The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: misterqueue on December 26, 2005, 01:38:58 pm
-
You know, call me a cynic but when the comic becomes a straight-up ad.. well dammit...
Ah well.. day after xmas, new baby and all that...
is forgiven [/Vlad]
-
Hey, you know there's someone out there who, up until now, thought that Achewood was created by magic gnomes laboring deep within the earth. Today, they are enlightened.
-
Onstad + Achewood + ? = Profit!
-
Hey, you know there's someone out there who, up until now, thought that Achewood was created by magic gnomes laboring deep within the earth. Today, they are enlightened.
onstad enlightens: the gnomes labour on the surface instead.
UNDENIABLE PROOF (http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/2550/comic1qs.jpg)
-
I LOVE YOU, MAGIC GNOMES.
-
High - five!
-
I will admit I went too far.
-
I will admit I went too far.
You're getting a tiny can of Dr Pepper anyway. Sometimes too far is just far enough.
-
Pictures of the place where the magic is created whilst Onstad has a baby: terrific
Pictures of the place where the manufactured goods are assembled: not so much