The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: Bobby Isosceles on October 24, 2005, 06:19:59 am

Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 24, 2005, 06:19:59 am
Have you ever thought to yourself, "Gee, I sure love the Olsen Twins, but could I have a version of them that was a little more ... you know, white supremacist?"

Don't fret. Now, after the tragic last minute cancellation of Jaime the Science Friend's hi-larious racialist humor, you can console yourselves with the pubescent chords of Prussian Blue (http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=6204).  Don't forget to download their demo  (http://www.nationalvanguard.org/docs/audio/prussian_blue_stranger_sample.mp3) and visit their official site. (http://www.prussianblue.net/)
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: mudokon on October 24, 2005, 06:21:55 am
:(
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 24, 2005, 06:26:16 am
Quote from: "mudokon"
:(


Seconded. What's worse is that these kids are really too young to know any better and have probably been pushed into this by their parents. So not only are they robbed a chance of experiencing the joy of different cultures, but they're also robbed of their childhoods by constantly performing to the whims of their hi-larious racialist parents.

It's a bummer for everyone. Except Jough, who is probably masturbating to their photo gallery.  :wink:
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: jough on October 24, 2005, 01:53:46 pm
Probably?
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: jough on October 24, 2005, 01:56:11 pm
Also, at first I thought that the article was meant to be funny, like with the "(Jewish-owned) ABC" but then I guess they don't know how ridiculous they are, huh?

Besides, ABC is owned by Disney, which is a publically traded company, and thus can be owned even by BROWN PEOPLE!

GASP :O


Moreover:  http://nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=5441 sounds like it was written by Pat, but probably only because both Pat and White Supremacists are assholes.

Still yet: This site is so fuck*ng funny.  The Onion has nothing on these guys when it comes to self-parody.  Here's a good quote: "Last night's show, starring Cynthia McFadden, began with a carefully edited hit-piece on Lynx and Lamb Gaede"  

Oh no, not "carefully edited"!!!  Maybe they'll start including those pesky "facts" that keep getting in the way of our agenda!!!

ROTFLOL

RTFM

YMMV
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 24, 2005, 02:12:50 pm
Quote from: "jough"
Also, at first I thought that the article was meant to be funny, like with the "(Jewish-owned) ABC" but then I guess they don't know how ridiculous they are, huh?
.


The Vanguard people are ABSOLUTELY BATSHIT INSANE and a favorite staple of humor for me. Specifically, the series on How to Marry a High Quality Woman (http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/index192.htm) which includes the following gems:

Quote from: "hi-larious racialists"



If there's a party, don't just sit there! Organize a game that excites the girls: chase them around with a pair of vampire teeth. (Women are fascinated with Dracula.) Play murder-murder, a great cocktail party game where you get your sweetie off into the basement, a closet or an upstairs bathroom -- and "strangle" her, leaving the other party guests to discover the "body" and solve the mystery of who the "killer" was. Pillow fight. Grab her and point a silly toy phaser to her head and say, "Now you have to do whatever I want. You're my prisoner." Say, "I'm going to teach you how to dance. Come here." If there's a silly plastic Halloween knife (which you brought) on the coffee table then why not pick it up and say, "Hmm. This is a nice knife. (pause) Rrrrrrr! All the better to rape you with, Liz!" And hear her laugh and squeal. Don't be so uptight at parties. Women love to wrestle, hoping youll pin them down on the couch or the bed. If she starts gets feisty with you, grab her wrist, swing her around, and pin her against your body. Arm-wrestle her, but don't beat her right away, let her feel your strength for a while: shell LOVE that. If you're strong, lift her up in the air and throw her, or carry her around, either draped in front of you or piggy-back. Everyone else is under the influence of the sick Jewish media and riddled with insecurity. They never have any fun.

...

What kind of woman doesn't get wet when she sees a good-looking man working swiftly and competently on some heavy machinery, giving orders, or typing software code at light-speed with 10 different windows open, including the debugger?

...

The answer is, sex IS violence and women want to have sex with a violent man. Thats why all paperback romance novels have rape fantasies, and all romantic BBC mini-series have torrid and rough sex. She's afraid of you, especially if it's thicker than average. As long as it isn't "smah, so smah" like those of the miniature 2-inch long Japanese men in "South Park," it excites her and intimidates her. The fact is, women experience sex as a delicious form of violence. What is more violent than losing control of your body for nine months, swelling up like a tick? I know it's hard for you to understand (because you aren't a faggot who wants to be dominated) but if you don't understand how women feel about sex -- the mixture of pleasure and pain, fear and excitement, melting in a haze of pleasure and degradation -- then you can't be a good lover.

...

Don't wear slob shoes, like Birkenstock earth sandals with your ugly toes and toe jam showing -- or tacky loafers with little tassels on them that say, "Faggot!" or "Anal-butt finance dude," or "incompetent salesman!"
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on October 24, 2005, 02:27:32 pm
I liked this blogger's (http://stevegilliard.blogspot.com/) commentary on Prussian Blue:  "Mom is an idiot and those girls will have black babies by the age of 19."
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 24, 2005, 02:30:10 pm
Quote from: "carlosdelvaca"
I liked this blogger's (http://stevegilliard.blogspot.com/) commentary on Prussian Blue:  "Mom is an idiot and those girls will have black babies by the age of 19."


BEAUTIFUL.

I also like this gem:

Quote

Like many children across the country, Lamb and Lynx decided to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina — the white ones.

The girls' donations were handed out by a White Nationalist organization who also left a pamphlet promoting their group and beliefs — some of the intended recipients were more than a little displeased.

After a day of trying, the supplies ended up with few takers, dumped at a local shop that sells Confederate memorabilia.



Those hi-larious racialists.
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on October 24, 2005, 02:33:27 pm
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"


Quote from: "hi-larious racialists"
The answer is, sex IS violence and women want to have sex with a violent man.


Wouldn't these same guys say that black people are violent?  So therefore women want to have sex with black men?  The thought of which would make them completely insane?
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: V-Adore on October 24, 2005, 03:17:36 pm
Oh, man, this is too freakin' precious.

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Specifically, the series on How to Marry a High Quality Woman (http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/index192.htm) which includes the following gems:

Quote from: "hi-larious racialists"
" If there's a silly plastic Halloween knife (which you brought) on the coffee table then why not pick it up and say, "Hmm. This is a nice knife. (pause) Rrrrrrr! All the better to rape you with, Liz!" And hear her laugh and squeal.

Yeah, this here is the foundation of a high-quality relationship. Maybe you think that sex is about violence because you pick women who laugh off rape threats, you dumbfucks?
Quote
Everyone else is under the influence of the sick Jewish media and riddled with insecurity. They never have any fun.

Man, don't I know it! I'm always sitting around on Saturday nights thinking "oh, man, I would love to go out and have a good time and almost certainly get date-raped by a huge boor of a hi-larious racialist tonight, but what if the JEWISH MEDIA catches me?! Better stay here being frigid!"

(... actually, wait, I was playing Mafia last Saturday night. Does this mean that the Jewish media has indoctrinated me into worshipping immigrant crime lords?)

Quote
What kind of woman doesn't get wet when she sees a good-looking man working swiftly and competently on some heavy machinery, giving orders, or typing software code at light-speed with 10 different windows open, including the debugger?

This is so close to an Onstad quote that I am having deep problems believing anyone would write this seriously. I mean... including the debugger. Yes, that debugger will make her so wet, some will even get on the mayor.

Quote
What is more violent than losing control of your body for nine months, swelling up like a tick?

Woohoo! Dave Sim-style pu$$y abhorrence, go! I know that, when I eventually choose to bring a child into the world, I want it compared to as many members of the genus Ixodes as possible! Hell, throw in other parasitic-arthropod genera in there -- we girls love parasitic arthropods as much as we love Dracula!

Quote
Don't wear slob shoes, like Birkenstock earth sandals with your ugly toes and toe jam showing -- or tacky loafers with little tassels on them that say, "Faggot!" or "Anal-butt finance dude," or "incompetent salesman!"

Does anyone else want to use the phrase "anal-butt finance dude" as much as humanly possible now? Possibly in the "Career Goals" section of the resume? ("My long-term goals include a fulfilling career in the anal-butt finance industry.")

Finally: their names are Lamb and Lynx? Honestly? People name children "Lamb" and "Lynx?"
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 24, 2005, 03:25:44 pm
Quote from: "carlosdelvaca"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"


Quote from: "hi-larious racialists"
The answer is, sex IS violence and women want to have sex with a violent man.


Wouldn't these same guys say that black people are violent?  So therefore women want to have sex with black men?  The thought of which would make them completely insane?


The whole logic is hilarious. Here are all seven chapters:

chapters 1 and 2 (http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/index179.htm)

chapter 3 (http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/index182.htm)

chapter 4 (http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/index187.htm)

chapter 5 (http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/index192.htm)

chapter 6 (http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/index201.htm)

chapter 7 (http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/index214.htm)

For those of you who don't want to wade through that much stuff, here are the highlights. I can't make shit like this up:

Quote from: "hi-larious racialists"

Your cardboard "competition" is the 30-year-old American bachelor. What a catch!

He wasted the best five years of his life "earning" a "college degree." During that time he:

    *      Was penniless, wearing cheap tennis shoes, jeans, and a sweatshirt
    *      Sat on a hard wooden bench in a giant lecture hall, full of Chinese and Indian foreign students exhaling tuberculosis and mono
    *      Scribbled notes and memorized the irrelevant ramblings of a dot-head computer science professor who was too incompetent to create actual computer software
    *      Pleaded with a Jewess "advisor" to let him drop a busywork course he was failing
    *      Attended mandatory meetings, sitting cross-legged like a little boy, on the vomit-stained carpet of his dorm building, while the aging lesbian administrator of the girls' dormitory system belittled and sneered at sex, using twisted jokes, condom packet-throwing, and posters to indoctrinate the young males that "If you don't hear a yes, then that means no." (Anti-"date-rape" propaganda successfully killed the subtle non-verbal communication normal human sex is based on.)


Quote from: "hi-larious racialists"


The mind-body split was invented by a fag named Plato, who created the philosophy that sex was dirty (it is for fags) and that unattainable, impractical ideals (like religious fantasies) are sublime.



Quote from: "hi-larious racialists"


Are you nervous and afraid to pull these tricks? Get real! Time for an attitude-adjustment wakeup call: You could beat her to a pulp or rape her if you wanted to. You could snap her like a twig ("G.I. Jane" and "La Femme Nikita" movies are imaginary bullshit). It's only by your grace she's allowed to live. What you do to yourself in the shower is more satisfying than what she attempts to do to herself with sharpie markers and toothbrush holders. She lives in a steady state of sexual frustration, which becomes almost too much to bear for 2-3 days each month. And she's alone and afraid in a cold, cold world. She NEEDS you desperately, MORE THAN YOU NEED HER.


Quote from: "hi-larious racialists"

When she bonds with you, she'll want to have half a dozen kids by you. She won't care how much money you have, as long as you can pay normal bills. She won't want "sexual variety" or get a seven-year-itch and flirt with another man. She'll start crying sometimes and hold you when you're thrusting inside her, because she loves you and wants you so much. Shell never get overweight, because she isn't depressed and disillusioned with life.


Quote from: "hi-larious racialists"

Say it again: DOMINATION, DOMINATION, MALE DOMINATION. Get out your riding crop. This one thinks she's the center of the universe just like Gen. George Patton.

Time to teach her a lesson.

Or, put the riding crop and the wet towel away for a second. Maybe what she REALLY needs, DEEP DOWN, is a calm, well-adjusted, easy-going man -- normal ideal to the core we covered in chapters 3 & 4. Maybe what she's really looking for is male inertia to counteract her high-strung angst...someone who just grins and shakes his head when she acts bratty. Someone who refuses to be manipulated.

This one likes to fight. She loves to metaphorically (or literally? Eh?) lunge at you to scratch your eyes out and then get her face slapped and "raped." She's not into cornball stuff like S&M -- it's just that she's so feisty and spirited! She likes to wrestle and bear-cub with a cute beefy guy!



Quote from: "hi-larious racialists"

Reality-Check Wakeup Call: High-Quality White Women tend not to wear Daisy Duke shorts, contact lenses, and full makeup turnout to the library (or grocery store, or bookstore, or coffee shop, or Laundromat, or apartment complex dumpster...) You have to have an Eagle Eye. Or better yet, why not approach every White Woman who is not wearing a wedding ring and looks Healthy to you? This is the best rule of thumb of all -- you can't lose.
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: V-Adore on October 24, 2005, 03:34:19 pm
Wow, I just about choked myself laughing. I mean... "the mind-body split was invented by a fag named Plato?" AHAHAHAHAHAHA OH JESUS. (I could point out that mind-body dualism was actually "invented" by a fag named Rene Descartes, but oh well.)

Also, he's totally wrong about the college thing. If there's one thing I've learned in college, it's that tuberculosis is terrible and you should avoid getting it, ever.
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: Mantonio on October 24, 2005, 03:49:19 pm
If only these hi-larious racialist types would never get laid again. Also, I'd like to see them get run over with a tractor.
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 24, 2005, 04:21:11 pm
Good God, from the Declaration of White Independence: (http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2004b/40604mcdermottdeclaration.htm)

Quote from: "hi-larious racialists"

Let us, the European Descended People, say this to the Jews, now and with finality:

"We have paid your 'Holocaust' tab, to include your customary rate of usury: Now GO! We do not want you among us. You are a curse and a plague to every decent and noble aspiration known to our People.

"For every alleged loss suffered by the Jewish people, we have suffered in spades:

"In 'minority'-on-White crime,

"In countless White millions never born so that we could accommodate your 'teeming refuse' from foreign shores,

"In open borders and exported industries,

"In the destruction and devastation of our environment and our wildlife,

"In the contamination of our food, air, water, soil, and Blood,

"In being forcibly, exorbitantly taxed to subsidize the spawning of our dispossessors,

"In having the political genius of our Founding Fathers' grand scheme twisted beyond recognition to accommodate your 'civil rights' and your various 'liberation' movements,

"In turning our electoral system into racial censuses while you piously claim race does not exist,

"In transmogrifying our beautiful North American White Homeland into a multicultural, diverse cesspool of corruption, vice, degeneracy, and barbarism,

"In being hijacked into sending billions upon billions of dollars in military and economic aid to Swindlers' Central -- or what you refer to as Israel,

"In providing unconditional resources and servile diplomatic support to your precious Jewish race, until finally the world hates us almost as much as it hates you. Yet, you -- and your bought-politicians -- have the gall, the audacity, and the chutzpah to tell European Descended Americans that we are hated because we are 'free,' and then you instigate wars with your Islamic enemies: kosher-plutocratic Crusades, waged against the sovereign peoples of the Middle East, in which more American blood, treasure, and prestige will be thrown down your Zionist Rat hole,

"Go forth from among us now -- and never return. Let us see which of us can do without the other. Once the parasite stops bleeding the host, the host recovers his vigor, but the parasite withers and dies. So be it. Go to Israel, all of you. Bask in your Jewish-ness. Celebrate your racial homogeneity and your separatism. Worship your God. We have our own Destiny, and it doesn't include you or your 'minority' minions. We are not vampires who stalk the starless night; we do not need to suck the Lifeblood of the innocent. When you are an exclusively self-contained majority among yourselves and are nowhere a parasitic Diaspora-minority among others, then we shall see what you are made of."


Wait, so racial homogeneity among Jews is bad, but among Whites is good?

The Jewish God is different from the White God?

The Jews -- which tend to skew more liberal -- are bad for the environment?
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: misterqueue on October 24, 2005, 04:26:02 pm
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"

The Jews -- which tend to skew more liberal -- are bad for the environment?


Well I'm sure you've seen them..  leaking all their damn Jewness all over the landscape.  I have to wade through the damn stuff just to get to work!

Whenever I say that people are welcome to their opinions, shit like this foams up from the sewer of humanity and reminds me of why the hell we aren't all that trandscendent or whatever the hell we're supposed to be attaining.
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: Mantonio on October 24, 2005, 05:32:49 pm
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Good God, from the Declaration of White Independence: (http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2004b/40604mcdermottdeclaration.htm)

Quote from: "hi-larious racialists"

Let us, the European Descended People, say this to the Jews, now and with finality: <SNIP>


I am ashamed to be white.
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: antioch on October 24, 2005, 05:34:53 pm
Quote from: "Hi-larious Racialist"
What you do to yourself in the shower is more satisfying...


 Yeah, washing my hair is most deffinitely a thrill. But wait, I think my GF and I use the same bottle of herbal essence. That statement could possibly be eroneous. More investigation into bullet-formatted, artless, rediculously biased articles is required.

Reading the Vangaurd was funny but hurt my soul just the tiniest bit.

 As for the Prussian, well, maybe it could work out if they had their own manga but I don't really see that happening.
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: robot_god on October 24, 2005, 05:42:39 pm
(http://www.nationalvanguard.org/images/teaser/missing.gif)
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: V-Adore on October 24, 2005, 06:25:04 pm
Also, nobody accidentally tell these guys about vibrators. I think their heads might explode.
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: side_show on October 24, 2005, 07:52:06 pm
I'm sorry, but for me this (http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/129/1310/1600/DSCN0105.jpg) says it all.

WTF?
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: CortJstr on October 24, 2005, 09:54:55 pm
Wait. Did they say "chutzpah"?
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: Mantonio on October 24, 2005, 10:14:16 pm
Quote from: "side_show"
I'm sorry, but for me this (http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/129/1310/1600/DSCN0105.jpg) says it all.

WTF?


I got an error message. What was the WTF for? Do I even want to know?
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: Bozack on October 24, 2005, 10:53:47 pm
Wooooooboy.
You know what? I just can't get mad at these people anymore. I just can't. I'm sure if I saw this site when I was in 8th grade, I'd be pissed as all hell, but I can't work up any righteous indignation against people this stupid. Blatantly fuck*ng stupid. Yeah, when I dropped out of college, the ladies swarmed like flies. I keep expecting the end of the site to be like, "GOTCHA!" and be a huge prank.
I do feel bad for the kids, though. If they ever manage to get away from that lifestyle, they are basically fucked forever. I don't think "Lead singer from girl-folk Nazi band Prussian Blue from 2000-2008" is gonna look good on college apps. Or, shit, on applications for Wendy's. Let's not even start on their brains. Think about it- they will never, EVER, be able to see a black or Jewish or, really, any man that's not white, without automatically having some sort of internal reaction. Even if they don't want to, even if they're trying to live normal lives- they are always going to have that second when they think, "MY GOD! THE JEW! SAVE MY BABIES!" when somebody walks by wearing a yarmulke.
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: side_show on October 25, 2005, 12:10:51 am
Quote from: "Mantonio"
Quote from: "side_show"
I'm sorry, but for me this (http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/129/1310/1600/DSCN0105.jpg) says it all.

WTF?


I got an error message. What was the WTF for? Do I even want to know?


Oh - it was a link to a specific image on their blog: http://prussianbluefan.blogspot.com/ - just scroll down to the pic of the T-shirt they modeled for http://www.aryanwear.com - it's sooo disturbing.
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 25, 2005, 12:16:42 am
Quote from: "side_show"
Quote from: "Mantonio"
Quote from: "side_show"
I'm sorry, but for me this (http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/129/1310/1600/DSCN0105.jpg) says it all.

WTF?


I got an error message. What was the WTF for? Do I even want to know?


Oh - it was a link to a specific image on their blog: http://prussianbluefan.blogspot.com/ - just scroll down to the pic of the T-shirt they modeled for http://www.aryanwear.com - it's sooo disturbing.


(http://mike.13th-floor.org/goingtohellformirroringthis.jpg)

I am going to hell for mirroring this.
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: side_show on October 25, 2005, 12:22:33 am
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
I am going to hell for mirroring this.


Good god man - it's even more disturbing in supersize.
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: Mantonio on October 25, 2005, 12:26:03 am
Quote from: "side_show"
Quote from: "Mantonio"
Quote from: "side_show"
I'm sorry, but for me this (http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/129/1310/1600/DSCN0105.jpg) says it all.

WTF?


I got an error message. What was the WTF for? Do I even want to know?


Oh - it was a link to a specific image on their blog: http://prussianbluefan.blogspot.com/ - just scroll down to the pic of the T-shirt they modeled for http://www.aryanwear.com - it's sooo disturbing.


Oh dear god. That's awful. I just hope those girls get a chance to escape from this lifestyle some day. I feel sorry for them. Their parents, on the other hand, are beneath my contempt.
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: Golfhaus on October 25, 2005, 01:07:45 am
SOMEONE AROUND HERE OWES ME A NEW KEYBOARD. I just ruined this one after looking at that photo and spitting out my Jack and Coke.

SOMEONE AROUND HERE OWES ME TWO OUNCES OF JACK DANIEL'S TOO.

I never thought I'd come across a t-shirt that even the folks at T-Shirt Hell (http://www.tshirthell.com) would pass on, but I think that might be it. How does one even go about mass-manufacturing such a thing? I realize those with the tools will make about anything for a buck, but man.

There's still hope for these two, though. Maybe in a fit of rebellion they'll go all t.A.t.U. on us.
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: andalucia on October 25, 2005, 01:29:33 am
OK.  So adults can wear this shit, and that's cool, they'll probably just get their asses kicked.

But I don't want to be on the same planet as this. (http://aryanwear.com/index.php?cPath=35&osCsid=8bc84429473b977746b51649431f58670)
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: Golfhaus on October 25, 2005, 01:30:22 am
ADDENDUM: I showed the picture to my SO, who said, "I'd love to have that t-shirt... if I could get it with a bullethole in the forehead."
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 25, 2005, 01:32:25 am
Quote from: "andalucia"
OK.  So adults can wear this shit, and that's cool, they'll probably just get their asses kicked.

But I don't want to be on the same planet as this. (http://aryanwear.com/index.php?cPath=35&osCsid=8bc84429473b977746b51649431f58670)


FOR DUDES WHO ARE CAUCASIAN OR ASPIRE TO HONKITUDE

Addendum: Onstad should make a hi-larious racialist shirt that says THE DUDE HAS NO MELANIN.
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: CortJstr on October 25, 2005, 01:34:52 am
Wait a minute. One of them has braces? Sorry but clearly that means that us caucasians are inherently defective.
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: Golfhaus on October 25, 2005, 01:42:00 am
It's those damn Jewish dentists, CortJstr. They've been intentionally wrecking our teeth so that we have to pay them our hard earned White Dollars. It's all part of the conspiracy.
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: andalucia on October 25, 2005, 02:04:57 am
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Addendum: Onstad should make a hi-larious racialist shirt that says THE DUDE HAS NO MELANIN.


I kind of wish that shirt existed, on account of being The Palest.
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: Bozack on October 25, 2005, 03:21:53 am
The very fact that there is an Aryan Wear site...yeah, who does their screenprinting? Who spends all day silkscreening little smiling Hitlers all day before sending them off to the mothership in Asshole, USA?
And I'm not even getting in to the creepy "little blond girls" thing going on here. This is creepy on just so many levels.

a) These people are obviously not Holocaust deniers- they agree with reality that millions of Jews, homosexuals and gypsies were killed during World War 2.
b) They think that that was a baby step forward.
c) They're not even the "let's preserve the white race!" racists; these people are actually the "kill them all!" racists, who, I believe, are considered creepy even within the racist community. Think about this. These are the racists that other racists distance themselves from.
d) They've indoctrinated their children with this shit.
e) Their children are now the poster children for completely whacked out racism, and are probably now also sex symbols. It's not too hard to figure out what they're trying to sell with two little blond white girls singing about how the Jews and blacks are trying to pollute their wombs.

How do these people even exist? I'm serious- how do these people live their daily lives? Do they shop at K-Mart wearing :)-Hitler t-shirts? Do they like dogs? Do they have joy in their lives?
I would like to see a documentary film just following these people around. Think about it- these people would love it, because they'd think that the media was finally throwing off their Jewish task-masters, and it would be an incredibly interesting portrait- how do people turn out this way? How do they reconcile their beliefs with the reality of the entire fuck*ng world?

I think I might have just found my Pulitzer.
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 25, 2005, 04:52:45 am
Good God, there's a chapter 9 (http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/index291.htm) (don't see Ch. 8, though)

Quote from: "hi-larious racialists"



What Sex with a Circumcised Man Does to a Woman

Without a foreskin and a smooth, wet glans to aid penetration, it feels a lot like being penetrated by a dry rubber dildo.  When he starts thrusting, his c*ck scrapes methodically back-and-forth against the woman's urethra, introducing bacteria including e. Coli, which can be anything from uncomfortable, to excruciatingly painful.  The sexual rhythm is "off" from what an uncircumcised man does, and a woman does with an object, to induce a G-spot orgasm.  Afterward, the woman feels like she needs to pee REALLY BAD, because her sensitive urethra has been stripped of meatus and mucus, and severely abraided.  After she pees, she still feels like she needs to pee REALLY BAD.  She smiles and tries to pretend she enjoyed it -- because women are supposed to be really horny and enjoy sex just as much as men today, right?

Twelve to 36 hours later, she feels like she needs to pee EXCRUTIATINGLY BADLY.  When she sits on the potty, hardly anything comes out of her bladder except a teaspoon full of blood and pus.  She has a UTI (urinary tract infection), which our Jew medical establishment says is quite Normal in women.  (How come women in Europe, South America, and Asia never get them?)  "A woman gets a bladder infection every time she has sex, and this is normal because women's ureters are �too short,'" chirps the Jew.  Seventy percent of American women get bladder infections from intercourse.  Fifteen percent of American women have had so many bladder infections from having intercourse, that the lining of their bladder is dead.  Absent.  They feel like they need to pee EXCRUTIATINGLY BADLY 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.  "I need to pee," becomes a chant in your ear.  Car trips become impossible, there are so many pit stops.  And this is "normal" says the medical establishment.  It's a disease that very few women ever recover from: It's called Interstitial Cystitis (or "urethritis" or "female complaints").  It causes premature aging (as waste products seep back into the body through the bladder).  It causes extreme stress.  It causes HATRED OF MEN and THEIR DAMN SELgiraffe SEX DRIVE THAT HURTS ME LIKE HELL.

And it explains why Jewesses are even worse shrews than Jew men.  It also explains (together with refined sugar) why yeast infections (from abrasion to pu$$yl lining) have spawned a multi-million dollar business in snake-oil "yeast infection" treatments like Monistat-7.  Go to the grocery store.  It takes up more shelf space than the contact solution, and costs $20 a pop.  Now that's profit!!  Hear the clink of all those shekels rolling in?  It's almost as good as circumcision -- $800 in pure profit, for surgery that takes 10 minutes on a (formerly) healthy infant.

...

A Real Man isn't a Puritan-Freak.  He's not terrified by the sight of menstrual blood, and he's not terrified by the fluid and blood of childbirth, either.  Remember, everybody, naturalistic, not uptight.  If she's nervous and has trouble letting her milk down, he fixes the problem by kissing and nuzzling her breasts (that will make it drizzle out quickly enough.)  When it starts drizzling, he starts sucking her breasts himself.  (You'll like it; it tastes like warm, sweetened, condensed milk mixed with half-and-half.)  If you're at a shopping mall with the baby and she gets full -- and it starts to feel really painful like needles, you'll take action by going back to the SUV with tinted windows, kissing and nuzzling her breasts and suckling her.  She just might be one of those who has an orgasm from it!  How will you know if you never try?

Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 25, 2005, 04:54:15 am
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Good God, there's a chapter 9 (http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/index291.htm) (don't see Ch. 8, though)

Quote from: "hi-larious racialists"



What Sex with a Circumcised Man Does to a Woman

Without a foreskin and a smooth, wet glans to aid penetration, it feels a lot like being penetrated by a dry rubber dildo.  When he starts thrusting, his c*ck scrapes methodically back-and-forth against the woman's urethra, introducing bacteria including e. Coli, which can be anything from uncomfortable, to excruciatingly painful.  The sexual rhythm is "off" from what an uncircumcised man does, and a woman does with an object, to induce a G-spot orgasm.  Afterward, the woman feels like she needs to pee REALLY BAD, because her sensitive urethra has been stripped of meatus and mucus, and severely abraided.  After she pees, she still feels like she needs to pee REALLY BAD.  She smiles and tries to pretend she enjoyed it -- because women are supposed to be really horny and enjoy sex just as much as men today, right?

Twelve to 36 hours later, she feels like she needs to pee EXCRUTIATINGLY BADLY.  When she sits on the potty, hardly anything comes out of her bladder except a teaspoon full of blood and pus.  She has a UTI (urinary tract infection), which our Jew medical establishment says is quite Normal in women.  (How come women in Europe, South America, and Asia never get them?)  "A woman gets a bladder infection every time she has sex, and this is normal because women's ureters are �too short,'" chirps the Jew.  Seventy percent of American women get bladder infections from intercourse.  Fifteen percent of American women have had so many bladder infections from having intercourse, that the lining of their bladder is dead.  Absent.  They feel like they need to pee EXCRUTIATINGLY BADLY 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.  "I need to pee," becomes a chant in your ear.  Car trips become impossible, there are so many pit stops.  And this is "normal" says the medical establishment.  It's a disease that very few women ever recover from: It's called Interstitial Cystitis (or "urethritis" or "female complaints").  It causes premature aging (as waste products seep back into the body through the bladder).  It causes extreme stress.  It causes HATRED OF MEN and THEIR DAMN SELgiraffe SEX DRIVE THAT HURTS ME LIKE HELL.

And it explains why Jewesses are even worse shrews than Jew men.  It also explains (together with refined sugar) why yeast infections (from abrasion to pu$$yl lining) have spawned a multi-million dollar business in snake-oil "yeast infection" treatments like Monistat-7.  Go to the grocery store.  It takes up more shelf space than the contact solution, and costs $20 a pop.  Now that's profit!!  Hear the clink of all those shekels rolling in?  It's almost as good as circumcision -- $800 in pure profit, for surgery that takes 10 minutes on a (formerly) healthy infant.

...

A Real Man isn't a Puritan-Freak.  He's not terrified by the sight of menstrual blood, and he's not terrified by the fluid and blood of childbirth, either.  Remember, everybody, naturalistic, not uptight.  If she's nervous and has trouble letting her milk down, he fixes the problem by kissing and nuzzling her breasts (that will make it drizzle out quickly enough.)  When it starts drizzling, he starts sucking her breasts himself.  (You'll like it; it tastes like warm, sweetened, condensed milk mixed with half-and-half.)  If you're at a shopping mall with the baby and she gets full -- and it starts to feel really painful like needles, you'll take action by going back to the SUV with tinted windows, kissing and nuzzling her breasts and suckling her.  She just might be one of those who has an orgasm from it!  How will you know if you never try?

...

Jewess Judy Bloom and her sick scatology books were very popular among teen girls, and they all spread the lie about the Pap-Smear Rite of Passage at Age 18.



That's a phrase that goes with "anal-butt finance dude." That's right, "Jewess Judy Bloom and her sick scatology books."
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: V-Adore on October 25, 2005, 04:57:41 am
Sadly, I will give them props for the "don't be afraid of menstrual blood" thing. Because if there's one thing I hate, it's uys who act like the topic of menstruation is some Secret Taboo that will make their brains explode if they are ever aware of it and which turns women into strange, incomprehensible monsters a quarter of the time. Shame they have that part down and are still focused on the hi-larious racialism, huh?
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 25, 2005, 05:01:20 am
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Sadly, I will give them props for the "don't be afraid of menstrual blood" thing. Because if there's one thing I hate, it's uys who act like the topic of menstruation is some Secret Taboo that will make their brains explode if they are ever aware of it and which turns women into strange, incomprehensible monsters a quarter of the time. Shame they have that part down and are still focused on the hi-larious racialism, huh?


Individually, a lot of the axioms put forward by this woman make sense. Women will enjoy sex more if they bond with the man. Menstruation is nothing to fear. A lot of women enjoy being dominated by the man. Uncircumcised c*ckes can make sex more enjoyable (although, if we use nature as a guide, nature doesn't seem to care; see also Ray's barbed dingdong).

What makes the whole thing ridiculous is tying these things together with some sort of bizarre dependency and then lacquering the whole thing with a patina of antisemitism: women must bond via rape fantasies, etc et al and DAMN THOSE HEBREWS.
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: antioch on October 25, 2005, 05:22:41 am
These guys deffinitely make Gene Ray look like a tenured professor.

 That :) hitler logo is pretty funny, but the fact that it was made by actual racists ruins any potential for non-racialist hi-larity. So the bullet hole is a good idea, sort of a DRI take on it.
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: Doc on October 25, 2005, 06:23:47 am
This is.... well a whole lot of stuff, so I'm just going to go with one relatively minor problem: They said 70% of women have some sort of urinary tract infection and that such infections are only caused by circumcised sex. Does that mean the Jews are stealing all our women behind our backs?

Where do you suppose they get their statistics anyway? Do they just make them up on the fly (and so would have to admit at least to themselves that if not wrong they are not being 'accurate') or is there some American Bureau of Racialist Statistics out there somewhere?
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: Bozack on October 25, 2005, 11:25:13 am
Quote from: "Doc"
70% of women have some sort of urinary tract infection...


Well, I know at least 4 women close enough to where they would tell me if they had a urinary tract infection, and out of those four, none of them do. Perhaps my friends live in the Magic 30%, but I think that if the majority of women, on earth, had urinary tract infections, there'd be a little rubber bracelet with "URINARY TRACT INFECTION" stamped on it.
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: slink on October 25, 2005, 12:12:16 pm
Quote from: "Bozack"
Well, I know at least 4 women close enough to where they would tell me if they had a urinary tract infection, and out of those four, none of them do. Perhaps my friends live in the Magic 30%, but I think that if the majority of women, on earth, had urinary tract infections, there'd be a little rubber bracelet with "URINARY TRACT INFECTION" stamped on it.


Yeah, I call bullshit...
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: V-Adore on October 25, 2005, 12:33:14 pm
I do not, at this minute, have a UTI. Nor have I had one. Of course, I also haven't been having a lot of hideous circumcised-man-dildo sex, either. Maybe I should arrange to be kidnapped by a hideous Jew or something.

(Tangentially, does anyone else love the acoustic flavor of the word "Jewess?" It's a satisfying-sounding word, despite being the sort of word nobody credible would ever use in conversations, ever.)
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: misterqueue on October 25, 2005, 12:42:02 pm
Quote from: "V-Adore"
I do not, at this minute, have a UTI. Nor have I had one. Of course, I also haven't been having a lot of hideous circumcised-man-dildo sex, either. Maybe I should arrange to be kidnapped by a hideous Jew or something.

(Tangentially, does anyone else love the acoustic flavor of the word "Jewess?" It's a satisfying-sounding word, despite being the sort of word nobody credible would ever use in conversations, ever.)


I myself love the word Jewess and have used it before.. it's not deurogatory by itself just as Jew isn't.  

My ex-gf was a Jewess and a delightfully delicious Jewess at that, and damn if I didn't tell her so EVERY DAMN DAY!


You know.. I like the word daguerreotype, this has nothing to do with the FUNNY RACISTS, but I just realized I'll probably use it once.. maybe twice as an apt statement in my entire life, and one of the two will be in a museum.  *Laments while my guitar gently weeps*
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: arkabee on October 25, 2005, 01:23:23 pm
every single morning, someone, somewhere, wakes up thinking the world would be such a much better place if only a signifigant and arbitrary portion of the world's population would die horibly.

the get out of bed, make some coffee, put on their #####, and go forth into their daily world looking to enact that goal.

one of britain's leading nazis, now recently converted to islam and a strong supporter of bin laden, is/was/will be/who knows a practicioner and promoter of satanism and the sacrificial murder of people who do not live up to the satanic ideal.

the thing about these girls that scares me the most, is that people see them and laugh.  laughter can be a very healthy reaction to things that scare the shit out of you, but i think that in recent american cultural history, the cleansingness of laughter has been subverted by some crazy misinterpretation of "irony" and hipness, such that people aren't laughing because they don't want to cry, but laughing because that is what they imagine their reaction is supposed to be.

there is nothing joyous nor amusing about these girls, their life, or their social subculture.  the entirety of their subculture is devoted to the ideal of a world wherein a signifigant percentage of the world's population is dead.

i don't think the human being is wired to directly understand the concept of evil.
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: CortJstr on October 25, 2005, 01:26:55 pm
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Sadly, I will give them props for the "don't be afraid of menstrual blood" thing. Because if there's one thing I hate, it's uys who act like the topic of menstruation is some Secret Taboo that will make their brains explode if they are ever aware of it and which turns women into strange, incomprehensible monsters a quarter of the time. Shame they have that part down and are still focused on the hi-larious racialism, huh?

Hi, my name's Dave Foley, and, uh, something you might not know about me is that .. I have a good attitude towards menstruation. That's right, I'm the guy! The guy with a good attitude towards menstruation!
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 25, 2005, 01:31:50 pm
Quote from: "Doc"
This is.... well a whole lot of stuff, so I'm just going to go with one relatively minor problem: They said 70% of women have some sort of urinary tract infection and that such infections are only caused by circumcised sex. Does that mean the Jews are stealing all our women behind our backs?

Where do you suppose they get their statistics anyway? Do they just make them up on the fly (and so would have to admit at least to themselves that if not wrong they are not being 'accurate') or is there some American Bureau of Racialist Statistics out there somewhere?


I know only one woman who got a UTI from having sex. She was a bit loose and had sex with at least fifty people, I might add. The person she got the UTI from was uncircumcised and proud. This goes at odds with the article.
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: slink on October 25, 2005, 02:05:19 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"

Hi, my name's Dave Foley, and, uh, something you might not know about me is that .. I have a good attitude towards menstruation. That's right, I'm the guy! The guy with a good attitude towards menstruation!


I had totally forgotten about that! Superb.
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: Doc on October 25, 2005, 02:30:07 pm
Just to clarify I know the UTI statistic is totally ***** #####, I was just wondering if they'd thought out the implications of their made up statistics, surely someone else would have pointed this out before now? Unless it's being covered up by The Jewish Conspiracy!

Quote from: "arkabee"
one of britain's leading nazis, now recently converted to islam and a strong supporter of bin laden, is/was/will be/who knows a practicioner and promoter of satanism and the sacrificial murder of people who do not live up to the satanic ideal.

This sort of thing just strikes me as so incredibly like pre-pubescent (and depressingly older) kid with their first fragile view of politics railing against their parents, I'm sure we've all met them: the kind of person who tries so hard to be shocking but no one takes them seriously so they say stuff like "Well uh... I think Bin Laden was right! Also Hail Satan!"

Vaguely unfunny story: Chick I know at uni has a bright pink shirt with a plane going into the wto stencil on it which she thinks it's funny (though in her defense when she wears it she generally buttons a jacket over it, she's not that much of an asshole) but it's a bit too dark on the dark humour scale for me. Crazy thing was she didn't see any humour in the 'Rape is never funny.... Except when you're raping a clown.' shirt I showed her.
Perspective is funny like that.
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: misterqueue on October 25, 2005, 02:44:45 pm
Quote from: "Doc"


Vaguely unfunny story: Chick I know at uni has a bright pink shirt with a plane going into the wto stencil on it which she thinks it's funny (though in her defense when she wears it she generally buttons a jacket over it, she's not that much of an asshole) but it's a bit too dark on the dark humour scale for me. Crazy thing was she didn't see any humour in the 'Rape is never funny.... Except when you're raping a clown.' shirt I showed her.
Perspective is funny like that.


There is nothing so sacred that you can't make fun of it I say.

Hell.. I find awful things happening to chidlren to be theoretically hysterical.  It's not that I wish anything really bad on REAL ACTUAL CHILDREN; it's just that the idea of absolutely horrifying things happening to such innocent natures tickles me pink.

If people can't see things as a joke regardless of the content I suppose that's their issue in my book.

Joking about hating a subset of people or joking about rape or joking about all these horrible things.. well it's just a way of laughing at how fuck*ng retarded people can be to each other, but if you actually wanted me to go out and start making Baby Sandwiches I would put my foot down.  NO! I would say.. I do NOT support that!

And then we'd all hug and feel like we really got somewhere in our therapy session for the day.
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: miles on October 25, 2005, 03:37:05 pm
Quote from: "Doc"
This is.... well a whole lot of stuff, so I'm just going to go with one relatively minor problem: They said 70% of women have some sort of urinary tract infection and that such infections are only caused by circumcised sex. Does that mean the Jews are stealing all our women behind our backs?


I have very few Jewish friends, but a lot of my friends are circumcised.  It comes up in conversation every once in a while, you know.  So even if the statistic were true, nothing of the sort could be concluded.

I imagine that their response would be that Jews are responsible for the prevalence of circumcised dicks out there.
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: V-Adore on October 25, 2005, 03:39:52 pm
Quote from: "miles"
Quote from: "Doc"
This is.... well a whole lot of stuff, so I'm just going to go with one relatively minor problem: They said 70% of women have some sort of urinary tract infection and that such infections are only caused by circumcised sex. Does that mean the Jews are stealing all our women behind our backs?


I have very few Jewish friends, but a lot of my friends are circumcised.  It comes up in conversation every once in a while, you know.  So even if the statistic were true, nothing of the sort could be concluded.

I imagine that their response would be that Jews are responsible for the prevalence of circumcised dicks out there.

It's a signal that Jews are covertly signing otherwise God-fearing men over to their sinister religion, featuring a God who is not even remotely similar to the Christian God despite anything anyone else would tell you. (The Jewish "God" is female, see, and she's a sucking void, and... oh, shit, I think I just cross-pollinated my whackjobs.)
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: arkabee on October 25, 2005, 03:45:38 pm
Quote from: "Doc"

Quote from: "arkabee"
one of britain's leading nazis, now recently converted to islam and a strong supporter of bin laden, is/was/will be/who knows a practicioner and promoter of satanism and the sacrificial murder of people who do not live up to the satanic ideal.

This sort of thing just strikes me as so incredibly like pre-pubescent (and depressingly older) kid with their first fragile view of politics railing against their parents, I'm sure we've all met them: the kind of person who tries so hard to be shocking but no one takes them seriously so they say stuff like "Well uh... I think Bin Laden was right! Also Hail Satan!"


one man's adolescence is another man's somehting.

the man is, if i recall, in his 50s.

also, as far as i have read the type of satanism he supports/supported did not parallel itself to SNL sketches, but drew upon or enacted the drawing of the idea of evil as something that needed to be actively enacted upon the world at large as much as possible.  in that, while other "satanists" might think that sacraficing goats for the glory of "satan", he espoused that it's highly beneficial to the person doing the sacrafice to actually do the sacrafice, regardless of any other "occult" consequences.

in other words, kill people who deserve to be killed because it makes you better.

the particular article that first made me aware of this person was asking a semi-rhetorical "so, maybe the disparities of neo-nazi racism, human sacraficing satanists, and suicide bombing islamist extremists only exist in their day to day lives whereas the end results of their lives are all oddly parallel?" or some such.

these two girls are incredibly disturbing, their entire concept is disturbing.

i've found that laughing at the absurd so that i can sleep at night is good at getting me to sleep at nihgt, but that those being laughed at have a tendency to shurg it off and go on because they are used to being laughed at.

of course, other than laughing at it, what do you do about 2 olsen twin knock-offs that sing folk songs about the superiority of their race, one of them in braces?
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: AugustWest on October 25, 2005, 03:58:51 pm
Great posts in this thread ark.

Quote from: "arkabee"

i've found that laughing at the absurd so that i can sleep at night is good at getting me to sleep at nihgt, but that those being laughed at have a tendency to shurg it off and go on because they are used to being laughed at.

of course, other than laughing at it, what do you do about 2 olsen twin knock-offs that sing folk songs about the superiority of their race, one of them in braces?


Good question.  One of my most deeply held core beliefs is freedom of expression.  These idiots ought to be allowed to express their views, no matter how vile or stupid.  I believe in the marketplace of ideas.  Eventually, smart ideas prevail over dumb ones.  It may take a while, but eventually good ideas win out.  Pessimist though I am, I have to recognize progress -- people no longer think the world is flat and subscribe to the germ theory of disease.

That being said, laughter is a valuable currency in the marketplace of ideas.  By laughing at something, in this case, you are expressing contempt for it.  You are indicating what you believe that idea has a little or no value in the marketplace.

Yes, it makes you feel better.  No, it may not change their minds a single iota.  But what about other people?  What about your friends, acquantences, co-workers who hear you express contempt by laughing at this worthless idea?  Could it be influencing some of them?  

Laughing at bad ideas helps to discredit and devalue them.  Is it the only thing we can do to fight against this trash?  Probably not.  But it is a valid and useful way of expressing our contempt.
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: Ben-San on October 25, 2005, 06:54:31 pm
Just want to weigh in on the "Jewess" issue: I like the word Jewess, although as a Jew I am not sure whether I should or not. I also like Jewesses, about which I am somewhat more confident.
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: V-Adore on October 25, 2005, 08:10:55 pm
Quote from: "a couple of people"
support for the word "Jewess"

Well, that's cool, then. I guess I think of it as borderline unacceptable because I've only heard it said by racists and, like, the children's version of Ivanhoe I read as a small child, so I've never heard it said by a modern person who didn't believe in some sort of Zionist conspiracy. If it's acceptable in sensible contexts, that's good.
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: arkabee on October 25, 2005, 08:14:53 pm
i'm replying to this one from the rosa parks thread in this thread.

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"

You had me at hello. I think the best comment on this matter was elucidated in the Prussian Blue thread, regarding the "marketplace of ideas." I believe in anyone -- even a bigot's -- right to say whatever he or she wants. I think the only way to successfuly quell an idea is reductio ad absurdum. Every other attempt to stifle a belief or meme will merely result in it getting a case of martyrdom. To destroy an idea you must give it its fifteen minutes of fame and watch it wither from overexposure. This is where I feel irony should be directed, not to cartoon-embossed t-shirts on yowling hipsters with black plastic framed glasses dancing to cheap synth music and drinking cheaper beer.

Humor is a weapon. When you say I'm funny nine times out of ten, that's because i'm trying to KILL YOU. A 90% hit rate ain't bad.


i think it needs to be mentioned that i'm a horrible subgenius, fuck 'em if they can't take a joke cuts both ways.  my sense of humor is periodic like haley's comet.  of course, i read achewood and think it is funny.

i'm not advocating the revocation of anyone's free speech or free thought, to the contrary i want those i have irreconcilable differences with to speak up and be identified, so i'll know when to run.

i'm not referring to "i like cool ranch doritoes" vs "i like original" type differences.  you can carry on about flavor versus crunch until you are blue in the face provided i can ignore the fuck out of you at my earliest convenience.  and given that i have been known to go on at _signifigant_ length about the virtues of, i dunno, cool ranch doritoes i know and embrace that that knife (the knife of ignoring the fuck out of) cuts both ways.

no, what i'm referring to are differences of opinion to the cut of: "i think you should die" versus "i'm quite content to keep breathing".  or sometimes it's not even me in the argument, at which maybe it's more accurately "i think you should die" versus "no, i know you should die".

there's a right to believe whatever you want to, know matter how wrong it is.  and there's a right to act on it that stops at about the point that my rights to act on what i think is right starts.

or something.  free speech, yes, good.

so, here we have 2 young girls that sing white supremacist folk songs.  yippee-kay-yay and pip pip cheerio.

so, it's not funny, but it can be laughed at because:

1- it should be mocked, so as to counter it's argument

2- otherwise i might cry

3- it's absurd, and my alternative is to pop a blood vessel.

but in the case of the prussian blue girls hypothetically dancing on the grave of rosa parks, what you were making light of wasn't them doing so but the concept of them doing so because it would show just how absurd they truly are?

but to me it's not a funny thought, it's scary as shit because the act of them doing such a thing would probably inspire a level of violence that while they may not personally advocate because there is a good chance that, as folk singers, they do not personally understand, those that handle them or those that handle those that handle them DO advocate and wish upon the world.

of course, they might just get arrested for desocration of grave yard property and the world might have a good chuckle at the white supremecist folk singers going off to jail.

i dunno.

and i agree with you and AW, mockery is a great tool.  at least i intellectually agree with you, in practice it's a periodic hit or miss as to whether my sense of humor is in the state or not.

when my "haha" is on vacation, though, i fear that laughing it off is in fact dismissing it as not worth worrying about, and when you don't worry about shit because you don't think it's worth worrying about is about the time it turns out that was something you really should have worried about and it bites you in the ass really hard.

shit, i need to lighten up.
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: AlohaDawg on October 25, 2005, 09:02:12 pm
Quote from: "arkabee"


....but to me it's not a funny thought, it's scary as shit because the act of them doing such a thing would probably inspire a level of violence that while they may not personally advocate because there is a good chance that, as folk singers, they do not personally understand, those that handle them or those that handle those that handle them DO advocate and wish upon the world.....



....shit, i need to lighten up.


Conceivably you could take ANY joke about hypothetical action based on real current events (tasteless or not) and imagine a plausible scenario where bad things happen and people die. The problem here may not be the joke...it may be you.

I'm not saying that there is someting wrong with you and of course I use the word 'problem' spuriously but I think imagining the concept has a different effect on you than it has on me, or Bobby. It's not wrong but it does make dark humor hit you a different way.

Do you find that dark humor usually isn't funny to you?
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: Bozack on October 25, 2005, 09:32:35 pm
"Jewess" is used in Gravity's Rainbow, but so is Negro, so that's a toss-up.

The comic (or graphic novel, whateverthefuck) Watchmen begins with a crime scene- a former "costumed crimefighter" has been murdered. His name is Eddie Blake, and he was known as "the Comedian." In the book, you see him rape a woman, shoot a woman pregnant with his child and talk about how happy he is when people riot, so he can beat them. Obviously, he is not a very funny character; in fact, he never makes a joke.
You don't find out until the very end why he decided to call himself the Comedian. He realized that the world we live in is so horribly fucked up that he can only consider it a joke. He then realizes that he can basically do whatever he wants, as long as people think it's for a good reason.

I don't agree with the second conclusion. But I seriously cannot comprehend the things that happen in our world, every day. Consider this- a fair amount of the clothes I wear were produced at the expense of another person. I am able to afford cheap underwear because of the pain of some factory worker in a third-world country. The oil I use up keeping my lights on, taking the subway, posting on the internet- this is all oil over which blood has been shed, either recently or years ago. The microchips in many electronics are produced using acids, which are often then just dumped somewhere. That land will never be fertile again, at least not for a while. Again, someone elses pain. The plastics I use deplete our petroleum reserves. The books I supposedly gain wisdom from often deplete forests. The birth-control pill my girlfriend is on is probably derived from tests done on inner-city blacks and hispanics, during which a control group was given a placebo. A birth control placebo. I am responsible for the pain and possible deaths of many people. Like the X song goes, "I'm guilty of murder, of innocent women, innocent children, thousands of 'em!"
I'd like to think that, if I ever become a journalist, I can maybe shed some light on things, help some people. But odds are I'll just be sweeping the deck of the Titanic.
In Watchmen, Blake mocks another superhero for attempting to start up a new league- he tells them that there's no point, that in 30 years, the superhero, who is known as The Smartest Man in the World, will be the Smartest Man on the Cinder. My brother once told me, with complete honesty, that he expects human life as we know it to end in the next 100 years.
What can you do but laugh?
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: arkabee on October 25, 2005, 09:53:39 pm
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"

Do you find that dark humor usually isn't funny to you?


i generally gravitate towards it.  i may have an exceptionally large stick up my ass at the moment, though.
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: Bozack on October 25, 2005, 09:56:29 pm
We're working some rough chuckles these days!
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: CortJstr on October 25, 2005, 10:05:45 pm
Quote from: "Bozack"
We're working some rough chuckles these days!

Dammit now I have a mental image of Chucklebot in B&D gear. Thank you so very much.
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: misterqueue on October 25, 2005, 10:38:15 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "Bozack"
We're working some rough chuckles these days!

Dammit now I have a mental image of Chucklebot in B&D gear. Thank you so very much.


Sounds appropriate to me.. maybe add a little coconut infused rum.
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 26, 2005, 01:22:51 am
Quote from: "arkabee"
i'm replying to this one from the rosa parks thread in this thread.

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"

You had me at hello. I think the best comment on this matter was elucidated in the Prussian Blue thread, regarding the "marketplace of ideas." I believe in anyone -- even a bigot's -- right to say whatever he or she wants. I think the only way to successfuly quell an idea is reductio ad absurdum. Every other attempt to stifle a belief or meme will merely result in it getting a case of martyrdom. To destroy an idea you must give it its fifteen minutes of fame and watch it wither from overexposure. This is where I feel irony should be directed, not to cartoon-embossed t-shirts on yowling hipsters with black plastic framed glasses dancing to cheap synth music and drinking cheaper beer.

Humor is a weapon. When you say I'm funny nine times out of ten, that's because i'm trying to KILL YOU. A 90% hit rate ain't bad.


i think it needs to be mentioned that i'm a horrible subgenius, fuck 'em if they can't take a joke cuts both ways.  my sense of humor is periodic like haley's comet.  of course, i read achewood and think it is funny.

i'm not advocating the revocation of anyone's free speech or free thought, to the contrary i want those i have irreconcilable differences with to speak up and be identified, so i'll know when to run.

i'm not referring to "i like cool ranch doritoes" vs "i like original" type differences.  you can carry on about flavor versus crunch until you are blue in the face provided i can ignore the fuck out of you at my earliest convenience.  and given that i have been known to go on at _signifigant_ length about the virtues of, i dunno, cool ranch doritoes i know and embrace that that knife (the knife of ignoring the fuck out of) cuts both ways.

no, what i'm referring to are differences of opinion to the cut of: "i think you should die" versus "i'm quite content to keep breathing".  or sometimes it's not even me in the argument, at which maybe it's more accurately "i think you should die" versus "no, i know you should die".

there's a right to believe whatever you want to, know matter how wrong it is.  and there's a right to act on it that stops at about the point that my rights to act on what i think is right starts.

or something.  free speech, yes, good.

so, here we have 2 young girls that sing white supremacist folk songs.  yippee-kay-yay and pip pip cheerio.

so, it's not funny, but it can be laughed at because:

1- it should be mocked, so as to counter it's argument

2- otherwise i might cry

3- it's absurd, and my alternative is to pop a blood vessel.

but in the case of the prussian blue girls hypothetically dancing on the grave of rosa parks, what you were making light of wasn't them doing so but the concept of them doing so because it would show just how absurd they truly are?

but to me it's not a funny thought, it's scary as shit because the act of them doing such a thing would probably inspire a level of violence that while they may not personally advocate because there is a good chance that, as folk singers, they do not personally understand, those that handle them or those that handle those that handle them DO advocate and wish upon the world.

of course, they might just get arrested for desocration of grave yard property and the world might have a good chuckle at the white supremecist folk singers going off to jail.

i dunno.

and i agree with you and AW, mockery is a great tool.  at least i intellectually agree with you, in practice it's a periodic hit or miss as to whether my sense of humor is in the state or not.

when my "haha" is on vacation, though, i fear that laughing it off is in fact dismissing it as not worth worrying about, and when you don't worry about shit because you don't think it's worth worrying about is about the time it turns out that was something you really should have worried about and it bites you in the ass really hard.

shit, i need to lighten up.



The very essence of tragedy, as well as the very essence of comedy, is watching one bring ruin upon oneself. A comedy is a fall from grace, as is a tragedy; the question is whether we feel the fall from grace is just or can empathize with it. This is part of the reason why Seinfeld was so funny: the characters were quite unlikeable and pulled themselves into their own ruinous plots.

So it is with Prussian Blue. Toppling their nascent fame or blotting their shining star from without would end their menace, but would deprive us of the sense of justice one can only reap with self-inflicted damage. It is only through achievement of their goals through excess that they can truly crash hard and it's the purest schadenfreude to fantasize about that.
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: arkabee on October 26, 2005, 01:48:32 am
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"

The very essence of tragedy, as well as the very essence of comedy, is watching one bring ruin upon oneself. A comedy is a fall from grace, as is a tragedy; the question is whether we feel the fall from grace is just or can empathize with it. This is part of the reason why Seinfeld was so funny: the characters were quite unlikeable and pulled themselves into their own ruinous plots.

So it is with Prussian Blue. Toppling their nascent fame or blotting their shining star from without would end their menace, but would deprive us of the sense of justice one can only reap with self-inflicted damage. It is only through achievement of their goals through excess that they can truly crash hard and it's the purest schadenfreude to fantasize about that.


i don't feel comfortable watching tragedy unfold in real time in real life.

paul said this in the other thread, but i'm replying to it here because i think it applies better for what i'm trying to say:

Quote from: "pmcd9"

I don't know, but I just killed a post in the other thread because I couldn't think of a good way to say that those two misguided children dancing on Rosa Parks grave isn't funny because it's a stunningly acurate metaphor for the state of race relations in America at the moment.  The civil rights movement is dead and racism is on the rise among young white people.

~Paul


1 - i think that is incredibly well said.

2- if the Neo Nazis and the white supremacists and etc all tragically get hoisted on their own pitard, all the better.

but watching the shit happening real time, AND NOT KNOWING WHICH WAY THE BALANCE OF TRAGEDY WILL TIP leaves me unsettled.


Is Resevoir Dogs a dark comedy?  to me it is, as well as other genres, but it's a dard comedy.  i laugh at parts of it, because it's so fucked up, so bizarre, there are such touching moments of concern in it that are so blood splattered.  etc.
but it is fantasy, and it is not going to march down my street.

the Cartiledge Head series here recently.  that's some pretty dark shit.  i laughed at ray, though, in spots.  because it's a talking cat in a thong.
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 26, 2005, 02:48:12 am
Quote from: "arkabee"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"

The very essence of tragedy, as well as the very essence of comedy, is watching one bring ruin upon oneself. A comedy is a fall from grace, as is a tragedy; the question is whether we feel the fall from grace is just or can empathize with it. This is part of the reason why Seinfeld was so funny: the characters were quite unlikeable and pulled themselves into their own ruinous plots.

So it is with Prussian Blue. Toppling their nascent fame or blotting their shining star from without would end their menace, but would deprive us of the sense of justice one can only reap with self-inflicted damage. It is only through achievement of their goals through excess that they can truly crash hard and it's the purest schadenfreude to fantasize about that.


i don't feel comfortable watching tragedy unfold in real time in real life.

paul said this in the other thread, but i'm replying to it here because i think it applies better for what i'm trying to say:

Quote from: "pmcd9"

I don't know, but I just killed a post in the other thread because I couldn't think of a good way to say that those two misguided children dancing on Rosa Parks grave isn't funny because it's a stunningly acurate metaphor for the state of race relations in America at the moment.  The civil rights movement is dead and racism is on the rise among young white people.

~Paul


1 - i think that is incredibly well said.

2- if the Neo Nazis and the white supremacists and etc all tragically get hoisted on their own pitard, all the better.

but watching the shit happening real time, AND NOT KNOWING WHICH WAY THE BALANCE OF TRAGEDY WILL TIP leaves me unsettled.


Is Resevoir Dogs a dark comedy?  to me it is, as well as other genres, but it's a dard comedy.  i laugh at parts of it, because it's so fucked up, so bizarre, there are such touching moments of concern in it that are so blood splattered.  etc.
but it is fantasy, and it is not going to march down my street.

the Cartiledge Head series here recently.  that's some pretty dark shit.  i laughed at ray, though, in spots.  because it's a talking cat in a thong.


They will not win. That's a fact.
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 27, 2005, 07:33:46 pm
What the hell?

who spilled the beans (http://yaledailynews.com/article.asp?AID=30523)

Jeez.
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: Bozack on October 27, 2005, 07:52:52 pm
...Why would their younger sister be named "Dresden"? Wasn't that....didn't we...
Do these people even know who was on what side during WW2? Or are they just in love with death in general?
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: V-Adore on October 28, 2005, 01:02:00 am
Quote from: "Bozack"
...Why would their younger sister be named "Dresden"? Wasn't that....didn't we...
Do these people even know who was on what side during WW2? Or are they just in love with death in general?

According to that article, they appear to also be Holocaust deniers. Delightful.
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: Doc on October 28, 2005, 02:16:27 am
I wonder if all the hardcore white supremist music fans hate these guys for watering down the message for mainstream listening?
Sell outs!
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: pmcd9 on October 28, 2005, 02:23:55 am
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
What the hell?

who spilled the beans (http://yaledailynews.com/article.asp?AID=30523)

Jeez.

Dude, they were on Primetime (http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1231684&page=1) last week.  I figured that's where you heard about them.

~Paul
Title: Prussian Blue
Post by: Bozack on October 28, 2005, 03:11:11 am
Quote from: "V-Adore"
According to that article, they appear to also be Holocaust deniers. Delightful.


See, this is the thing that totally gets me. Holocaust deniers. I mean, they have to exist, if someone's going to be a true anti-Semite. But...there's not a lot of proof that the Holocaust didn't happen, and there's a lot of evidence that says 6 million people didn't just disappear. I guess that, once you've swallowed that jagged little pill, you can believe everything.