The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: aparrish on November 29, 2005, 07:58:52 pm

Title: Headlines that will be working their way into my freestyles
Post by: aparrish on November 29, 2005, 07:58:52 pm
FATTER BUTTS NEED LONGER NEEDLES (http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=us&ie=UTF-8&ncl=http://www.int.iol.co.za/index.php%3Fset_id%3D1%26click_id%3D31%26art_id%3Dvn20051129065551716C690594)
Title: Headlines that will be working their way into my freestyles
Post by: mudokon on November 30, 2005, 05:34:44 am
Man, don't I know it.
Title: Headlines that will be working their way into my freestyles
Post by: pmcd9 on December 01, 2005, 03:56:29 am
I say if you have the right needle you should use it (http://www.paulmcrae.com/images/Miscellany/Misc/DSCN9422-E-1024.jpg)

~Paul
Title: Headlines that will be working their way into my freestyles
Post by: miles on December 01, 2005, 05:40:29 am
Do you really freestyle?

And Sir-Mix-A-Lot really could have used this line.
Title: Headlines that will be working their way into my freestyles
Post by: aparrish on December 01, 2005, 02:13:10 pm
Quote from: "miles"
Do you really freestyle?

And Sir-Mix-A-Lot really could have used this line.


I'm still trying to think of something that rhymes with "needle."  Best I can come up with is "Don Cheadle."
Title: Headlines that will be working their way into my freestyles
Post by: Limmo on December 01, 2005, 06:48:05 pm
Quote from: "aparrish"
I'm still trying to think of something that rhymes with "needle."  Best I can come up with is "Don Cheadle."


And that's all you need!
Title: Headlines that will be working their way into my freestyles
Post by: CortJstr on December 01, 2005, 08:24:54 pm
Quote from: "Limmo"
Quote from: "aparrish"
I'm still trying to think of something that rhymes with "needle."  Best I can come up with is "Don Cheadle."


And that's all you need!

You just rhyme it with anything you want and the good lord will provide.
Title: Headlines that will be working their way into my freestyles
Post by: Turbo Ninja on December 02, 2005, 08:05:16 pm
WORDS THAT ALMOST RHYME WITH "NEEDLE"

Seat
Feel
Greedo
Poodle
Beetle (or Beatle)
Seagull
Bead/Seed/Read/etc
Title: Headlines that will be working their way into my freestyles
Post by: Ben-San on December 02, 2005, 08:58:09 pm
Don't forget that words can be modified contextually!

For example, while "seat" does not quite work for "needle", "seat'll" will, such as "Fatter butts need longer needles / any ho with that kind of seat'll / engage in the future form of a verb".

Also relevant: beat'll, cheat'll, teat'll (questionably useful).
Title: Headlines that will be working their way into my freestyles
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on December 02, 2005, 10:17:31 pm
Wheedle.