The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Sports & Leisure => Topic started by: miles on November 21, 2005, 09:24:20 pm

Title: Used THIS IS NOT WORK OR SPOUSE OR KID SAFE Underwear
Post by: miles on November 21, 2005, 09:24:20 pm
Consider that fair warning.  I warned you.  I did. (http://www.myd.com/index.html?target=dept_1.html&lang=en-gb)

OK, so my friend, my married-with-a-baby-and-a-pregnant-wife friend, sent me this link today.  Then he, my married friend, told me a really awkward story about how he was looking up a friend named Anna from high school and happened upon this site.  Yeah right, buddy, you were looking up panty sniffer stories.  Pervert.
Title: Used THIS IS NOT WORK OR SPOUSE OR KID SAFE Underwear
Post by: Bozack on November 21, 2005, 11:03:34 pm
God, that's disturbing. I really hope my friends never just outright tell me their fetishes.
"You know, Mark, I like to be beaten."
Title: Used THIS IS NOT WORK OR SPOUSE OR KID SAFE Underwear
Post by: V-Adore on November 21, 2005, 11:32:54 pm
Quote from: "Bozack"
God, that's disturbing. I really hope my friends never just outright tell me their fetishes.
"You know, Mark, I like to be beaten."

I have had "friends" do this, often with creepy-ass fetishes, and it is scary as hell.

This is all.
Title: Used THIS IS NOT WORK OR SPOUSE OR KID SAFE Underwear
Post by: Beatrice on November 22, 2005, 12:08:07 am
i'm not clicking.  what is it?
Title: Used THIS IS NOT WORK OR SPOUSE OR KID SAFE Underwear
Post by: side_show on November 22, 2005, 05:15:33 am
It a sight that sells a woman's used and, I assume, unwashed panties.
Title: Used THIS IS NOT WORK OR SPOUSE OR KID SAFE Underwear
Post by: jough on November 22, 2005, 05:32:04 am
In Japan they sell girls' used/worn panties in little vacuum-sealed bags from vending machines.

I understand the people who sell them pay extra if there is a visible stain.

Fun!  And they're not in such as sex shoppes or something - they have them at the mall, at the airport, etc.
Title: Used THIS IS NOT WORK OR SPOUSE OR KID SAFE Underwear
Post by: Bozack on November 22, 2005, 06:11:17 am
Quote from: "jough"
...at the airport, etc.


Well sheee-itt. Now I know what everyone's last minute gifts from my visit to Tokyo will be.
Title: Used THIS IS NOT WORK OR SPOUSE OR KID SAFE Underwear
Post by: miles on November 22, 2005, 08:11:33 am
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Quote from: "Bozack"
God, that's disturbing. I really hope my friends never just outright tell me their fetishes.
"You know, Mark, I like to be beaten."

I have had "friends" do this, often with creepy-ass fetishes, and it is scary as hell.

This is all.


Yeah, it is.

And I guess it's possible his story was true, but why would he tell me it, you know?  He's not fuck*ng me.  I don't give a fuck if he's into panties.
Title: Used THIS IS NOT WORK OR SPOUSE OR KID SAFE Underwear
Post by: Bozack on November 22, 2005, 12:25:22 pm
Hahaha.
"Miles, next time I see you, bring me some of your panties, will you?"
Title: Used THIS IS NOT WORK OR SPOUSE OR KID SAFE Underwear
Post by: Beatrice on November 22, 2005, 02:10:11 pm
Quote from: "UsedPanties"
All Period ##### are white cotton - we don't do requests for anything else and don't be suprised if you have to wait up to 28 days for delivery!!



Whoa.  When I clicked I thought, "haahaha, what if they sent them perioded panties?  They'd be yucked out."  But, no. No, no, no.  They LIKE that.

But, hey.  I need new underwear.  How do I get a gig like this?



Also: so you're fuck*ng some guy and one night you see a strange pair of dirty underwear on the floor.  You say, "HEY!  who's are those?  Who else are you seeing, you asshole!?" And he says, "Baaaaby, don't worry!  I'm not seeing anyone else!  I bought those online!"

Oh man, I would run out even faster.  'Course, I doubt these customers are really doing anybody.
Title: Used THIS IS NOT WORK OR SPOUSE OR KID SAFE Underwear
Post by: antioch on December 11, 2005, 08:40:55 am
I only read the top part of the site's middle frame, describing the characteristics of one of their, uh, donors I guess.

I thought it said "likes" instead of "Dislikes" for some reason. For half a second I was thinking, "wow, she's pretty cool!" I mean, I like manufactured pop and Muscle Men (Kinnikuman or something? those things ruled!).
Title: Used THIS IS NOT WORK OR SPOUSE OR KID SAFE Underwear
Post by: misterqueue on December 11, 2005, 03:25:27 pm
Damn, this is nothing compared to what gets sold over at E-Banned (http://www.ebanned.net/).  I used to go browse there for humor content and to shock my friends with links to items back when it didn't require registration.  (Seriously I did.. I promise I never bought anything).

Anyway, your life will never be the same when you find out what an ass pop is or see a girl selling jars of her urine in various quantities and styles. (Do you want my zesty morning flavor or a mellow night flavor.  I'm not kidding.. that was a tagline on one that I remember.)