The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Sports & Leisure => Topic started by: AlohaDawg on October 28, 2005, 02:29:32 am

Title: Anyone try this yet?
Post by: AlohaDawg on October 28, 2005, 02:29:32 am
Trojan vibrating ring (http://www.trojanvibratingring.com/vibratingring/index.asp)

Elexa Vibrating Ring (http://www.undercovercondoms.com/Condoms/Trojan/250/Elexa-Vibrating-Ring.html?kw=elexa&wcw=google)

Since the last several threads I read indicate that there are nothing but nerdy horn dogs on this board, I thought I'd get some reviews.
Title: Anyone try this yet?
Post by: Bozack on October 28, 2005, 03:21:53 am
My girlfriend showed that to me in a magazine the other day, and laughed like, Oh, ha ha, wouldn't that be comical. And then I was like....do you really want to get it, she was like, oh,no, don't worry, but she was givin' me the eye.
Am I bound, by the Guy Code, to get one?
Title: Anyone try this yet?
Post by: CortJstr on October 28, 2005, 05:39:18 am
They can't sell them in Virginia. We have all kinds of wacky sodomy and cohabitation laws.
Title: Anyone try this yet?
Post by: AlohaDawg on October 28, 2005, 08:02:15 am
Apparently there are like 7 states where vibrators are illegal. I guess maybe Virginia is one of them? You can order them online too. A disposable, one-time use vibrating cock ring.

These are trul;y wondrous times we live in.



'Zack - yes.  obviously.
Title: Anyone try this yet?
Post by: miles on October 28, 2005, 01:49:14 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"
They can't sell them in Virginia. We have all kinds of wacky sodomy...laws.


The Pony Express hasn't arrived with news of Lawrence v Texas yet?
Title: Anyone try this yet?
Post by: CortJstr on October 28, 2005, 03:44:46 pm
Quote from: "miles"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
They can't sell them in Virginia. We have all kinds of wacky sodomy...laws.

The Pony Express hasn't arrived with news of Lawrence v Texas yet?

I thought the ACLU was going state-by-state with the crazy sodomy laws. Anyway, I'm just going by what Wired (http://www.wired.com/news/culture/0,1284,69102,00.html) said.

And anyway, Georgetown is like a 15 minute walk away where I can buy any number of butt plugs and fleshlights.
Title: Anyone try this yet?
Post by: andalucia on October 28, 2005, 03:58:11 pm
Quote from: "the Trojan thing's instructions"
Vibration will last about 20 minutes or until the self contained battery is exhausted.


snicker.
Title: Anyone try this yet?
Post by: AlohaDawg on October 28, 2005, 06:53:57 pm
Quote from: "andalucia"
Quote from: "the Trojan thing's instructions"
Vibration will last about 20 minutes or until the self contained battery is exhausted.


snicker.


I'm trying to figure out if you are snickering because that means most guys get to use the thing 20 times or because 20 minutes for you is merely the point where the mona lisa smile starts and you'll need, like, three of them.
Title: Anyone try this yet?
Post by: arkabee on October 28, 2005, 07:20:07 pm
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Quote from: "andalucia"
Quote from: "the Trojan thing's instructions"
Vibration will last about 20 minutes or until the self contained battery is exhausted.


snicker.


I'm trying to figure out if you are snickering because that means most guys get to use the thing 20 times or because 20 minutes for you is merely the point where the mona lisa smile starts and you'll need, like, three of them.


i was snickering because her snicker pointed out to me that it would last until the battery was exhausted.
Title: Anyone try this yet?
Post by: andalucia on October 28, 2005, 07:25:22 pm
Mostly it just seemed like a poignant euphemism for sex, is all.  "Sorry, honey, my self-contained battery is exhausted."
Title: Anyone try this yet?
Post by: wombat on October 28, 2005, 07:45:13 pm
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Apparently there are like 7 states where vibrators are illegal.


I am intrigued at what might be the precise wording of these ordinances.  They must have made drafting legislation a much more interesting job than usual.
Title: Anyone try this yet?
Post by: AlohaDawg on October 29, 2005, 07:52:25 pm
A Scholarly Treatise on the Subject (http://www.libidomag.com/nakedbrunch/maines.html)