The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: pmcd9 on November 22, 2005, 03:52:30 am

Title: DRAGONFIRE
Post by: pmcd9 on November 22, 2005, 03:52:30 am
I built a flametrower on my car. (http://www.paulmcrae.com/images/Miscellany/Misc/DRAGONFIRE/DSCN8999-E-1024.jpg)

~Paul
Title: DRAGONFIRE
Post by: mudokon on November 22, 2005, 04:32:37 am
Sweet.
Title: DRAGONFIRE
Post by: V-Adore on November 22, 2005, 04:43:03 am
Holy crap, dude. That car has got no mercy.
Title: DRAGONFIRE
Post by: side_show on November 22, 2005, 05:23:58 am
Ha ha!  I totally imagine some conservative little old lady across the street, glancing out her window at this scene and just shaking her head.  Just shaking her head.

Also, for the boy, you must be a god.  It is too cool man, too cool.
Title: DRAGONFIRE
Post by: robot_roll_call on November 22, 2005, 06:12:45 am
Make it shoot forward, then we'll talk.

Seriously, though, that is awesome.
Title: DRAGONFIRE
Post by: Ben-San on November 22, 2005, 07:18:20 am
I applaud this modification. Can you fire it off at random when you're stuck in traffic?
Title: DRAGONFIRE
Post by: Doc on November 22, 2005, 02:12:18 pm
Between the flaming car and the mustache is there any chance of you getting a dog named mutley and competing in a series of races filled with antics and shenanagins?
Please?
Title: DRAGONFIRE
Post by: arkabee on November 22, 2005, 02:15:23 pm
rock!

Paul Mcrae is the coolest man i know!

well, sort of know.
Title: DRAGONFIRE
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on November 22, 2005, 02:46:08 pm
Quote from: "Doc"
Between the flaming car and the mustache is there any chance of you getting a dog named mutley and competing in a series of races filled with antics and shenanagins?
Please?


Thread winner.
Title: DRAGONFIRE
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on November 22, 2005, 02:59:22 pm
Permission to link that picture from my blog?
Title: DRAGONFIRE
Post by: Hobo Frenzy on November 22, 2005, 07:30:51 pm
That is a sweet Camry you might say! And that mustache oh man I'm lovin' it like McDonald's style. I'm a fan of facial hair.

The only concern I would have in a rear-ended crash situation, would it be instant death with whatever is fueling that fire?
Title: DRAGONFIRE
Post by: Turbo Ninja on November 22, 2005, 09:49:02 pm
That is intensely awesome.

The kid in the picture should totally win the Retroactive Achewood Costume Contest for rockin' the LN look so hard.  KID HAS NO MERCY!
Title: DRAGONFIRE
Post by: Doc on November 22, 2005, 10:51:32 pm
Quote from: "Turbo Ninja"
The kid in the picture should totally win the Retroactive Achewood Costume Contest for rockin' the LN look so hard.  KID HAS NO MERCY!


He does doesn't he? Sorry if thats insulting becuase he's related to you Paul but... damn.
Title: DRAGONFIRE
Post by: wombat on November 22, 2005, 11:48:58 pm
How did I miss this thread?  Holy &*%$.
Title: DRAGONFIRE
Post by: AlohaDawg on November 23, 2005, 01:20:15 am
Why didn't you point them forward, lower and horizontal? Or at window level straight sideways?

Maybe at tire level? That wuld be fun, too.

That shit could come in downright handy
Title: DRAGONFIRE
Post by: Golfhaus on November 23, 2005, 01:30:10 am
What's up with the roof thing running between what I presume is the house and garage? Did you initially test this out over there and accidentally burn some of it down?

The hell with West Coast Customs - I'm going to Paul's when I want someone to pimp MY ride.
Title: DRAGONFIRE
Post by: pmcd9 on November 23, 2005, 10:00:07 pm
Quote from: "carlosdelvaca"
Permission to link that picture from my blog?

Permission granted.

~Paul
Title: DRAGONFIRE
Post by: jough on November 24, 2005, 06:59:21 am
I don't know how or why, but fire made it good.

Paul, is that thing street legal?
Title: DRAGONFIRE
Post by: pmcd9 on November 24, 2005, 07:24:29 am
Quote from: "jough"
Paul, is that thing street legal?
Probably not.  However, it did pass inspection just today.  The only thing that would be possilby illegal is the propane tanks in the trunk and they are removed for normal daily usage.

~Paul
Title: DRAGONFIRE
Post by: Beatrice on November 28, 2005, 12:57:56 am
You are an impressive man.
Title: DRAGONFIRE
Post by: jough on November 28, 2005, 03:55:11 pm
Bea', did you puke on Paul's Dragonfire car?  Is that why you are sorry?

Also, would does heated/re-cooked puke look and/or smell like?

Not victory, I'll bet.
Title: DRAGONFIRE
Post by: Beatrice on November 28, 2005, 04:08:26 pm
No, no quite.  I puked on a less awesome car, apparently.  I don't remeeember.
Title: DRAGONFIRE
Post by: Bozack on November 28, 2005, 11:48:57 pm
It was MY car.


And I happen to think that black Honda Accords are PRETTY AWESOME.
Title: DRAGONFIRE
Post by: pmcd9 on November 29, 2005, 02:47:13 am
Puking on a car is much less dreadful that puking in a car.  I was witness to a puking incident Saturday night.  (Thank me for not having my camera at the ready).  I had never seen such a beautiful girl puke before.

~Paul
Title: DRAGONFIRE
Post by: Beatrice on November 29, 2005, 03:46:45 am
Quote from: "pmcd9"
Puking on a car is much less dreadful that puking in a car.  I was witness to a puking incident Saturday night.  (Thank me for not having my camera at the ready).  I had never seen such a beautiful girl puke before.

~Paul


they also fart, poop, burp and sweat.  sorry.


Also:  SORRY BOZACK!  And yes, your car is awesome, but c'mon.  Where are the PROPANE GUNS?!