The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Sports & Leisure => Topic started by: Skillator on November 18, 2005, 10:09:41 pm

Title: Here "comes" a Special Boy
Post by: Skillator on November 18, 2005, 10:09:41 pm
(http://i.somethingawful.com/inserts/articlepics/photoshop/11-18-05-condoms/Esplanade.jpg)

I just caught this in my weekly gander at photoshop phriday (http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=3363) .
I guess my friends aren't the only ones to think that philippe looks like a johnson.

meh.
Title: Here "comes" a Special Boy
Post by: misterqueue on November 18, 2005, 11:10:15 pm
Saddest Thing is when breaks your reservoir tip leetle Phillipe.
Title: Here "comes" a Special Boy
Post by: pmcd9 on November 19, 2005, 04:29:53 am
I had to stop wearing my Here Comes a Special Boy T-Shirt to work because more than one person commented that it looked like a c*ck.  I can only guess how many thought it looked like a c*ck and didn't comment.

~Paul