The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Bobby Isosceles on November 12, 2005, 10:10:50 am
-
As we all know, my former avatar Joey had fallen upon hard times. Nary a ridiculous blade to be seen, he was reduced to attending the DC achecon and regretfully gazing at the spotted butter knife in his hand.
No more! He is back and has definitely got His Groove Back.
(http://bobbyisosceles.com/images/joeyfalchion.jpg)
Hooray!
-
I'm not so sure giving your boyfriend a knife for his birthday is a great idea, Tiberius Triangle. What if you guys get in a fight and he, you know, goes Lorena on you?
-
I'm not so sure giving your boyfriend a knife for his birthday is a great idea, Tiberius Triangle. What if you guys get in a fight and he, you know, goes Lorena on you?
My boys have my back:
(http://www.mrdankelly.com/images/knife3.gif)
(http://david.13th-floor.org/images/ak2.jpg)
-
That's a great...falchion!
The one in the photobooth will always have a place in my heart - and nightmares. I'm having trouble seeing how the dimensions of an avatar can properly contain all the elements of this new picture.