The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Dr. Sodomy on October 31, 2005, 08:41:46 pm

Title: Hello there!
Post by: Dr. Sodomy on October 31, 2005, 08:41:46 pm
Hello there!

I'm a college student from Kokomo, Indiana who just got into Achewood a few months back through a link by Jeph of Questionable Content. Is SO good. Is SO funny.

(Sorry, I'm a dork.)
Title: Hello there!
Post by: Golfhaus on October 31, 2005, 08:43:10 pm
The Beach Boys vacation in Indiana?

Welcome!
Title: Hello there!
Post by: JorgeFabregas on October 31, 2005, 09:07:02 pm
I once had a flat tire repaired in Kokomo. I believe it is also the home to the worst restaurant I have ever eaten at...Lord John's Tacos or something to that effect.
Title: Hello there!
Post by: Limmo on October 31, 2005, 10:03:53 pm
Do you have a Ph.D in sodomy, or just the M.D?
Title: Hello there!
Post by: Dr. Sodomy on November 01, 2005, 01:02:05 am
Quote from: "Limmo"
Do you have a Ph.D in sodomy, or just the M.D?


It's a Ph.D.  :D
Title: Hello there!
Post by: Dr. Sodomy on November 01, 2005, 01:02:49 am
Quote from: "JorgeFabregas"
I once had a flat tire repaired in Kokomo. I believe it is also the home to the worst restaurant I have ever eaten at...Lord John's Tacos or something to that effect.


Yeah, Lord John's is one of those restaurants people seem to either love or hate. I don't eat there very often.
Title: Hello there!
Post by: JorgeFabregas on November 01, 2005, 01:36:43 am
I thought the food was below school cafeteria quality, which is quite impressive.
Title: Hello there!
Post by: arkabee on November 01, 2005, 02:08:52 pm
why is your name dr. sodomy?
Title: Hello there!
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on November 01, 2005, 04:17:31 pm
Quote from: "arkabee"
why is your name dr. sodomy?



For posterity.

Although he will be the butt of many jokes.
Title: Hello there!
Post by: jough on November 01, 2005, 05:14:53 pm
Bobby, you're about one pun away from having your posting privileges revoked.
Title: Hello there!
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on November 01, 2005, 05:34:23 pm
Quote from: "jough"
Bobby, you're about one pun away from having your posting privileges revoked.


It will be a price worth paying to have my posting privileges revoked. I know it's very anus to hear such terrible puns. Yet I feel confident knowing that, in regards to my broken posting priveleges, that i rectum in a most glorious manner.
Title: Hello there!
Post by: jough on November 01, 2005, 06:00:09 pm
I'll bet you DO rectum regularly, Focker.
Title: Hello there!
Post by: Golfhaus on November 01, 2005, 06:01:48 pm
RECTUM? DAMN NEAR KILLED 'EM!!!

Someone had to say it
Title: Hello there!
Post by: AlohaDawg on November 01, 2005, 06:26:19 pm
Quote from: "Golfhaus"
RECTUM? DAMN NEAR KILLED 'EM!!!

Someone had to say it


The liturgy is complete.

A PhD. in receptive sodomy - the courses probably suck (or blow) but I'm sure you were out in front of the class (if only a foot or so).

Your success is clearly a result of the excellent rearing your father gave you. Is your school in KY?
Title: Hello there!
Post by: arkabee on November 01, 2005, 06:42:37 pm
i was asking a serious question people.
Title: Hello there!
Post by: Bozack on November 01, 2005, 10:29:07 pm
Quote from: "arkabee"
i was asking a serious question people.


I'm not sure how serious I can be with Sodomy running around.
Title: Hello there!
Post by: AlohaDawg on November 01, 2005, 11:24:30 pm
That depends, 'Zack - you might get to work out those serious problems with your lifestyle.
Title: Hello there!
Post by: side_show on November 03, 2005, 02:13:29 am
Quote from: "arkabee"
i was asking a serious question people.


Twats that?  I cunt hear you.  Don't worry, I'll finger it out later.
Title: Hello there!
Post by: Dr. Sodomy on November 03, 2005, 01:58:56 pm
Quote from: "arkabee"
why is your name dr. sodomy?


"doctor" and "sodomy" just work well together.
Title: Hello there!
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on November 03, 2005, 02:13:39 pm
Quote from: "Dr. Sodomy"
Quote from: "arkabee"
why is your name dr. sodomy?


"doctor" and "sodomy" just work well together.


"Sodomy" is the name of a fantastic song from Meet the Feebles.

Also on the "Rectum? Damn near killed 'em!" tip:
http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/11/03/toilet.suit.ap/index.html
Title: Hello there!
Post by: Golfhaus on November 03, 2005, 06:21:02 pm
Quote
Bob Dougherty, 57, accused employees of ignoring his cries for help for about 15 minutes because they thought he was kidding.

"They left me there, going through all that stress," Dougherty told The Daily Camera, of Boulder. "They just let me rot."


Yes... after 15 minutes, the legs begin to turn green, then black; holes develop in the lung wall, letting blood (by now putrid) spurt in; and eyes begin to melt out of their sockets. Don't let The Home Depot Quarter Hour claim YOU as its next victim.
Title: Hello there!
Post by: Bozack on November 03, 2005, 07:34:12 pm
Wait, did this happen in Louisville, Kentucky, or Louisville, Colorado? I'm so confused.
Title: Hello there!
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on November 04, 2005, 11:19:32 pm
Quote from: "Bozack"
Wait, did this happen in Louisville, Kentucky, or Louisville, Colorado? I'm so confused.


Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with Louisville? (http://www.wave3.com/Global/story.asp?S=4068516&nav=0RZF)
Title: Hello there!
Post by: AugustWest on November 05, 2005, 12:37:28 am
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "Bozack"
Wait, did this happen in Louisville, Kentucky, or Louisville, Colorado? I'm so confused.


Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with Louisville? (http://www.wave3.com/Global/story.asp?S=4068516&nav=0RZF)


Yeah, I saw this on the news last night.  Weird.
Title: Hello there!
Post by: pmcd9 on November 05, 2005, 02:17:17 am
Why are they getting all excited over finding a hat in the park?

Sgt. Troy Pitcock?

Ooh, The King and I is coming to Whitney Hall.

~Paul
Title: Hello there!
Post by: AugustWest on November 05, 2005, 05:55:38 am
First of all, it wasn't a park it was a cemetary.  And Secondly, the hat was sitting on an antique suitcase full of human bones.

And yeah, Pitcock.  Heh.
Title: Hello there!
Post by: V-Adore on November 05, 2005, 06:12:16 am
Quote from: "AugustWest"
First of all, it wasn't a park it was a cemetary.  And Secondly, the hat was sitting on an antique suitcase full of human bones.

Nicely summed up, August. This is totally too Flannery O'Connor for me, truth be told. I mean, human bones?
Title: Hello there!
Post by: pmcd9 on November 05, 2005, 06:35:16 am
They need Dr. Temperance Brennan (http://www.fox.com/bones/).

~Paul
Title: Hello there!
Post by: AugustWest on November 05, 2005, 06:53:46 am
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Quote from: "AugustWest"
First of all, it wasn't a park it was a cemetary.  And Secondly, the hat was sitting on an antique suitcase full of human bones.

Nicely summed up, August. This is totally too Flannery O'Connor for me, truth be told. I mean, human bones?


Well said my dear V!  You gotta love Flannery.  

Now I must steal your wooden leg.
Title: Hello there!
Post by: Suckin_Dick on November 05, 2005, 07:20:59 pm
"skeleton in a suitcase with a hat"  the latest album from Tom Waits,

available exclusively at target stores!
Title: Hello there!
Post by: Dr. Sodomy on November 05, 2005, 08:46:43 pm
Quote from: "AugustWest"

Now I must steal your wooden leg.


That's such a great reference. I just read that story in my lit criticism class.
Title: Hello there!
Post by: side_show on November 06, 2005, 04:36:45 pm
I found this article deeply facinating, but also instantly thought that some pranksters had had more fun on Halloween than they needed to.  

Anyone read any updates on this? I searched but couldn't find any.