The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: yu-huang on November 30, 2005, 04:59:16 pm

Title: I, too, just want to blather incoherently about achewood
Post by: yu-huang on November 30, 2005, 04:59:16 pm
... so after lurking forever I had to join.

Also, I think Pat is underused.
Title: I, too, just want to blather incoherently about achewood
Post by: acoxcae on November 30, 2005, 05:17:33 pm
Incoherent blather is unwelcome unless the thread is so far off-topic that incoherency is still helping the average.

Coherent blather, on the other hand, is the foundation of the board, and its use will ingratiate you far and wide.

Also, welcome!
Title: I, too, just want to blather incoherently about achewood
Post by: V-Adore on November 30, 2005, 06:10:45 pm
Greetings and welcome. Blather away, although coherent blather is much better.
Title: I, too, just want to blather incoherently about achewood
Post by: Limmo on November 30, 2005, 06:29:50 pm
I like your avatar.
Title: I, too, just want to blather incoherently about achewood
Post by: miles on November 30, 2005, 09:11:36 pm
Yeah, me too.  A lot.
Title: I, too, just want to blather incoherently about achewood
Post by: arkabee on November 30, 2005, 09:24:33 pm
i'm using firefox and all i see is static should i update my internet?
Title: I, too, just want to blather incoherently about achewood
Post by: Hobo Frenzy on November 30, 2005, 09:54:58 pm
Dude, your avatar totally just broke the internet. Welcome.
Title: I, too, just want to blather incoherently about achewood
Post by: yu-huang on November 30, 2005, 10:16:27 pm
my avatar says he likes you all too *ten kinds of blush*
Title: I, too, just want to blather incoherently about achewood
Post by: Beatrice on December 01, 2005, 04:44:18 pm
I hate it.
Title: I, too, just want to blather incoherently about achewood
Post by: arkabee on December 01, 2005, 04:50:23 pm
my internet is still not showing anything but static.
Title: I, too, just want to blather incoherently about achewood
Post by: Bozack on December 01, 2005, 04:54:34 pm
Who are those horrible little men? Tell them I hate them!
Title: I, too, just want to blather incoherently about achewood
Post by: yu-huang on December 01, 2005, 05:03:01 pm
my avatar's dad beats your avatar's dad anytime, beatrice.
Title: I, too, just want to blather incoherently about achewood
Post by: AugustWest on December 01, 2005, 05:08:52 pm
They're heeeeere....
Title: I, too, just want to blather incoherently about achewood
Post by: side_show on December 01, 2005, 09:22:16 pm
Quote from: "arkabee"
my internet is still not showing anything but static.


So, is it, like, supposed to be static?  Please explain it to us plebeians, You-Wang.
Title: I, too, just want to blather incoherently about achewood
Post by: yu-huang on December 01, 2005, 11:30:56 pm
Oh yeah, totally. All white-noisey static and shit...
Title: I, too, just want to blather incoherently about achewood
Post by: pmcd9 on December 02, 2005, 01:45:05 am
Did you really think his avatar was getting poor reception?

~Paul
Title: I, too, just want to blather incoherently about achewood
Post by: AlohaDawg on December 02, 2005, 03:52:58 am
It seems to be getting a poor reception.
Title: I, too, just want to blather incoherently about achewood
Post by: yu-huang on December 02, 2005, 08:19:41 am
Oh, c'mon, I'm not faring that bad... 'cept for bea's bias, but she's just jealous of my "fantastistatic", as I like to call it, so HNNYAH!
Title: I, too, just want to blather incoherently about achewood
Post by: arkabee on December 02, 2005, 02:31:46 pm
while his avatar may or may not be getting _a_ poor reception, i was conviced my internet was getting poor reception because the icon picture that represents the root of what is him was all staticy.
Title: I, too, just want to blather incoherently about achewood
Post by: side_show on December 02, 2005, 04:43:35 pm
See, I thought there was something wrong with my vertical hold - since I see static and an upside down tooth.

No, I was confused as to why anyone would be impressed by static, and with ark's confusion I started to think that I too was not seeing some sort of impressive image that others were remarking on.  Now I understand - computers don't get static, so this is like a cute and ironic avatar.

But now that it has been explained, it has lost something for me.

Sigh.

Anyway, welcome to the board, You-Wang (your name is a joke right?  I'm not just horribley racist, am I?  God, I'm dull as a hammer today.)
Title: I, too, just want to blather incoherently about achewood
Post by: arkabee on December 02, 2005, 07:08:59 pm
Quote from: "side_show"
See, I thought there was something wrong with my vertical hold - since I see static and an upside down tooth.


if i told you i changed the tooth to a puppy dog months ago,
would i be being mean or funny?
Title: I, too, just want to blather incoherently about achewood
Post by: side_show on December 02, 2005, 07:24:55 pm
Quote from: "arkabee"
Quote from: "side_show"
See, I thought there was something wrong with my vertical hold - since I see static and an upside down tooth.


if i told you i changed the tooth to a puppy dog months ago,
would i be being mean or funny?


Both.

Also, I... I... Like puppies...
Title: I, too, just want to blather incoherently about achewood
Post by: arkabee on December 02, 2005, 09:47:03 pm
Quote from: "side_show"
Quote from: "arkabee"
Quote from: "side_show"
See, I thought there was something wrong with my vertical hold - since I see static and an upside down tooth.


if i told you i changed the tooth to a puppy dog months ago,
would i be being mean or funny?


Both.

Also, I... I... Like puppies...


puppies and kitties and mittens oh my!

puppies are cool.