The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Golfhaus on November 13, 2005, 12:09:12 pm

Title: Ray's Place 13 Nov
Post by: Golfhaus on November 13, 2005, 12:09:12 pm
He answered my letter! (http://www.achewood.com/raysplace.php)
Title: Ray's Place 13 Nov
Post by: jmcc on November 13, 2005, 01:39:15 pm
Great advice Ray dispensed. Also, take that Primus!
Title: Re: Ray's Place 13 Nov
Post by: side_show on November 13, 2005, 05:31:14 pm
Quote from: "Golfhaus"
He answered my letter! (http://www.achewood.com/raysplace.php)


Wait, are you kidding... cause, um.... yeah...
Title: Re: Ray's Place 13 Nov
Post by: wombat on November 13, 2005, 05:31:30 pm
Quote from: "Golfhaus"
He answered my letter! (http://www.achewood.com/raysplace.php)


Noooooo!
Title: Ray's Place 13 Nov
Post by: robot_god on November 13, 2005, 08:22:16 pm
For someone who is a musician, I can't believe Ray dissed Primus!

I guess Ray is just a straight up classical musician.  Onstad is mostly a jazz fan (I think).
Title: Ray's Place 13 Nov
Post by: antioch on November 14, 2005, 04:20:31 am
Dearest Beloved -

I represent the standing offices of Dr. Arne "J" Zhastanimo. We entreatingly approach you to partake of this kindest offer. Being as the new Ray's place contains a humorous letter, inheritance was relegated to "yours truly." We wish the best of you in this, our darkest hour. Please understand that not all Primus cds are worth one's time. We thank you for your time and pray you will blessedly consider our offer.

with contrition,

Campanero Estefi