The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: rumpy doppelganger on December 12, 2005, 08:01:52 am
-
made me laugh a lot
i mean just look at it (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=12122005)
the angriest scrits
-
I kind of want to know what is (over) the page right now.
-
Meh.. I am strangely disappointed that Ray didn't actually get the diabetes.
But then he is the king of doing something without receiving consequences.. unless Cartiledge Head is involved somehow. He's right though, running a mile stone cold sucks.
-
Oh man there is so much awesome in this one. "Anyhow, be quiet" is way up there, as is Mrs. Smuckles simply assuming that Roast Beef would be in the same room as her son. And the facial expressions in panels 7 and 8 - top notch, I tells ya.
-
No, no, no. The thread title is "it is the news of an age dogg."
-
I am strangely content not to know what's on the other side of the sign. It deepens the mystery and the whole thing becomes far more insightful.
All of it is all stone cold hilarious.
Oh, and it is really great that Ray left himself enough space to write (over), knowing he had so much to say.
-
I like to think that there's only one word on the back. And that he could've actually fit in in the (over) space he just wasn't thinking.
-
"It is the news of an age dogg" is definitely the winner here. I think I'm going to start using it when people come to me with totally meaningless life reports. ("I just thought really hard about doing some work." "Really? It is the news of an age dogg")
-
I like to think that there's only one word on the back. And that he could've actually fit in in the (over) space he just wasn't thinking.
Cort, this is a funnier idea than the actual strip.
Anyway, this is a pretty good one. I always like when Beef gives a little back to Ray.
-
Yeah, this is hilarious, for all of the previously mentioned reasons.
-
Yeah, this is hilarious, for all of the previously mentioned reasons.
same, awesome, yaddax3
love how his mom can sense diabetes over the phone.
-
No, no, no. The thread title is "it is the news of an age dogg."
sorry, if anything other than "no diabetes at all" it is "mention the run"
it has to incorporate both something about the plot and be a standalone funny line ! basic post-titling procedures here ! news of an age tells us nothing ! is incidental, tangential :| :| :| :!:
-
It doesn't have to mention anything about the plot. Traditionally it is the best line.
-
Man... we have... protocols and things now?
-
No, we have tradition.
-
It doesn't have to mention anything about the plot. Traditionally it is the best line.
either way it loses :( sry folks
Man... we have... protocols and things now?
i have like 8 posts don't listen to me
-
Man... we have... protocols and things now?
Yes. The Protocols of the Elders of Tralfamadore.
-
i have like 8 posts don't listen to me
Word.
-
i have like 8 posts don't listen to me
Word.
Double word. (Can you do that?)
-
i have like 8 posts don't listen to me
Word.
Double word. (Can you do that?)
Only if you allocate the proper memory stack! Ch-ching!
-
i have like 8 posts don't listen to me
Word.
Double word. (Can you do that?)
Only if you allocate the proper memory stack! Ch-ching!
This is the nerdiest thing I've seen all day.
...and I like it. Bravo!
Now someone please take my Algorithms exam.
-
Sorry to be on topic, but I really like the fact that Ray's placard says "(over)." An instruction to the viewer would be better written as "(more)."
Ray has written an instruction for the guy holding the card.