The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: jough on September 02, 2003, 07:00:31 am

Title: Ray's Place - Detailin' (09-02-03)
Post by: jough on September 02, 2003, 07:00:31 am
Quote from: Ray
I’m talkin’ about guys Armor-Allin’ even the bottom surfaces of you’re A/C grates

Oh, Onstad, the shame. Tsk tsk.

It should be "your."

Column (http://www.achewood.com/raysplace.php?date=09022003&allnav=1).
Title: Detailin' - 2 September
Post by: V-Adore on September 02, 2003, 02:50:04 pm
I think this column proves the old adage that every conversation on the Internet eventually descends into people talking about their cats. In retrospect, it's pretty incredible that an advice column by a talking cat lasted this long relatively cat-free.

Also, I want the Calvin-peeing-on-Anastasio-Samoza decal.
Title: Detailin' - 2 September
Post by: jay-ell on September 02, 2003, 03:15:02 pm
I don't know.  I read on the can.
Title: Detailin' - 2 September
Post by: PinkStainlessTail on September 02, 2003, 04:53:38 pm
Shorter and punchier. This is my favorite Ray column to date.
Title: Detailin' - 2 September
Post by: CortJstr on September 02, 2003, 04:54:54 pm
At work a lot of guys seem to be ashamed of walking into the bathroom with a book or the paper or something so cell phone games have become the new time-passers there. But given the choice I'll take Uncle John's Bathroom Reader over Snake any day.
Title: Detailin' - 2 September
Post by: misterhaan on September 02, 2003, 06:03:39 pm
for me, it's gameboy with tetris.  with more practice, i may be able to see the shuttle launch every time!

i do find however, that reading / playing games tends to keep me sitting there longer than i would be if i was just concentrating on the business at hand.  not that it takes longer to finish, i just tend to get distracted by tetris or a book or whatever it may be.
Title: Scottish folds
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on September 02, 2003, 06:08:36 pm
"Don’t you mean 'fwuck wou?' Ha ha! That’s the first thing that came to mind. See you bitches later."


BWAH!  I'm glad I have an office, because if I was in a cubicle farm all my neighbors would have wondered what was going on.
Title: Detailin' - 2 September
Post by: jay-ell on September 02, 2003, 06:15:03 pm
Quote from: "Asherdan"
I should have asked you before I sent that question over.


Yes.  ALWAYS.
Title: Detailin' - 2 September
Post by: AugustWest on September 02, 2003, 06:16:01 pm
For office reading in the can, I have books downloaded onto my PDA.  It's always in my pocket anyway, so I can enjoy great literature on the boss's dime while I make pickles.
Title: Detailin' - 2 September
Post by: side_show on September 03, 2003, 05:24:40 am
Best Ray's Place ever!
Title: Hmmm
Post by: MrH on September 03, 2003, 05:28:41 am
With a balanced and fiber rich diet pooping should be a fairly quick and painless transaction.  I am usually too busy getting the job done to read.  I have trouble eating w/out reading, though.  That's pretty close.

PS the prostate is sooo awesome.  Oh god bless pooping + the prostate, god bless
Title: Detailin' - 2 September
Post by: AlohaDawg on September 03, 2003, 05:35:30 am
Oh for God's sake I really, really don't need to have one of the standard big three topics at Shady Acres become a thread of it's own here:

1) who died today
2) what medicine am I taking
3) the volume, consistency, smell, frequency and general mood of my stool.
3a) Prostate? what prostate? that was years ago...

I follow my dad's advice. Shit and get off the pot.