The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: mrchee on November 01, 2005, 09:58:59 am

Title: 1-11-05 The Morning After Halloween
Post by: mrchee on November 01, 2005, 09:58:59 am
http://www.achewood.com/comic.php?date=11012005

I guess its funny....  The best part was the angry phone answering statement.  

ALSO: why does Ray have to open the hatch if he doesnt place the phone inside the costume, but rather holds it to the side of his costume ear?
Title: 1-11-05 The Morning After Halloween
Post by: misterqueue on November 01, 2005, 11:35:31 am
If I was hungover and in a 2x me I think I'd need to open the hatch the next morning too.

This is definitely a Ray thing, "I know, I'll go out as me; embiggened!"
Title: 1-11-05 The Morning After Halloween
Post by: sam_spade on November 01, 2005, 12:38:30 pm
The phone is nowhere near either his actual ear or his Raysuit ear!

[Edit:] But I guess everybody talks that way in Achewood, through the skull.
Title: 1-11-05 The Morning After Halloween
Post by: EgoSumNoah on November 01, 2005, 02:25:53 pm
i liked the double-sized martini with straw. also, ray really looks like crap. also, ray needs to look at the news (i wonder if LN brought sandwiches).
Title: 1-11-05 The Morning After Halloween
Post by: CortJstr on November 01, 2005, 02:27:45 pm
I assumed the "mouth" in the suit was an opening so he could drink through a super-sized straw but the inside of the costume doesn't show an opening. So either I'm wrong or I'm reading too much into a drawing of a cartoon cat again.
Title: 1-11-05 The Morning After Halloween
Post by: V-Adore on November 01, 2005, 02:37:49 pm
The Ray-suit wins. As does "I'd say yes twice but I'm just not feeling all that positive." Excellent.
Title: 1-11-05 The Morning After Halloween
Post by: misterqueue on November 01, 2005, 02:59:40 pm
I just noticed the visage of the 2x Ray, and I must ask this:

Why does Ray want to immortalize in costume the "bemused whistling" expression?

Seriously man.. what does that say about Ray?

And is he whistling at some Puerto Rican furniture thrower?  The world needs to know...
Title: 1-11-05 The Morning After Halloween
Post by: robot_roll_call on November 01, 2005, 06:08:51 pm
I thought his cotume was  crazy japanese Ray at first. (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=10282003)
Title: 1-11-05 The Morning After Halloween
Post by: CortJstr on November 01, 2005, 06:10:49 pm
Quote from: "*****_roll_call"
I thought his cotume was  crazy japanese Ray at first. (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=10282003)

ditto.
Title: 1-11-05 The Morning After Halloween
Post by: AlohaDawg on November 01, 2005, 06:18:17 pm
Every time I read that one I misread Ray saying "make love like fountain".
Title: 1-11-05 The Morning After Halloween
Post by: misterqueue on November 01, 2005, 06:37:38 pm
I don't think so.. Seven-Kinky Ray ain't gots no eyebrows.. and him has'm whiskers.


Just sayin... I think this is how Ray envisions himself.. on the inside.
Title: 1-11-05 The Morning After Halloween
Post by: JordanB on November 01, 2005, 09:44:40 pm
I've gotta say, I enjoy the way this Little-Nephew-World-Record arc
is coming along.  The idea of Ray refusing whenever asked to look
at a television or newspaper is an angle I didn't expect,
and it's turning out to be far more interesting than if Ray had immediately
come down on LN in such a manner as "You damn kids, why you always
got to be flat-footing it?  Step back and let Uncle Ray show you how to set a World Record."

Completely off-topic, regarding the note atop the crazy Japanese Ray strip (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=10282003),
has there been any discussion as to what Christopher T. Onstad's middle name could be?
Title: 1-11-05 The Morning After Halloween
Post by: AlohaDawg on November 01, 2005, 09:54:44 pm
Quote from: "JordanB"

has there been any discussion as to what Christopher T. Onstad's middle name could be?


Oh no he din't....HELL no!
Title: 1-11-05 The Morning After Halloween
Post by: V-Adore on November 01, 2005, 09:56:58 pm
Obviously the T stands for "the." I mean, duh.
Title: 1-11-05 The Morning After Halloween
Post by: sjlimmer on November 01, 2005, 10:12:58 pm
Tiberius
Title: 1-11-05 The Morning After Halloween
Post by: Turbo Ninja on November 01, 2005, 10:15:28 pm
Tuboninja.
Title: 1-11-05 The Morning After Halloween
Post by: AugustWest on November 01, 2005, 10:19:25 pm
Trygvie
Title: 1-11-05 The Morning After Halloween
Post by: Bozack on November 01, 2005, 10:22:06 pm
Quote from: "V-Adore"
As does "I'd say yes twice but I'm just not feeling all that positive." Excellent.


Yes. YES. Exactly that.
Title: 1-11-05 The Morning After Halloween
Post by: Franz. on November 02, 2005, 03:24:54 am
Quote from: "sjlimmer"
Tiberius


That was going to be my suggestion.

Also, who is Mayor C? Have I missed something?
Title: 1-11-05 The Morning After Halloween
Post by: AugustWest on November 02, 2005, 04:29:07 am
Quote from: "Franz."
Quote from: "sjlimmer"
Tiberius


That was going to be my suggestion.

Also, who is Mayor C? Have I missed something?


Some got on him.
Title: 1-11-05 The Morning After Halloween
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on November 02, 2005, 02:17:41 pm
Quote from: "Franz."
Also, who is Mayor C? Have I missed something?


We've been over this. (http://achewood.plagiarist.com/viewtopic.php?p=39998#39998)