The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: theinevitable on December 04, 2005, 07:00:43 pm

Title: is this kosher?
Post by: theinevitable on December 04, 2005, 07:00:43 pm
Edit: god damn, it wouldn't let me link to the picture.

Anyway, I wanted to use a picture that someone had on here as my usericon/avatar/whatever. It was the panel when Phillipe tries to put the pork chops into the applesauce (or rather: imagines himself doing it).
Does anyone remember whose picture that was? Is it a horrible horrible theft to use it myself?

I'll try to find someplace where I can post it so that I can link to it...
Title: is this kosher?
Post by: miles on December 04, 2005, 07:02:21 pm
Is that Philippe's pork chop and applesauce?
Title: is this kosher?
Post by: theinevitable on December 04, 2005, 07:04:14 pm
exactly.

How... how could you tell -before- I posted the edit? Could you see the picture?

I'm so confused! All I saw on the original was a link to a site which I may be mocked for using. So. Um...
Title: is this kosher?
Post by: miles on December 05, 2005, 04:49:24 am
I copied and pasted the LIVEJOURNAL link into my browser.  AND THERE IT WAS.
Title: is this kosher?
Post by: AugustWest on December 05, 2005, 05:41:55 am
Pork chop?  

I would say definitely not kosher.
Title: is this kosher?
Post by: theinevitable on December 05, 2005, 06:14:22 am
god damn you miles. god damn you.


and yes, you're right, pork is very not kosher. my lunch table would mock me. Because for some reason they have an ongoing joke that I keep kosher. I cannot explain why. And when I get upset that they're making a joke out of me being jewish, which I'm not, they say "why are you so upset? Do you not like jewish people?"

But yeah, it was livejournal. I will not lie. I am not proud, but it's who I am. I am a horrible hipsterteen, and I have a livejournal. My interests list includes bad jokes, I post rants about stupid things I'm upset about, and all of my images are from achewood. All, I think, stolen from this board.
Title: is this kosher?
Post by: miles on December 05, 2005, 06:43:21 am
It's because I care.  With proper intervention--a severe lashing from Bobby and Zart (if he ever shows his face again)--you can quit your hipster ways.
Title: is this kosher?
Post by: Ben-San on December 05, 2005, 09:57:51 am
There is nothing wrong with having a livejournal unless you use it to write poetry. I use mine to write rants about the state of the comic book industry, short stories in a furry shared-creator universe, and analyses of lesbian subtext in popular fiction and fringe graphic novels.

(I am mostly lying.)
Title: is this kosher?
Post by: side_show on December 05, 2005, 02:45:28 pm
Quote from: "theinevitable"
and yes, you're right, pork is very not kosher. my lunch table would mock me. Because for some reason they have an ongoing joke that I keep kosher. I cannot explain why. And when I get upset that they're making a joke out of me being jewish, which I'm not, they say "why are you so upset? Do you not like jewish people?"


Wow, that sounds like a sort of backward workplace bullying.  The complex mental workings behind this facinate me.  Have you ever tried eating pork infront of them? I say you casually start carrying around a bag of pork rinds at work and see what happens.  Or maybe punch them.  Yeah, punch them.  Talk to Paul - he can teach you a lot about self contained hatred in the workplace.
Title: is this kosher?
Post by: AlohaDawg on December 05, 2005, 06:54:27 pm
Quote from: "Ben-San"
There is nothing wrong with having a livejournal unless you use it to write poetry. I use mine to write rants about the state of the comic book industry, short stories in a furry shared-creator universe, and analyses of lesbian subtext in popular fiction and fringe graphic novels.

(I am mostly lying.)


That's no excuse.

As long as you don't think you're a hippogriff and looking to hook up with a narhwal you're probably salvageable.
Title: is this kosher?
Post by: theinevitable on December 05, 2005, 09:01:08 pm
yeah...
the whole "Kosher" thing started on a silly misunderstanding which I didn't correct... and then did correct like a year later.

I don't like ham. Someone asked me if I was eating a ham sandwich, and apparently the way I said "no" sounded like I was really offended. And he replied "oh my god, I didn't even... yeah. I'm sorry."


That makes the story so much less cool. I should have come up with something better.
Title: is this kosher?
Post by: antioch on December 05, 2005, 09:20:58 pm
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Quote from: "Ben-San"
There is nothing wrong with having a livejournal unless you use it to write poetry. I use mine to write rants about the state of the comic book industry, short stories in a furry shared-creator universe, and analyses of lesbian subtext in popular fiction and fringe graphic novels.

(I am mostly lying.)


That's no excuse.

As long as you don't think you're a hippogriff and looking to hook up with a narhwal you're probably salvageable.

 
At my school, we have this English workshop where people come and share poetry, stories, plays and what have you and writers offer criticism and suggestions. I went to every meeting last year to until one certain story was brought in. This English major who regularly attended wrote a story that seemed to be a vampire-enlightened take on the Animorphs universe that also involved lesbians. When we were to begin commenting on the story, everyone just froze. Froze! I didn't go anymore after that. I guess I would feel bad being like "Next!" to someone because they're bringing in veiled slash.
Title: is this kosher?
Post by: pmcd9 on December 06, 2005, 03:14:12 am
Quote from: "side_show"
Or maybe punch them.  Yeah, punch them.  Talk to Paul - he can teach you a lot about self contained hatred in the workplace.

My anger is working for me.  The lady who called me incompetent gave me a potted plant yesterday.

~Paul
Title: is this kosher?
Post by: arkabee on December 06, 2005, 02:43:03 pm
Quote from: "pmcd9"
Quote from: "side_show"
Or maybe punch them.  Yeah, punch them.  Talk to Paul - he can teach you a lot about self contained hatred in the workplace.

My anger is working for me.  The lady who called me incompetent gave me a potted plant yesterday.

~Paul


is it a trick?

like, if the plant dies, it proves something?

or, what if the plant is a plant?


perhaps it would be best to get rid of the plant.
Title: is this kosher?
Post by: Beatrice on December 06, 2005, 06:53:24 pm
What would happen if you gave potted kudzoo to someone? Really, how crazy does that stuff grow?  If the answer if good, I know what I'm giving for Christmas!
Title: is this kosher?
Post by: Lister on December 07, 2005, 02:28:32 am
Quote from: "Beatrice"
What would happen if you gave potted kudzoo to someone? Really, how crazy does that stuff grow?  If the answer if good, I know what I'm giving for Christmas!


Kudzu grows like crazy go nuts under the right conditions.  In the South it's been measured at sixty feet per year (http://www.cptr.ua.edu/kudzu/).  It's evil, but also sometimes it is pretty (http://www.jjanthony.com/kudzu/).  There was a creek drainage near my childhood home that was covered with the stuff - it was like some alien jungle Star Trek world to play in.

Now I look back and wonder why I never thought about the snakes that were surely hiding in it.

Er, but yeah.  If it's got the right conditions, a foot a day isn't out of the question.
Title: is this kosher?
Post by: Bozack on December 07, 2005, 02:36:04 am
Kudzu always reminds me of that green alien plant shit in the first "Creepshow" comic book- you know, the guy touches the green goo in the meteorite, and next thing you know he's covered in moss and trying to blow his own head off, and the moss is spreading TOWARDS CHICAGO!
However, at the park right by my house at home(and by park, I mean "total wilderness encompassed by roads"), there are some trees that have been so completely covered in kudzu that they appear to be giant bushes. You can actual walk throught the kudzu and find yourself in a tiny kudzu room, with the tree trunk in the middle. You might also find a ratty lawn chair and some old Busch Lite cans in there, but that's the price you pay for learning where the hobbits dwell.
Title: is this kosher?
Post by: AlohaDawg on December 07, 2005, 04:28:45 am
I have a friend who parked a car in his yard in Georgia and by the end of the summer, the kudzu had grown in, around and through everything under the hood so as to make the vehicle inoperable and require days of work to make operable.
Title: is this kosher?
Post by: miles on December 07, 2005, 04:30:56 am
Bozack, why didn't you tell me about this magical place before I went to Louisville?
Title: is this kosher?
Post by: Bozack on December 07, 2005, 06:52:30 am
Quote from: "miles"
Bozack, why didn't you tell me about this magical place before I went to Louisville?


Because it's right by my house? I mean, I like you guys and all, and I'd love to meet you somewhere, but the idea that you could be hanging around my neighborhood....it's unsettling.
Title: is this kosher?
Post by: AugustWest on December 07, 2005, 02:57:53 pm
I could be hanging around your neighborhood anytime.  Even right now!  Muwahahahaha!
Title: is this kosher?
Post by: Beatrice on December 07, 2005, 03:02:59 pm
kudZOO, kudZU

Well maybe I'll snip a few stalks of that stuff and grow it in my new apartment.  You know, the new apartment where I had to call the cops my first day there 'cause the crazy next door fired off his gun a couple times at about four in the afternoon? I could grow a bunch of it and cut it to fill in the three inch gaps under the storm windows so that maybe it'll be not a TOTAL waste to have the furnace going. I heard my roomate get up this morning and click it on while she got ready to go to her final and then turn it off as she left 'cause she knew I'd get mad.  

YaY! fOr InDEpEnDenCE!
Title: is this kosher?
Post by: Bozack on December 07, 2005, 08:14:16 pm
Re: keeping kosher-

Yesterday, I was at a photography supply store. Now, all of the major photography supply stores in Manhattan are run by observant Jews; they're not Hasidic, but they all wear the kippah and have the payot. So a guy was up at the film desk, and apparently his film of choice had just stopped production. The guy at the counter, attempting to consolde him, told him that, you know, he could always switch to digital.
His response?
"Man, I'll switch to digital the day you sit down with me and enjoy a ham sandwich."
Title: Re: is this kosher?
Post by: pmcd9 on February 06, 2010, 06:14:40 am
I just gave Bozack a can for something he wrote over 4 years ago.  I'm really loving this Tell us Things thread.
Title: Re: is this kosher?
Post by: Choop on February 06, 2010, 07:20:30 am
how the fuck does bozack have so few cans? there had to have been some reset.
Title: Re: is this kosher?
Post by: Doc on February 06, 2010, 11:30:55 am
Yeah there was as I recall, I can't find the thread just now though.
Title: Re: is this kosher?
Post by: jaydub on February 08, 2010, 06:04:17 pm
Jough made cans senseless through whimsy
So Wombat wasn't the first!
Title: Re: is this kosher?
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on February 08, 2010, 10:47:10 pm
The cans were a useful and productive feedback mechanism until the most recent iteration of admins who just gave thousands of cans to anyone who made them laugh. Cans were a good idea until this happened, now with the new admins they are exactly fuck*ng pointless.
Title: Re: is this kosher?
Post by: JorgeFabregas on February 08, 2010, 10:59:02 pm
Boohoo
Title: Re: is this kosher?
Post by: littlefallsmets on February 08, 2010, 11:09:52 pm
Leave it to the economist-type to argue that imaginary award points should MEAN SOMETHING! haha.

Render unto the imaginary what is the imaginary's, A Dude would say.
Title: Re: is this kosher?
Post by: theinevitable on February 08, 2010, 11:29:06 pm
man, cans always mean something.

right now, they mean that I should spend more time posting Best Hipster Bottom contests.
Title: Re: is this kosher?
Post by: AugustWest on February 09, 2010, 02:27:59 am
The cans were a useful and productive feedback mechanism until the most recent iteration of admins who just gave thousands of cans to anyone who made them laugh. Cans were a good idea until this happened, now with the new admins they are exactly fuck*ng pointless.

Spoken like a true economist.

Also, it wasn't me.
Title: Re: is this kosher?
Post by: greenkoolayd on February 09, 2010, 04:18:09 am
if a person considers their can count to be an indication as to their value among the admins and fellow posters, then its sad.  get some self-worth, people.
Title: Re: is this kosher?
Post by: theinevitable on February 09, 2010, 04:20:15 am
easy for you to say, Mister 941 cans.
Title: Re: is this kosher?
Post by: Doc on February 09, 2010, 10:32:22 am
The cans were a useful and productive feedback mechanism until the most recent iteration of admins who just gave thousands of cans to anyone who made them laugh. Cans were a good idea until this happened, now with the new admins they are exactly fuck*ng pointless.

For some reason 'the most recent iteration of admins' line made me want to jump in and point out that the last iteration did it too, and therefore every iteration. But that is kind of a '/b/ was never good' sort of conversation so... eh.

On the other hand if they do have value, even an incorporeal value I should be able to trade up for something, right? What's the exchange rate on cans these days?

Now this has reminded me that when we first had cans I was confused because I thought giving someone a can took away one of yours, making it a real value transaction, I was kind of sad to find this wasn't the case.
Title: Re: is this kosher?
Post by: greenkoolayd on February 09, 2010, 02:51:35 pm
easy for you to say, Mister 941 cans.

easy come easy go.  im just as likely to piss someone off.
Title: Re: is this kosher?
Post by: heptadecahydrate on February 09, 2010, 07:34:16 pm
I'll try to find someplace where I can post it so that I can link to it...

hAVE YOU TRIED opps caps lock sorry have you tried the internet?  The wWWW?  I hear it's good for that.
Title: Re: is this kosher?
Post by: side_show on February 09, 2010, 10:44:35 pm
See, I like my cans.  When they go up ever so slightly, they give me a little bit of incentive to post more, or post more of the good stuff that people can me for. 
Title: Re: is this kosher?
Post by: Choop on February 09, 2010, 11:00:02 pm
i like your cans too drool...
Title: Re: is this kosher?
Post by: heptadecahydrate on February 09, 2010, 11:40:31 pm
It's like a frickin' sociology experiment in here -- training monkeys to use currency or something.  Hey, I'll give everyone a can if you'll shut the fuck up about the cans already.  And then later on whoever has the most cans can redeem them for a hand job.  Will that make y'all happy/??  WILL IT? 

yeah... but seriously, I know, you got your little community going on, you got your cans, you got your sous entendues and your supers entendues and I come along all not givin' a flyin' fuck about the cans, as if I'm some kinda dirty greasy homeless dude in a tshirt crashing your suit 'n tie workplace christmas party at the snob-theme $75/plate restaurant, and the dude who invited me in is all like getting frowns and stern looks.

well you know I don't give a fuckitty fuck fuck fuck shit cock piss pu$$y as far as I'm concerned you alls have your heads firmly ensconced in your cloacas you know that's all I see is a bunch a stuck up snobs with no sense of humor and irony.

fuckin' cans... fuck!  it's like there's some fuckin' 12 yr old hurlin' rocks at your car as you drive by every day, same place, same spot, same time, clink clink clink.  Jesus Christ on a bicycle it's a fuck*ng jalopy for christsakes!  It's like a fuckin' 1980's ford escort, and you're all like wow, I put a dent in the ford escort!  That'll show him!  Every fuckin' day. 

So I dunno what the fuck is goin' on, if your pet dog is molesting you while you sleep or something, but takin' it out on someone because they drive an ugly car just isn't gonna make you happy in the long run.  Trust on this.  I think the only path to true happiness for you all is probably meth, or heroin if you can afford it.   
Title: Re: is this kosher?
Post by: jaydub on February 09, 2010, 11:45:47 pm
Todd?
Title: Re: is this kosher?
Post by: littlefallsmets on February 09, 2010, 11:54:38 pm
Nah, Todd has a certain... charming sense of brevity.
Title: Re: is this kosher?
Post by: heptadecahydrate on February 09, 2010, 11:54:59 pm
*urrrrp*
Title: Re: is this kosher?
Post by: greenkoolayd on February 10, 2010, 12:51:39 am
youre not making things any better.
Title: Re: is this kosher?
Post by: AugustWest on February 10, 2010, 01:08:54 am
Why do you give a fuck what we do?  What are you, the fuck*ng message board police?

You know what's more pathetic than a pathetic message board? 

A pathetic message board critic.

Cram it with walnuts, Jocko.
Title: Re: is this kosher?
Post by: heptadecahydrate on February 10, 2010, 02:37:20 am
I'm alternately layering on sarcasm seriousness parody and insanity.

Maybe I'm bored. 

The challenge is to figure out if people are offended by the serious aspects of my rambling which are generally between the lines, or if they are actually taking the wackiness seriously and are offended by that. 

My previous account got banned, so I logged in with this new account, and I was feeling all full of hutzpah what with my new identity. 

Have you ever worn the mask one-two one-two,
M to the A to the S to the K
Put the mask upon the face just to make the next day,
Feds be hawkin me
Jokers be stalking me,
I walk the streets and camouflage my identity,
My posse in the Brooklyn wear the mask.
My crew in the Jersey wear the mask.
Stick up kids doing boogie woogie wear the mask.
Yeah everybody wear da mask but how long will it last. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zafnr5YKrc8)
Title: Re: is this kosher?
Post by: pmcd9 on February 10, 2010, 03:30:04 am
Maybe I'm bored.

You are definitely boring.
Title: Re: is this kosher?
Post by: heptadecahydrate on February 10, 2010, 03:41:34 am
I think I disagree
Title: Re: is this kosher?
Post by: KeithHernandez on February 10, 2010, 06:13:07 am
I don't know, that seems pretty reasonable- if you are bored you are boring.
Title: Re: is this kosher?
Post by: Doc on February 10, 2010, 06:57:53 am
Todd?

To bring this full circle... Cann'd.
Title: Re: is this kosher?
Post by: heptadecahydrate on February 10, 2010, 09:38:24 am
youre not making things any better.

that's what I mean... it's comments like this that really make me wonder.  Not all of you, but some of you, probably most of you, have this collective sense of what's normal, what's good, and it's really amazing how little provocation it takes for you to show it.  As in the above comment, it doesn't even occur to you that maybe some people just don't care as passionately and deeply as the same things that you do, and therefore, not every comment made by every person on this message board is an attempt at ingratiation.  I dunno maybe you all can see someone in a wheel chair and automatically or through conscious effort not stare and just think of the person as a person, maybe you can even do that with a dirty and tattooed hitch hiker with an army surplus backpack and several weeks of beard growth.  But oh mercy, when it comes to your clique, and what ideas are expressed, and how these ideas are expressed, many of you have what I would deem to be insufficient tolerance, but even worse, much worse, many of you lack imagination.

I don't mean that in a mean way, it's just what I think, not only about people here, but people in society in general.  I mean come on, are you going to read about the dysfunctional office dynamics in Dilbert, and pretend that yeah, that's all the other guy's fault.  No.  It isn't.  That's you in Dilbert.  The whiny co-worker, and so on -- you and I both. 

what a fuck*ng retarded system anyway, to create a currency of social standing.  and these fuck*ng avatars blinking at you every time you type a message.   >:( :-* :'( :-\ :-[ ::) 8) :( ;D :D ;) :) :D :o ??? :-* :'(
jesus christ
grow the fuck up people
Title: Re: is this kosher?
Post by: Doc on February 10, 2010, 12:58:08 pm
Chill out dude. It's just a message board.
Title: Re: is this kosher?
Post by: Drygioni on February 10, 2010, 01:04:59 pm
Serious business
Title: Re: is this kosher?
Post by: wombat on February 10, 2010, 02:04:04 pm
I have been too busy trying to keep bodies and souls together in the snowpocalypse to post before this but I just wanted to say, under the new administration, excessive cans are always given in numbers that don't really affect your ability to obsessively track how regular members are canning you. If you have 35 cans one day and 1035 cans the next, all you have to do is pay attention to the last couple of digits, right?



Title: Re: is this kosher?
Post by: JorgeFabregas on February 10, 2010, 02:39:37 pm
Did you know that you all operate using social norms? Didya know that, didya?
Title: Re: is this kosher?
Post by: AugustWest on February 10, 2010, 03:01:17 pm
that's what I mean... it's comments like this that really make me wonder.  Not all of you, but some of you, probably most of you, have this collective sense of what's normal, what's good, and it's really amazing how little provocation it takes for you to show it.  As in the above comment, it doesn't even occur to you that maybe some people just don't care as passionately and deeply as the same things that you do, and therefore, not every comment made by every person on this message board is an attempt at ingratiation.  I dunno maybe you all can see someone in a wheel chair and automatically or through conscious effort not stare and just think of the person as a person, maybe you can even do that with a dirty and tattooed hitch hiker with an army surplus backpack and several weeks of beard growth.  But oh mercy, when it comes to your clique, and what ideas are expressed, and how these ideas are expressed, many of you have what I would deem to be insufficient tolerance, but even worse, much worse, many of you lack imagination.

I don't mean that in a mean way, it's just what I think, not only about people here, but people in society in general.  I mean come on, are you going to read about the dysfunctional office dynamics in Dilbert, and pretend that yeah, that's all the other guy's fault.  No.  It isn't.  That's you in Dilbert.  The whiny co-worker, and so on -- you and I both. 

what a fuck*ng retarded system anyway, to create a currency of social standing.  and these fuck*ng avatars blinking at you every time you type a message.   >:( :-* :'( :-\ :-[ ::) 8) :( ;D :D ;) :) :D :o ??? :-* :'(
jesus christ
grow the fuck up people

Gosh what trenchant observations!

Here's one you obviously haven't picked up on yet:

If you attempt to join a community and all you have to offer are insults and criticism then you probably won't be very well received.

So you have an opinion.  So fuck*ng what.  This is our house.  Be pleasant, be clever or go the fuck away.

Banned.
Title: Re: is this kosher?
Post by: littlefallsmets on February 10, 2010, 10:10:23 pm
Opinions, as they say, are like assholes:

Only presentable if waxed, bleached and thoroughly cleaned.
Title: Re: is this kosher?
Post by: banana on February 12, 2010, 07:27:45 am
assholes

boring

Banned.

!?!?!  This isn't your forum?  I thought you were all about Arts & Entertainment?  Don't get me wrong I'm not disputing the fact of banning me, and I get that I don't have a constitutional right to post shit or anything for that matter on a private forum, so I don't expect the same due process application of substantive law as if I was, say, accused of beating off a goat or something criminally illegal like that, but I mean, Christ, even the frickn' French entertain the concept of droit formel... and they're, well... you know... French.  So that's just my sentiment on that.

Title: Re: is this kosher?
Post by: littlefallsmets on February 12, 2010, 07:56:01 am
(http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/BlackLyon/Handbanana-1.png)
Title: Re: is this kosher?
Post by: banana on February 12, 2010, 10:04:57 am
I'll.... buy you a $200 kitten if it'll make you happy?
Title: Re: is this kosher?
Post by: jay-ell on February 12, 2010, 02:49:02 pm
August is an admin. They're ALL his.

Pug him, boys.

(http://bigheaddc.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/pug-birthday.jpg)
Title: Re: is this kosher?
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on February 12, 2010, 02:55:52 pm
Banana (http://www.yogabbagabba.com/#/music-aggrolites-banana)
Title: Re: is this kosher?
Post by: Choop on February 12, 2010, 04:22:07 pm
(http://edge.shop.com/ccimg.shop.com/220000/229000/229056/products/131985759.jpg)
Title: Re: is this kosher?
Post by: wombat on February 12, 2010, 05:55:24 pm
Choop, if it weren't for all the whiners and spoilsports you would get a million cans for that.
Title: Re: is this kosher?
Post by: Choop on February 12, 2010, 06:57:11 pm
can me omba can me good
Title: Re: is this kosher?
Post by: greenkoolayd on February 13, 2010, 01:41:48 am
Banana (http://www.yogabbagabba.com/#/music-aggrolites-banana)

a) that is the fuckin jam.

b) i was dissapointed when i didnt see the spirited asian youngster: (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/inmyskittelz/animated%20gifs/dancingkid.gif)

c) i am pretty excited to DL some aggrolites tunes now.  i had never heard of them.
Title: Re: is this kosher?
Post by: Doc on February 13, 2010, 03:57:43 am
Banana (http://www.yogabbagabba.com/#/music-aggrolites-banana)

Did their red coveralls make people think of prison uniforms? Like they are doing this as some sort of community service.
Title: Re: is this kosher?
Post by: arkabee on August 15, 2010, 08:11:00 pm
The cans were a useful and productive feedback mechanism

a do what now?
Title: Re: is this kosher?
Post by: wombat on August 15, 2010, 08:30:58 pm
Arkabee?!
Title: Re: is this kosher?
Post by: arkabee on August 17, 2010, 01:48:26 pm
Shush, you'll startle it you ninny.

newsbox said:
"Wombat changed her avatar back and no one noticed. Her feelings are hurt."

which is funny, to me, today, because yesterday i entertained, for tea and snacky-cakes, the idea of replying to you dear asherdan that screaming my name wouldn't be the startling part insomuch as wombat's avatar staring at me while the screaming occurred.



edit-
newsbox is fuck*ng creepy:
"Did you know...
that the best way to sound like a noob here is to ask what the Tiny Cans of Dr. Pepper are about?"

fuck you newsbox.  fuck you to hell.

: (

Title: Re: is this kosher?
Post by: arkabee on August 17, 2010, 02:19:16 pm
I turned avatars back on for a moment just so I could savour this mental flicker show a little better.

I wouldn't do this for just any crappy-butted post, y'know. Avatars annoy the dickens out of me.


i still don't know what yours is from.

Title: Re: is this kosher?
Post by: arkabee on August 17, 2010, 06:52:08 pm
i'm a gonna check it.  the nice thing about being late to the bus on matters such as this,
is that i can read it all in a chunk, rather than get caught up in the "when will the next $one come out next?" thing.

on topic:
i would give a tiny can to nedroid, but other than that not much.
Title: Re: is this kosher?
Post by: theinevitable on August 18, 2010, 02:28:39 am
I am glad people are still commenting on my second or third post ever, several years on.
Title: Re: is this kosher?
Post by: pmcd9 on August 18, 2010, 03:22:12 am
That hepcat or whatever his screen name was.  Was that the first iteration of our favorite shithead?
Title: Re: is this kosher?
Post by: jaydub on August 18, 2010, 07:01:27 pm
Almost certainly.