The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: PinkStainlessTail on August 28, 2003, 08:25:20 pm

Title: Men in Hats is Back!
Post by: PinkStainlessTail on August 28, 2003, 08:25:20 pm
At the risk of getting myself labeled as "guy-who-posts-a-thread-when-MIA-webcomics-reappear", I've just found out the Aaron Farber's Men in Hats (http://www.meninhats.com/) came back a week or two ago after a hiatus of several months.
Title: okay
Post by: satchel on August 28, 2003, 08:50:47 pm
I think it’s proper to post here when a comic comes off hiatus, if you believe that this forum members enjoy said comic. I’ll be curious as to when Drew Weing starts drawing again. Or It never rains... or any of the comics I like that are currently stopped.
Title: Men in Hats is Back!
Post by: jough on August 29, 2003, 03:22:04 am
I'm still wearing a black armband for Calvin and Hobbes.
Title: Men in Hats is Back!
Post by: AugustWest on August 29, 2003, 03:45:33 am
Oh.  I opened this thinking it was about the guys who sang "Safety Dance".

Never mind.

I guess I could dance.  If I want to.
Title: Re: okay
Post by: slink on September 01, 2003, 02:16:27 am
Quote from: "satchel"
I think it’s proper to post here when a comic comes off hiatus, if you believe that this forum members enjoy said comic. I’ll be curious as to when Drew Weing starts drawing again. Or It never rains... or any of the comics I like that are currently stopped.


Drew Weing's being drawing on and off recently. He did a run for a week or two of Journal Strips, but then his parents turned up and made him go out, so the most there's been for the last week or two has been a cool Pup.
He's also just done a bunch of stuff for Failure, so he's been somewhat busy... ish... kinda...

And I'm with Jough on Calvin and Hobbes... Though I'm wearing the full on black suit for it.
Title: Men in Hats is Back!
Post by: Nabubrush on September 01, 2003, 06:02:08 am
I'm in mourning for little Nemo . . . (what? He's dead? Why doesn't anyone tell me this shit?) . . . never mind.