The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: slink on August 28, 2003, 08:45:59 pm
-
He had to go for an interview for that?
Sheesh! Good thing to stay out of the job marjet nowadays me thinks...
Wonder if they insisted on a Degree of some sort for it?
-
What is "pacing the harbor" anyway?
-
Isn't that a euphemism for prostitution? (E.g., "Hey there sailor, etc.") Is Big O whoring out his artwork for syndication, or is he actually hooking?
All wearin' giraffenets and knee-high boots
All flavored condoms in his pocketbook
All rentin' hotel rooms by the hour
All staring at the ceiling trying not to look bored
All closing his eyes and pretending that it is true love
-
It's a tough job....but it all pays off when the fleet comes in. I get this terrible picture of the character Woody Harrelson played in Anger Managment... ewwww.
-
Me, too. That's kind of what inspired me. Odd, that.
-
Does this mean we're in for a heartbreaking plot arc when Beef realizes that Molly owned those gigantic condoms for professional reasons? All turnin' on the red light in Heaven?
-
He's changed it to "new job on the docks".
Someone's lurking....
-
He's changed it to "new job on the docks".
Someone's lurking....
I can never quite tell if he's lurking or it's just coincedence that say, maybe someone else emails him things we mention here.
Things like the Twain stuff - that someone mentioned here a, I think Ray's Place, was slipping at one point to Twainism, then a day later Twain was in the strip. Now this...
After my mentioning Ray must use the dumbwaiter as an elevator too - though I guess that's a fairly obvious one.
But still, either we think like the man, or he is popping by...
So, hey Chris!
-
of course he's lurking. half the fun of being OCD is being compulsive!
-
I've e-mailed him about typos and stuff in the past just because I didn't feel like pointing out a minor error most people had missed to all the Dumbrellites.
-
What is "pacing the harbor" anyway?
He also lives in the Bay Area. It's foggy in San Fran right now, but I'm sure it's quite fine down there bayside. Maybe he's talking the dog for a walk.
-
Perhaps he's a "Roving Reporter" now for some local "Indie Rag."
It's either that, hot dog vendor, or male prostitute.
-
Asherdan you can’t fool me, that’s Trey Anastasio.
Or a local fireman.
-
Oh boy I sure hope so.