The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: pmcd9 on December 14, 2005, 05:21:34 pm

Title: Moustache News
Post by: pmcd9 on December 14, 2005, 05:21:34 pm
I believe I have met my match (http://www.paulmcrae.com/images/Miscellany/Misc/DSCN9839-E-1024.jpg).

~Paul
Title: Moustache News
Post by: AlohaDawg on December 14, 2005, 05:24:57 pm
So what are the rules for mustache dueling, anyhow?

(from the index page, I saw the title 'Mustache News' and for a moment, I was actually afraid you were announcing you had shaved it off. Then when I saw the title "I believe I have met my match" I was afraid you had a photo of a LADY with a wicked mustache.)
Title: Moustache News
Post by: JorgeFabregas on December 14, 2005, 05:27:32 pm
You look ridiculously happy and possibly drunk.
Title: Moustache News
Post by: pmcd9 on December 14, 2005, 05:28:59 pm
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
I was afraid you had a photo of a LADY with a wicked mustache.

That would be a wicked moustache.  Kinda like Side Show's worst fear. (http://achewood.plagiarist.com/viewtopic.php?p=50222#50222)

~Paul
Title: Moustache News
Post by: pmcd9 on December 14, 2005, 05:31:35 pm
Quote from: "JorgeFabregas"
You look ridiculously happy and possibly drunk.

I was happy (but not drunk).  When I saw that awesome moustache I suddenly became very happy.  The dude actually first caught my attention with his santa cowboy hat.  Then I saw the 'stache.  Very nice fella I might add.

~Paul
Title: Moustache News
Post by: CortJstr on December 14, 2005, 05:46:40 pm
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
from the index page, I saw the title 'Mustache News' and for a moment, I was actually afraid you were announcing you had shaved it off.

This terrified me as well.
Title: Moustache News
Post by: V-Adore on December 14, 2005, 07:02:49 pm
"Met your match?" You've met your doppelganger. Use this evil-twin power wisely, Paul.
Title: Moustache News
Post by: pmcd9 on December 14, 2005, 07:37:20 pm
Quote from: "V-Adore"
"Met your match?" You've met your doppelganger. Use this evil-twin power wisely, Paul.

There was this guy (http://www.paulmcrae.com/images/Miscellany/Misc/DSCN7955-E2-1024.jpg) I met a couple of months ago.  He actually lives on my street.  Huh, imagine that.

~Paul
Title: Moustache News
Post by: CortJstr on December 14, 2005, 08:25:02 pm
Quote from: "pmcd9"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
"Met your match?" You've met your doppelganger. Use this evil-twin power wisely, Paul.

There was this guy (http://www.paulmcrae.com/images/Miscellany/Misc/DSCN7955-E2-1024.jpg) I met a couple of months ago.  He actually lives on my street.  Huh, imagine that.

What the hell is in your water down there? Is this some kind of goverment experiement like in That Mustache Feeling (http://www.thetick.ws/car27.html)?
Title: Moustache News
Post by: V-Adore on December 14, 2005, 08:53:04 pm
Quote from: "pmcd9"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
"Met your match?" You've met your doppelganger. Use this evil-twin power wisely, Paul.

There was this guy (http://www.paulmcrae.com/images/Miscellany/Misc/DSCN7955-E2-1024.jpg) I met a couple of months ago.  He actually lives on my street.  Huh, imagine that.

~Paul

No, no, no, dude -- that's "you from the future, come back to warn you of something terrible," not your doppelganger. Get it right or pay the price!
Title: Moustache News
Post by: Doc on December 14, 2005, 10:39:23 pm
As much as I love and respect your moustache Paul I think that dude has you beat, it's just got larger curls. Plus for some reason I am imagining that out of frame he is wearing lederhosen which just adds to the flavour.
Title: Moustache News
Post by: Ben-San on December 14, 2005, 11:35:38 pm
Quote from: "pmcd9"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
"Met your match?" You've met your doppelganger. Use this evil-twin power wisely, Paul.

There was this guy (http://www.paulmcrae.com/images/Miscellany/Misc/DSCN7955-E2-1024.jpg) I met a couple of months ago.  He actually lives on my street.  Huh, imagine that.

~Paul


I was down with the first guy's supercurls but I'm not so sure about this guy. His stache looks more like it's preparing to attack or perhaps he is using it to sense vibrations in the air that could indicate predators.
Title: Moustache News
Post by: sjlimmer on December 15, 2005, 12:10:47 am
Did we mention this (http://www.worldbeardchampionships.com/) yet?  

Also, yeah facial hair. My winter beard looks like crap so far.
Title: Moustache News
Post by: Lister on December 15, 2005, 07:50:02 am
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
So what are the rules for mustache dueling, anyhow?


You should probably consult the Moustache Fighting League Regulations. (http://www.goats.com/archive/050228.html)