The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: CortJstr on October 31, 2005, 04:04:07 am

Title: An Achewood Halloween, Achewood Town Newsletter - Oct 30, 05
Post by: CortJstr on October 31, 2005, 04:04:07 am
To view this email as a web page, go here (http://cl.exct.net/?ffcd16-fe6317777065067e7016-fe25157373630678731779-ff001671706205).

A Bulldog Getting His Picture Taken at a Sidwalk Cafe

Ray's Halloween Party Ideas!

Boo! Whatever. Anyhow, as you know, I like to get a little bit of a party together on Halloween, and I'm all about bein' on-theme. I ain't mean like I have a bowl of spaghetti and I point out to you that it is brains, or that I freeze water in a latex glove, unpeel it, and pretend that hand-shaped ice is floatin' around in my punchbowl (since when is a hand scary?). No. Old Ray is the Martha Stewart of clever entertaining ideas, and I got a few tips for you all.

1. When guests show up and ring the doorbell, have thick, red "blood" start to seep out from under the door until they notice (watch through the keyhole). When they start to step back from it, open the door wearing one of those "axe wound" head things. Angrily yell, "What the hell's the matter with you! I said BYOB!" (Your eVite will have made it abundantly clear that all beverages would be provided by you.)

2. There's this grainy video you can get on the Internet of a cow being pushed off of a ship into the ocean. I mean, the cow lives and everything, but it's pretty scary the first time through. You kind of feel a total loss of control.

3. Set your oven at 200F and slowly bake a tray of cinnamon sticks all evening. The smell will permeate the house with a lovely fall bouquet.

Play it, play it hard,
-=RAY=-

Costume Contest!
Send in those Achewood-themed Halloween photos. Send them in based on this (http://cl.exct.net/?ffcd16-fe5e17777065067e7013-fe25157373630678731779-ff001671706205) sending information.

New Poster
At long last, the Achewood poster is here! Immaculately printed on heavy, glossy stock, it measures 17.5" x 23".

"HUUUGS" Apparel.
There he floats, three feet off the ground, for safety reasons. Share in his message of hugs, the basic currency of his universe.

"Wine?" Apparel.
The front-loading wine bottle, the choice of discerning Victorian novelty acts everywhere. Try it once and you'll never use the top opening of the bottle again.
Title: An Achewood Halloween, Achewood Town Newsletter - Oct 30, 05
Post by: Bozack on October 31, 2005, 06:24:58 am
I like the poster. But do I $18 like it?
Only Onstad will know!
Title: An Achewood Halloween, Achewood Town Newsletter - Oct 30, 05
Post by: MattFish on October 31, 2005, 08:05:19 am
I'm gonna have to try that cinnamon stick thing.
Title: An Achewood Halloween, Achewood Town Newsletter - Oct 30, 05
Post by: CortJstr on October 31, 2005, 02:43:32 pm
I don't get the Wine shirt. But then I'm still trying to wrap my head around the bee costume Philippe shirts from last year.
Title: An Achewood Halloween, Achewood Town Newsletter - Oct 30, 05
Post by: V-Adore on October 31, 2005, 04:16:14 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"
I don't get the Wine shirt. But then I'm still trying to wrap my head around the bee costume Philippe shirts from last year.

You and the rest of the world, buddy. (I wonder if he still has any of those sitting around.) I sort of like the Wine shirt, but I'm not sure if I like it enough to buy it.
Title: An Achewood Halloween, Achewood Town Newsletter - Oct 30, 05
Post by: Golfhaus on October 31, 2005, 05:53:22 pm
The HUUUUUUGS shirt, on the other hand, is almost certain to be a Christmas gift to my SO.
Title: An Achewood Halloween, Achewood Town Newsletter - Oct 30, 05
Post by: robot_roll_call on October 31, 2005, 06:25:03 pm
I was looking for a new sig.