The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: pmcd9 on December 17, 2005, 09:36:18 am

Title: Duck Recipe
Post by: pmcd9 on December 17, 2005, 09:36:18 am
AD you posted a Duck Recipe somewhere around here awhile back, you know the one, with ingredients.  I wanted to find it and prepare it, but I can't find it.  Can you locate if for me please?

Thanks
~Paul
Title: Duck Recipe
Post by: Ben-San on December 17, 2005, 12:08:35 pm
Here you go. (http://achewood.plagiarist.com/viewtopic.php?p=47554#47554)
Title: Re: Duck Recipe
Post by: Golfhaus on December 17, 2005, 04:18:35 pm
Quote from: "pmcd9"
AD you posted a Duck Recipe somewhere around here awhile back, you know the one, with ingredients.


As opposed to the one that didn't?

"Take all the shit, throw it in a bowl, set it on fire."
Title: Duck Recipe
Post by: AlohaDawg on December 17, 2005, 07:34:15 pm
Yeah- as a courtesy I include the ingredients...

Value added!