The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Sports & Leisure => Topic started by: robot_roll_call on November 22, 2005, 05:38:01 am

Title: Mario Kart DS
Post by: robot_roll_call on November 22, 2005, 05:38:01 am
Do any of you have or are planning to get Mario Kart DS? I would love to race you on the Internet if you do/are.

My friend code is 171858 274459
Title: Mario Kart DS
Post by: mudokon on November 22, 2005, 06:40:27 am
I'll add you. Mine is 068778-937755
Title: Re: Mario Kart DS
Post by: misterqueue on January 29, 2006, 12:08:47 am
just got MarioKart DS. You're both added.

My friend code is 004359-278632


Speaking of which, anyone have Animal Crossing: Wild World?  I don't have any wireless friends to visit there.  My Friend code there is
5283-4528-9713
Title: Re: Mario Kart DS
Post by: JorgeFabregas on May 15, 2006, 07:26:42 pm
I am bumping this thread in anticipation of the arrival of my DS and Mario Kart....like this.
Title: Re: Mario Kart DS
Post by: JorgeFabregas on May 19, 2006, 12:58:15 am
197639 463424