The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Sports & Leisure => Topic started by: Bobby Isosceles on November 08, 2005, 07:40:57 pm
-
The subject came from a real live spam subject. One of the best spam subjects in the world.
Anyway, yet another incomprehensible and sadistic Japanese game show. (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-123322263707848424) Thick "Whack a Mole," except instead of moles, it's girls with pork chops strapped to their heads and instead of a hammer, it's a hungry monitor lizard. Via BoingBoing (http://www.boingboing.net).
-
Why don't we have game shows like this in the United States? This is way better than watching some idiot waste 10 minutes of my life answering a question that any semi-educated junior high school student could answer. I think the huge Santa with his tongue sticking out in the background really backs my point up nicely.
HE'S GOING TO FALL!
-
I'm guessing a girl wins a prize if the lizard eats her pork chop and she doesn't flinch?
-
I'm guessing the reason we don't have shows like this on our pathetic western television is that greed in our society is such that if any sort of prize was involved those girls wouldn't be going anywhere and that would make a crap show.
-
More japanese wackiness:
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/PRguitarman/Useless3/Folder1/1131210136795.jpg)
Discuss.
-
Discuss.
I, respectfully, decline.
-
OH SHIT, MIND FLAYERS
-
OH SHIT, MIND FLAYERS
License to Illithid
-
OH SHIT, MIND FLAYERS
I just LOL'd.
Dude, have you ever seen the eel sex video? That shit'll give you NIGHTMARES. Google eels.wmv; warren ellis once linked to a version that had been overdubbed with "Justified and Ancient," by KLF with Tammy Wynette singing.
I DARE YOU.
-
Speaking of photos, when are you going to stop being a little bitch and post the ones you said you were going to post, Bozack?
-
Speaking of photos, when are you going to stop being a little bitch and post the ones you said you were going to post, Bozack?
Damn.. schooled by the hardcore admin.
I think I may need to donate all of a sudden.
-
OH SHIT, MIND FLAYERS
I just LOL'd.
Dude, have you ever seen the eel sex video? That shit'll give you NIGHTMARES. Google eels.wmv; warren ellis once linked to a version that had been overdubbed with "Justified and Ancient," by KLF with Tammy Wynette singing.
I DARE YOU.
God christ, dude, what is it with you and that video, and why can't you rest until everyone in the world has basked in its eely glow?
-
I think I like the phrase "eely glow" more than I like any other concept volunteered in this thread so far. It makes me picture an extremely beatific eel, radiating the light of God's favor, possibly as depicted in a medieval illuminated manuscript.
-
God christ, dude, what is it with you and that video, and why can't you rest until everyone in the world has basked in its eely glow?
Look.
Everyone thinks they've seen the bottom, right? That, at some point in their life, they've tasted the seedier side of life. The evangelist at my old church told me that once, in extreme confidence, that I could be redeemed for my sins because he had once had PREMARITAL SEX. With the woman that he then married. That was his seediest moment. The frat boy might consider that his seediest moment was when he totally woke up next to some dude and his ass hurt. This is all bullshit.
The eel video is the seediest moment. It is the bottom of the god damned well. It is BEDROCK. I think the world needs to see that video, everyone on this planet, just so they know that whatever they've done, it hasn't begun to mount the foothills of that video. That Windows Media File is the very ABYSS, and when you stare into it, it stares also at you. It stares at you with EELS.
-
eloquent, dire warning re: eels
Right, right, but have you seen the one where a guy gets an excitable stallion to fuck him in the ass, and then the guy dies? I'm not saying it's worse than eel sex, I'm just wondering if you'd taken this into account when making your claims about the plumbability of various wells and abysses.
-
I have to vote with aparrish on this one, Bozack. Not about the stallion thing specifically, but about the two halves of your post being specifically contradictory.
Sure, the eel thing is the bottom of the well for you. But if you keep looking, the well can get deeper. The well goes as deep as you want it to. How deep do you want your well? Do you want to end up standing at the bottom of this Internet porn well of despair, knee-deep in cold and murky I-don't-know-what, laughing at the n00bs who think cartoons of nurses exploding during sex are as freaky as it gets, and then look up at the distant speck of light far above you and remember the days when you once fantasized about two ladies making out and didn't even know what other people were thinking?
Let it lie. The well has no bottom.
-
I have to vote with aparrish on this one, Bozack. Not about the stallion thing specifically, but about the two halves of your post being specifically contradictory.
Sure, the eel thing is the bottom of the well for you. But if you keep looking, the well can get deeper. The well goes as deep as you want it to. How deep do you want your well? Do you want to end up standing at the bottom of this Internet porn well of despair, knee-deep in cold and murky I-don't-know-what, laughing at the n00bs who think cartoons of nurses exploding during sex are as freaky as it gets, and then look up at the distant speck of light far above you and remember the days when you once fantasized about two ladies making out and didn't even know what other people were thinking?
Let it lie. The well has no bottom.
Indeed (http://www.realdoll.com/sample13.asp)
-
The well may have no bottom, but this is getting close:
(http://koti.phnet.fi/otaku/azucross/heil-osaka.jpg)
-
Not that it's the bottom of the well or anything, but I want to put one of these (http://www.divine-interventions.com/baby.php) on my dashboard.
-
Not that it's the bottom of the well or anything, but I want to put one of these (http://www.divine-interventions.com/baby.php) on my dashboard.
I remember V being quite familiar with these, no?
-
The well may have no bottom, but this is getting close:
Man, that ain't nowhere near. Nobody's even being executed for ethnic impurity.
-
Not that it's the bottom of the well or anything, but I want to put one of these (http://www.divine-interventions.com/baby.php) on my dashboard.
I remember V being quite familiar with these, no?
Or side_show? Maybe Bozack?
On second thought, I don't remember who brought it up. But it's come up before. And I can't find it.
Jackhammer Jesus (http://www.divine-interventions.com/jackhammer.html). Heh.
-
Not that it's the bottom of the well or anything, but I want to put one of these (http://www.divine-interventions.com/baby.php) on my dashboard.
I remember V being quite familiar with these, no?
Or side_show? Maybe Bozack?
On second thought, I don't remember who brought it up. But it's come up before. And I can't find it.
Jackhammer Jesus (http://www.divine-interventions.com/jackhammer.html). Heh.
That would be side_show (http://achewood.plagiarist.com/viewtopic.php?p=36131#36131)
-
Yes. Every year, I wonder if I've really found that special someone, that someone I can buy a baby jesus butt plug for. Merry Christmas, baby.
-
People, my boyfriend is a Catholic. Like a real, practicin', Lent-observin' Catholic. I could never ever ever get away with the Baby Jesus Butt Plug.
Anyway, however belatedly, I have to agree with Ben. Attempting to find the bottom of the intarweb cesspool will just leave you sad. I tried it, and eventually I stopped, much to the increase of my overall life quality. Furthermore, you have a significant risk if you do do this to suffer the Curse of 4chan: actually getting into some of this shit. Ew.
-
Yes. Every year, I wonder if I've really found that special someone, that someone I can buy a baby jesus butt plug for. Merry Christmas, baby.
Is it still okay if I glue it to my dashboard? Then again maybe the hood.. would be easier for strange people to sit on I suppose.
-
=Anyway, however belatedly, I have to agree with Ben. Attempting to find the bottom of the intarweb cesspool will just leave you sad. I tried it, and eventually I stopped, much to the increase of my overall life quality. Furthermore, you have a significant risk if you do do this to suffer the Curse of 4chan: actually getting into some of this shit. Ew.
Look where it got Pete Townshend.
"I swear officer, I was only trying to find out what's out there to protect me kiddies!"