The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: ndpatel on November 04, 2005, 10:16:05 am

Title: Ray Smuckles is destroying this car (11.1.05)
Post by: ndpatel on November 04, 2005, 10:16:05 am
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=11042005

that is one hell of a kitty, to do that to a toyota.

i know it's a honda, but it sounds so much better with ''toyota.' it is a Problem that i have.
Title: Ray Smuckles is destroying this car (11.1.05)
Post by: Doc on November 04, 2005, 10:35:10 am
Ray does indeed bring The Pain.
But then I guess it is a Honda Civic.

I'm actually quite impressed at how quickly Ray has figured out exactly what is going on here since it does not seem that readily apparent to myself.
Title: Ray Smuckles is destroying this car (11.1.05)
Post by: Null on November 04, 2005, 01:14:52 pm
I think Ray just figured that whatever Little Nephew was up to, it had to be No Good.  Add a webcam and that pretty much seals it.
Title: Ray Smuckles is destroying this car (11.1.05)
Post by: V-Adore on November 04, 2005, 01:23:51 pm
Well, it's also a cat-sized Honda Civic, too.

I'm surprised that nobody has pointed out the panel devoted entirely to a camera shot of Ray's batch yet. That's pretty impressive.
Title: Ray Smuckles is destroying this car (11.1.05)
Post by: misterqueue on November 04, 2005, 01:45:29 pm
I think we were all trying to block out the kitty crotch V, thanks for bringing it up.

Also, Ray is such a cat that he can pull out the ENTIRE AXEL from a Honda Civic; and that my friend is why... HEY LOOK OVER THERE!

*runs away*
Title: Ray Smuckles is destroying this car (11.1.05)
Post by: acoxcae on November 04, 2005, 01:49:24 pm
I was more surprised by the fact that a 1973 Honda Civic still had an axle to pull out.  Or tires.  Or windows.

Basically, it was asking for it.

I could've done without the full-frame of Ray's rad chilies so early in the morning though.
Title: Ray Smuckles is destroying this car (11.1.05)
Post by: MattFish on November 04, 2005, 01:49:25 pm
I suppose this is when Ray is REALLY ticked, and that's why we don't usually see feats of super-cat strength from him. Another lovable thing (not the crotch panel, although that totally bears mentioning) is the lack of dialogue. It is tense as hell in that there treeless wood.

Am I the only one who has any sympathy for the car?
Title: Ray Smuckles is destroying this car (11.1.05)
Post by: Lark on November 04, 2005, 02:47:08 pm
Am I the only one who has noticed that this is a Japanese-spec Civic?  Note the location of the side-view mirrors.  

Also, am I the only one who thinks the image of the Civic with its wheels lying on the ground beside it would make a great T-shirt?
Title: Ray Smuckles is destroying this car (11.1.05)
Post by: misterqueue on November 04, 2005, 02:54:50 pm
Let us remember that he is still not the angriest a person can be, as his head is still attached. (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=05162002)
Title: Ray Smuckles is destroying this car (11.1.05)
Post by: sam_spade on November 04, 2005, 03:27:56 pm
So many Ray action shots. So much Ray. So ... much ... Ray ...
Title: Ray Smuckles is destroying this car (11.1.05)
Post by: sam_spade on November 04, 2005, 03:31:45 pm
Oh! And this is like that bonus stage from Street Fighter 2, where you have to destroy a Honda Civic (or some such) in 30 seconds.
Title: Ray Smuckles is destroying this car (11.1.05)
Post by: robot_god on November 04, 2005, 03:44:52 pm
Ray is more obese than ever!
Title: Ray Smuckles is destroying this car (11.1.05)
Post by: JordanB on November 04, 2005, 04:10:24 pm
Quote from: "Lark"
Also, am I the only one who thinks the image of the Civic with its wheels lying on the ground beside it would make a great T-shirt?


I'd buy it as long as it features Little Nephew sitting in it
wearing his ubiquitous look of dismay.
Title: Ray Smuckles is destroying this car (11.1.05)
Post by: CortJstr on November 04, 2005, 05:02:00 pm
I do like how when Ray first walks over he just glares at LN through the window before he begins.

I wonder if being on TV for this will help his Suicide Girls stats. Or maybe he'll just a bunch of comments about the size of his junk being the reason for his attempted suicide.
Title: Ray Smuckles is destroying this car (11.1.05)
Post by: Roger on November 04, 2005, 05:27:25 pm
Even if Ray had no idea what was going on, the cat is so resolute in not looking at Honda Civics even for three seconds that when he finally sees one he simply must destroy it. The dude definitely has got no mercy.
Title: Ray Smuckles is destroying this car (11.1.05)
Post by: Dr. Sodomy on November 05, 2005, 08:52:31 pm
Quote from: "Null"
I think Ray just figured that whatever Little Nephew was up to, it had to be No Good.  Add a webcam and that pretty much seals it.


He had just caught him in the jacuzzi. Also, Ray's one strong motherfucker.
Title: Ray Smuckles is destroying this car (11.1.05)
Post by: rumpy doppelganger on November 06, 2005, 05:27:57 am
this is one of the best alt texts in history