The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: jay-ell on September 01, 2003, 03:57:21 am

Title: In Absentia 1 Sept 03
Post by: jay-ell on September 01, 2003, 03:57:21 am
To my minions;

Lest anyone think me inattentive [cough]jough[/cough], I wanted to let y'all know that I'll be in bed all day tomorrow.  Wednesday, it so happens, is Pedro's birthday, and all the sweet man requested was a whole day -- 24 hours -- in bed.  Hence, we'll be tucking ourselves in about five minutes from now, and I'll only be getting up long enough to cook breakfast, lunch, and dinner tomorrow.  And, presumably, we will both pee at some point.  But that's it.  Therefore, y'all are on your own.  Happy Labor Day and such.  

Your ever-faithful Den Mum,

 -- JLD

P.S.  You can bet there will be plenty of this goin' on:

(http://www.x-omega.com/jamie/fuckin.gif)
Title: In Absentia 1 Sept 03
Post by: slink on September 01, 2003, 04:15:36 am
Knew there was something better I could have chosen on the slashdot poll...

I'll avoid the obvious puns relating to tomorrows activities.
Title: In Absentia 1 Sept 03
Post by: jough on September 01, 2003, 06:51:59 am
Happy Birthday Pedro.

Go get 'im, JL.

Yes, it is wise to avoid "labor" puns on this board.  Or any puns at all.
Title: In Absentia 1 Sept 03
Post by: AlohaDawg on September 01, 2003, 09:55:33 am
Now that's a labor day I could deal with. I think I'll be trimming trees and stuff.  That sucks.

Have fun. Stick the dismount, the judges are watching.  Don't sprain anything, Pedro.