The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: pmcd9 on November 07, 2005, 04:23:46 am
-
It looks like we've reached the inevitable. I wish I knew what that meant.
~Paul
-
yeah dude.
-
To be fair I guess we should have seen it coming.
-
URL and date in the first post, please.
-
I told you this would happen. I suppose you want me to help you shave that hair off your palms, too.
-
I told you this would happen. I suppose you want me to help you shave that hair off your palms, too.
Well it's not like he'd be able to see where he's shaving. Still, though, I see your point. He has no one to blame but himself.
-
Dude, your mother warned you that if you kept playing with it, it would fall off.
You have no one to blame but yourself.
-
It looks like we've reached the inevitable. I wish I knew what that meant.
~Paul
what's going on paul?
-
It looks like we've reached the inevitable. I wish I knew what that meant.
~Paul
what's going on paul?
The Inevitable (http://achewood.plagiarist.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=485)
~Paul
-
It looks like we've reached the inevitable. I wish I knew what that meant.
~Paul
what's going on paul?
Actually, when I wrote that on Sunday night I was sure I was going to be fired on Monday morning. But it didn't happen. Now I am praying that the inevitable doesn't also mean prosecuted for punching my boss in his fuck*ng smug face.
~Paul
-
Also, thank you Arkabee for your concern.
~Paul
-
you are a cool dude, and the inevitable is never good otherwise one would refer to it as "the cool thing that's happening".
-
Well now I feel like a complete dick for making light of it.
Although if you actually did any punching of bosses Paul I'm sure it would be justified.
Like you'd get to court and the judge would be all 'Oh, that fuck*ng guy! Why don't you take his job and all his money because he totally deserved the smack down.'
Hope it all works out for you.
-
It looks like we've reached the inevitable. I wish I knew what that meant.
~Paul
what's going on paul?
Actually, when I wrote that on Sunday night I was sure I was going to be fired on Monday morning. But it didn't happen. Now I am praying that the inevitable doesn't also mean prosecuted for punching my boss in his fuck*ng smug face.
~Paul
You punched your boss in the face? To paraphrase Homer S., You lived the American Dream?
Wow. I'm sure he deserved it.
-
So Paul, where are the photos of you punching your boss in the face?
Also, punching your boss in the face did NOT get you fired?
Do you work for the government or something?
-
So Paul, where are the photos of you punching your boss in the face?
Also, punching your boss in the face did NOT get you fired?
Do you work for the government or something?
Or the WWE?
-
So Paul, where are the photos of you punching your boss in the face?
Also, punching your boss in the face did NOT get you fired?
Do you work for the government or something?
Or the WWE?
For the love of all that is good and holy don't sign the contract for the hair vs. mustache match!
-
Wow Paul, isn't punching your boss in the face The American Dream? Also, please tell me you are working on the reality TV smash hit, the Apprentice, because if so, well, you are a god onto me.
Not to make light of the situation, as I'm sure you're in a bad place of stress and such right now, but in a few years you will look back and be all "hey, I punched my boss in the face! How cool is that!" A good friend of mine dumped two hot bowls of spaghetti on the heads of two verbally abusive customers her boss refused to kick out of the restaurant she worked at, gave her boss the finger and walked out, never to return again. She is my hero, and I also got her her current job, acting in a show about bullying in fact.
-
I'm guessing that Paul's face-punching might be an inevitable result of him still being employed at the same place and thus still having contact with his boss. I'm guessing that it hasn't happened yet.
-
Yes Jorge, that is the case. My boss has not been punched (by me), but he so deserves it. My sentance was poorly written. I meant to imply that I pray I don't lose my temper and do such a thing because I got sooo very close last week. I won't go into details, but in essence he made an estimate that was wildly off the mark and used me as a scapegoat when the work wasn't finished at the expected time. So when he and the the engineer we are working for came into my office on attack mode I got fairly indignant. I let it be known that his estimate was a fantasy and I wasn't going to take the blame. I came to work Monday fully expecting another confrontation resulting in my dismissal, but it didn't happen. Nothing happened in fact. I should point out that he personally doesn't have the power to fire me. Apparently the powers that be don't agree that I should be fired. I've known from the get go that this guy is a snake and this isn't his first attempt at chicanery towards me. This episode has taught me however that as a snake his venom isn't as strong as I suspected. Here's the crazy part, after about a day and a half of tension he's broken the ice and both he and the engineer have begun acting friendly towards me as if nothing happend. I suspect this is just an effort to return the office to normalcy without having to admit their mistake or appologize. I ain't having none of it. I spoke to the engineer for the first time today and she was all like "you've got to come to my office and see the latest pictures of my kids in their halloween costumes." I just gave her a look that was trying hard to say 'did you forget that last week you called me incompetent?'
I've wanted to show ya'll this for a long time because it's pure gold, but have resisted because it's totally not proper, right now though I don't give a flying fuck. Here's (http://www.paulmcrae.com/images/Miscellany/Misc/DSCN0542-E2-400.jpg) a picture of my boss. I dare you to tell me you don't want to punch him in the face too now.
~Paul
-
Let's all print him out and throw darts at him.
I'm so worn down by my bosses that half the time I don't even have the energy to want to punch them anymore. The other day one of them said something, and I didn't realize till I was home hours later that I should have punched her for it. I find that kind of scary, actually.
Hang on to your indignation, Paul! For the rest of us!
-
His mullet is to mullets what your mustache is to moustaches.
At first I thought he was wearing a Davy Crockett coonskin cap on his head, but then... MULLET.
Wow.
Was this picture taken in 1987?
Does your boss drive a camero?
-
His mullet is to mullets what your mustache is to moustaches.
At first I thought he was wearing a Davy Crockett coonskin cap on his head, but then... MULLET.
Wow.
Was this picture taken in 1987?
Does your boss drive a camero?
That picture was taken in '04. Coonskin cap? Close, it's a wig. Camaro? In '87 maybe, now he drives a 1 ton Ford p/u. Yeah he needs a 1 ton truck to commute to work in, doesn't everyone?
~Paul
-
I thought everyone in Texas owned a pickup truck.
-
Of for the love of god, Paul. Punch him if the opportunity arrises. Seriously. Don't dream it, be it.
-
Of for the love of god, Paul. Punch him if the opportunity arrises. Seriously. Don't dream it, be it.
Thank you so very much for that earworm.
-
I am so, so, so confused.
-
I am so, so, so confused.
Oh, your handle was used as a punch line when we noticed you signed up for an account, and then we got totally off topic, as usual.
-
oh, I figured.
but I thought maybe it might end with warding me off with farm implements/torches.
Anyway, i dont want to start one of these "who I am" threads, and my name is already out there, so.
I live in charlotte, North Carolina!
I am a High School Senior!
I enjoy rock music.
I collect records. I love Achewood. I don't like other people's hair on my soap. I play the electric guitar.
I used to be in a band with my two best friends, and they kicked me out.
I am soon to be a Card-Carrying Member of the ACLU.
Um, um
yeah.
I am a pseudo-hipster teenager prone to peer-pressure, so if anyone wants to check out my highschool-facebook/myspace/livejournal/AIM or whatever, just say the word.
-
I collect records.
Do you collect old LPs of the classic rock (or whatever) persuasion or new and recently-released ones? As a collector of vinyl, I have commandeered my parents' records from the '60s and '70s, and also purchase new LPs released by (mostly indie) musicians.
So yes, huzzah for vinyls.
-
I am a pseudo-hipster teenager prone to peer-pressure, so if anyone wants to check out my highschool-facebook/myspace/livejournal/AIM or whatever, just say the word.
A man will approach you - a man with a shape for a name. You must be wary of this man. His falchion is sharp and links baffle.
Yay! for vinyl. And to a lesser extent, cassette tapes. I collect mostly hardcore records, though I don't have very many. I bet RB K has a pretty rockin' collection of 80s punk and hc.
-
Boy, you are going to get it.