The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: Hobo Frenzy on November 28, 2005, 09:07:07 pm

Title: Wiffle Ball Project
Post by: Hobo Frenzy on November 28, 2005, 09:07:07 pm
HEY! Please check out the The Wiffle Ball Project (http://www.wiffleballproject.com/)

Trying to spread the good word for a fellow art student. Just leave a comment or something.

(I wasn't sure if this should be in the Wild Card or Art section.)
Title: Wiffle Ball Project
Post by: antioch on November 29, 2005, 03:55:08 am
It seems like there should be a gallery of pics, not just a slide show.

Wiffle ball looks good on autumn leaves.

edit: 100 posts. Watcha got? Watcha got?
edit2: HEY! is for hosss, not interwebs.
Title: Wiffle Ball Project
Post by: Hobo Frenzy on November 29, 2005, 06:11:39 pm
Now here I always though hay was for hosss and hey was for attention grabbing. Straw is also for hoss but not in the same way. Straw is mostly for laying on and stuff. So I guess anyone/thing can use it, not just horsies. in conclusion I like CUNT ice cream over chocolate.

Also I didn't make the site, I'm just helping spread it because I thought it was cool and I like helping people.

Congratulations on the 100 posts. I hope you have many more happy posts in the future.