The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: MattFish on October 28, 2005, 04:00:34 am

Title: Oct. 28th, 2005 - Wiping my ass with a damn Belgian Waffle
Post by: MattFish on October 28, 2005, 04:00:34 am
That's me. That's how I live. (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=10282005)

And so the record attempt continues due to Classic Ray.

I'm gonna go have a Jeepers Creepers right now, and come back with more enlightened comments on the strip.
Title: Oct. 28th, 2005 - Wiping my ass with a damn Belgian Waffle
Post by: EgoSumNoah on October 28, 2005, 04:04:54 am
someone should have explained to Henry Ford that in the year 2005, the Honda Civic would become the opposite of invention.
Title: Oct. 28th, 2005 - Wiping my ass with a damn Belgian Waffle
Post by: V-Adore on October 28, 2005, 04:19:32 am
Now this is quality Ray/Beef banter, right here.
Title: Oct. 28th, 2005 - Wiping my ass with a damn Belgian Waffle
Post by: AugustWest on October 28, 2005, 04:38:33 am
You see, the one cat is too self-absorbed to take 3 seconds to watch the important news bulletin that concerns him directly and the other cat is too insecure and self-effacing to force him to watch it.
Title: Oct. 28th, 2005 - Wiping my ass with a damn Belgian Waffle
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 28, 2005, 05:14:21 am
Dramatic irony at its best. Now I want to see Ray and Pat as Othello and Iago (brought to you by Roomba! The *****ic vaccuum).

Incidentally, my poor Roomba has ceased to function, for reasons inexplicable.
Title: Oct. 28th, 2005 - Wiping my ass with a damn Belgian Waffle
Post by: Boring K on October 28, 2005, 05:39:20 am
Woohoo!  Yesterday was a set-up!  Story arc commence!  Somebody make me a Jeepers Creepers!
Title: Oct. 28th, 2005 - Wiping my ass with a damn Belgian Waffle
Post by: CortJstr on October 28, 2005, 05:44:44 am
"That's how I live." Because Ray knows the expression "that's how I roll" is played out.
Title: Oct. 28th, 2005 - Wiping my ass with a damn Belgian Waffle
Post by: cellardoor on October 28, 2005, 09:16:11 am
I'll never eat a belgian waffle again.
Title: Oct. 28th, 2005 - Wiping my ass with a damn Belgian Waffle
Post by: misterqueue on October 28, 2005, 12:30:31 pm
Dear dog in neveah did I enjoy this.  Ray spends more time expounding on why looking at a Honda would waste his time than actually looking at the Honda would waste his time. (For bonus points drag that phrase out until a vortex opens and atomizes us all!  Yay!)

Also I love angry Beef... lookit 'im all surly in the 2nd to last panel.  Awww..

So good show ol' boy Onstad.. now.. more Lyle.
Title: Oct. 28th, 2005 - Wiping my ass with a damn Belgian Waffle
Post by: misterqueue on October 28, 2005, 12:31:03 pm
Quote from: "cellardoor"
I'll never eat a belgian waffle again.


Not a chocolate chip one at least.
Title: Oct. 28th, 2005 - Wiping my ass with a damn Belgian Waffle
Post by: arkabee on October 28, 2005, 01:13:06 pm
oh, that ray.
Title: Oct. 28th, 2005 - Wiping my ass with a damn Belgian Waffle
Post by: aparrish on October 28, 2005, 02:55:43 pm
I like the idea behind the Jeepers Creepers, but I do not like walnuts.  Do you think it would be okay if I substituted a peeled grape or two?
Title: Oct. 28th, 2005 - Wiping my ass with a damn Belgian Waffle
Post by: AugustWest on October 28, 2005, 03:15:17 pm
Quote from: "misterqueue"
Quote from: "cellardoor"
I'll never eat a belgian waffle again.


Not a chocolate chip one at least.


Good thing they don't make corn waffles.
Title: Oct. 28th, 2005 - Wiping my ass with a damn Belgian Waffle
Post by: misterqueue on October 28, 2005, 03:23:37 pm
Quote from: "AugustWest"
Quote from: "misterqueue"
Quote from: "cellardoor"
I'll never eat a belgian waffle again.


Not a chocolate chip one at least.


Good thing they don't make corn waffles.


Oh but they do (http://www.chefnet.com/catalog/34805a.html) apparently...
Title: Oct. 28th, 2005 - Wiping my ass with a damn Belgian Waffle
Post by: jough on October 28, 2005, 04:42:47 pm
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"

Incidentally, my poor Roomba has ceased to function, for reasons inexplicable.


You tried to fuck it, didn't you, Focker?
Title: Oct. 28th, 2005 - Wiping my ass with a damn Belgian Waffle
Post by: Golfhaus on October 28, 2005, 06:35:12 pm
Quote from: "aparrish"
I like the idea behind the Jeepers Creepers, but I do not like walnuts.  Do you think it would be okay if I substituted a peeled grape or two?


I believe that is a Sleeper's Peepers.