by: slink on October 23, 2005, 07:59:16 pm
Oh good god... Salad Fingers disturbs me!
It's less that it itself disturbs me, I just wasn't really into it, but my mate does the voice impeccably... Well, less so since it creeps me out.