The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: pmcd9 on December 09, 2005, 08:02:52 am
-
I fell into a rabbit hole and found myself in a land where gangs of men and women dress as Santa (http://www.paulmcrae.com/images/Miscellany/Misc/DSCN9586-E-1024.jpg) and do reinactments of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. (http://www.paulmcrae.com/images/Miscellany/Misc/DSCN9606-E-1024.jpg)
~Paul
-
Of the first pic: I love the one guy not dressed as Santa giving the official devil finger sign thing with his hand. He looks like he might be drunk.
Of the second pic: Pearl Harbor reinactment? No, they look more like Dr. Frankenfurter's hangers on (http://www.cosmosfactory.org/search-search.cgi?string=4-12-02&rhps=1&pics=1&verbage=0&title=By%20Request4-12-02-tranny-005.jpg)to me.
-
Every time this happens, I am further convinced: We think we know Paul McRae, but really. None of us KNOW Paul McRae.
Some of those Santas are pretty hot, too.
-
Every time this happens, I am further convinced: We think we know Paul McRae, but really. None of us KNOW Paul McRae.
You mean, like, in the biblical sense?
-
Of the first pic: I love the one guy not dressed as Santa giving the official devil finger sign thing with his hand. He looks like he might be drunk.
He's a punk Santa (http://www.paulmcrae.com/images/Miscellany/Misc/DSCN9609-E-1024.jpg) and no he wasn't drunk (underage), one of the few.
Of the second pic: Pearl Harbor reinactment? No, they look more like Dr. Frankenfurter's hangers on (http://www.cosmosfactory.org/search-search.cgi?string=4-12-02&rhps=1&pics=1&verbage=0&title=By%20Request4-12-02-tranny-005.jpg)to me.
The decimation of the American Fleet (http://www.paulmcrae.com/images/Miscellany/Misc/DSCN9602-E-1024.jpg)
~Paul
-
Oh Paul, you and your mysterious rituals of Americana. Be it a flaming auto, a giant buffet plate of ethnic food, or a gathering of boisterous psudo-santas, you are America. *whispering* You are America.
-
Of the first pic: I love the one guy not dressed as Santa giving the official devil finger sign thing with his hand. He looks like he might be drunk.
He's a punk Santa (http://www.paulmcrae.com/images/Miscellany/Misc/DSCN9609-E-1024.jpg) and no he wasn't drunk (underage), one of the few.
That's a very nice-looking rat that young lady has on her shoulder.
Oh, God, what have I become?
-
Oh! So it is.
-
Of the first pic: I love the one guy not dressed as Santa giving the official devil finger sign thing with his hand. He looks like he might be drunk.
He's a punk Santa (http://www.paulmcrae.com/images/Miscellany/Misc/DSCN9609-E-1024.jpg) and no he wasn't drunk (underage), one of the few.
That's a very nice-looking rat that young lady has on her shoulder.
Destructocon [Dezi] (http://www.paulmcrae.com/FEATURES/TV/IMAGES/1024/DSCN8103-E-1024.jpg) is (http://www.paulmcrae.com/FEATURES/WACD_05/IMAGES/1024/DSCN8728-E-1024.jpg) a (http://www.paulmcrae.com/FEATURES/WACD_05/IMAGES/1024/DSCN8719-E-1024.jpg) cool (http://www.paulmcrae.com/FEATURES/WACD_05/IMAGES/1024/DSCN0139-E-1024.jpg) fuck*ng (http://www.paulmcrae.com/FEATURES/WACD_05/IMAGES/1024/DSCN8729-E-1024.jpg) rat (http://www.paulmcrae.com/FEATURES/WACD_05/IMAGES/1024/DSCN0145-E-1024.jpg).
~Paul
-
Of the first pic: I love the one guy not dressed as Santa giving the official devil finger sign thing with his hand. He looks like he might be drunk.
He's a punk Santa (http://www.paulmcrae.com/images/Miscellany/Misc/DSCN9609-E-1024.jpg) and no he wasn't drunk (underage), one of the few.
That's a very nice-looking rat that young lady has on her shoulder.
Destructocon [Dezi] (http://www.paulmcrae.com/FEATURES/TV/IMAGES/1024/DSCN8103-E-1024.jpg) is (http://www.paulmcrae.com/FEATURES/WACD_05/IMAGES/1024/DSCN8728-E-1024.jpg) a (http://www.paulmcrae.com/FEATURES/WACD_05/IMAGES/1024/DSCN8719-E-1024.jpg) cool (http://www.paulmcrae.com/FEATURES/WACD_05/IMAGES/1024/DSCN0139-E-1024.jpg) fuck*ng (http://www.paulmcrae.com/FEATURES/WACD_05/IMAGES/1024/DSCN8729-E-1024.jpg) rat (http://www.paulmcrae.com/FEATURES/WACD_05/IMAGES/1024/DSCN0145-E-1024.jpg).
Indeed s/he is! And rather greener than most rodents (aside from the beloved green penis, (http://kumikae01.gen-info.osaka-u.ac.jp/tg/tg-ad.cfm) of course).
-
Those green mice look completely INSANE. So does the kurt, disarming first sentence on that page.
They are green all over their body icluding almost all of their organs and cells.
Oh, uh, thanks for clarifying that Crazy-science. I'm imagining minutes of silence while looking at the mice, and then right when you're about to say something the labbie interrupts you with that.
None of this is to diminish the fact that Paul McCrae's pictures are more amazing every new thread. The first Santa pic looks like he's been going "aaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!" for like 30 strait minutes.
-
Destructocon [Dezi] (http://www.paulmcrae.com/FEATURES/TV/IMAGES/1024/DSCN8103-E-1024.jpg) is (http://www.paulmcrae.com/FEATURES/WACD_05/IMAGES/1024/DSCN8728-E-1024.jpg) a (http://www.paulmcrae.com/FEATURES/WACD_05/IMAGES/1024/DSCN8719-E-1024.jpg) cool (http://www.paulmcrae.com/FEATURES/WACD_05/IMAGES/1024/DSCN0139-E-1024.jpg) fuck*ng (http://www.paulmcrae.com/FEATURES/WACD_05/IMAGES/1024/DSCN8729-E-1024.jpg) rat (http://www.paulmcrae.com/FEATURES/WACD_05/IMAGES/1024/DSCN0145-E-1024.jpg).
Indeed s/he is! And rather greener than most rodents
Lets see if I can remember. It was a halloween costume. Uhhh, I can't remember what she was dressed up to be.
~Paul
-
Also...
I held a rat just for you (http://www.paulmcrae.com/images/Miscellany/Misc/DSCN9762-E-1024.jpg).
I like Timmy he has nice friends (http://www.paulmcrae.com/images/Miscellany/Misc/DSCN9782-E-1024.jpg).
~Paul
-
None of this is to diminish the fact that Paul McCrae's pictures are more amazing every new thread. The first Santa pic looks like he's been going "aaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!" for like 30 strait minutes.
It was only about 20 minutes tops.
Hey man thanks. You know, Huntsville is only about 45 minutes away. Come on down and party with us.
~Paul
-
I like Timmy he has nice friends (http://www.paulmcrae.com/images/Miscellany/Misc/DSCN9782-E-1024.jpg).
~Paul
Hell of an ass on that Timmy.
Wait... Huh?
Still, hell of an ass.
-
Paul, I hope you were better behaved than these people (http://www.sploid.com/news/2005/12/drunken_santa_r.php).
-
This is one of my all-time favorite threads, and I've enjoyed just reading and looking at the pictures and yeah. But, now, can we have some back story? What the fuck is going on? I mean, yeah, you fell into a rabbit hole. But really, I am picturing a group of mall Santas that meet at a local bar and go fuck*ng nuts every night after a hard day's work of holding screaming, vomiting, farting and really fuck*ng obnoxious kids.
It also brings to mind David Sedaris's Santaland Diaries, the Simpsons episode where Homer becomes a Santa, and A Christmas Story. Maybe I should get into this Santa racket. Seems like a wild ride.
-
I am picturing a group of mall Santas that meet at a local bar and go fuck*ng nuts every night after a hard day's work of ... really fuck*ng obnoxious kids.
One must take extreme caution when parsing this sentence.
-
One must take extreme caution when parsing this sentence.
Ding!
Winner.
-
Because Winnipeg has it's very own Santa convention every year, and that happened just a day or two after Paul's photos were posted here, and the local news showed Elvis-Santa and some other assorted neo-Santas all partying it up, I just sort of figured Paul was having fun at his local Santa convention, but far more fun is the idea that it all just randomly happened.
-
Paul, I hope you were better behaved than these people (http://www.sploid.com/news/2005/12/drunken_santa_r.php).
Yes we are. There's actually a code of ethics. I don't know it by rote, but it's something like don't ruin it for children, don't get busted, stuff like that.
~Paul
-
This is one of my all-time favorite threads, and I've enjoyed just reading and looking at the pictures and yeah. But, now, can we have some back story? What the fuck is going on? I mean, yeah, you fell into a rabbit hole. But really, I am picturing a group of mall Santas that meet at a local bar and go fuck*ng nuts every night after a hard day's work of holding screaming, vomiting, farting and really fuck*ng obnoxious kids.
None of these people work at the mall.
~Paul
-
Destructocon [Dezi] (http://www.paulmcrae.com/FEATURES/TV/IMAGES/1024/DSCN8103-E-1024.jpg) is (http://www.paulmcrae.com/FEATURES/WACD_05/IMAGES/1024/DSCN8728-E-1024.jpg) a (http://www.paulmcrae.com/FEATURES/WACD_05/IMAGES/1024/DSCN8719-E-1024.jpg) cool (http://www.paulmcrae.com/FEATURES/WACD_05/IMAGES/1024/DSCN0139-E-1024.jpg) fuck*ng (http://www.paulmcrae.com/FEATURES/WACD_05/IMAGES/1024/DSCN8729-E-1024.jpg) rat (http://www.paulmcrae.com/FEATURES/WACD_05/IMAGES/1024/DSCN0145-E-1024.jpg).
I'm here to report sadly that Destructotron aka Desi has passed away.
~Paul