The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Science & Nature => Topic started by: Bobby Isosceles on November 23, 2005, 02:24:26 am
-
You are going to find this (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2503599212832299814) adorably cute and not disturbing. Part of you will feel guilty that you didn't find this disturbing.
Summary (yeah, I'd say it's worksafe) -- a cute white cat is sitting down grooming itself, when it sports a tiny pink cat-erection (the video is not fine grained enough to show barbs). While continuing to groom, the cat starts to play with his little kittyboner. No real comedy beyond that, except it's kind of cute in an "Awwww" sort of way.
-
Yes - it is cute. And also mildly creepy, but only really in the same sense as a cat plays with it's own tail, seemily unaware of why it twitches so.
-
Yes - it is cute. And also mildly creepy, but only really in the same sense as a cat plays with it's own tail, seemily unaware of why it twitches so.
For a good ten seconds I thought that -- as I assumed most cats these days are neutered before puberty and thus incapable of erection -- it was playing with what is colloquially called a 'turtle head'.
-
Yes - it is cute. And also mildly creepy, but only really in the same sense as a cat plays with it's own tail, seemily unaware of why it twitches so.
For a good ten seconds I thought that -- as I assumed most cats these days are neutered before puberty and thus incapable of erection -- it was playing with what is colloquially called a 'turtle head'.
Somehow I'd think that would be grosser.
-
What is with the music though? That was the weirdest part for me.
The FBI is coming after me for Kitty Porn now.
-
What is with the music though? That was the weirdest part for me.
The FBI is coming after me for Kitty Porn now.
nah, it's prolly only the "military". http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/11/26/AR2005112600857.html