The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: wombat on December 27, 2005, 03:44:48 pm

Title: Dec 27 2005 - Hella amount of rubber bands
Post by: wombat on December 27, 2005, 03:44:48 pm
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=12272005 (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=12272005)

I guess these each get a new thread?
Title: Re: Dec 27 2005 - Hella amount of rubber bands
Post by: misterqueue on December 27, 2005, 03:51:43 pm
Why not?  There's SO MUCH to be said about em!

....


*cough*


Well at least I now know why the geometry of those shelves (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=12212005) seemed so odd.
Title: Re: Dec 27 2005 - Hella amount of rubber bands
Post by: V-Adore on December 27, 2005, 04:11:40 pm
Holy crap, look at that spreadsheet. So many columns!

...


I got nothin'.
Title: Re: Dec 27 2005 - Hella amount of rubber bands
Post by: jough on December 27, 2005, 05:17:58 pm
Hey, you people get a photo of Mr. Onstad in that one and no one even notices?

WTF?

Also, the dude goes on vacation in style.  I mean, he could show reruns or just the last strip, but no, you're getting a photocollage and all you do is bitch^3.
Title: Re: Dec 27 2005 - Hella amount of rubber bands
Post by: sjlimmer on December 27, 2005, 05:32:10 pm
In my mind, I pictured that sketch of Beef as a life-sized cardboard cutout, standing watch over the shipping operations.  I probably need more coffee....
Title: Re: Dec 27 2005 - Hella amount of rubber bands
Post by: AlohaDawg on December 27, 2005, 06:20:44 pm
I don't know how to ask this in a polite/delicate way...

Is that ultrasound photoshopped?
Title: Re: Dec 27 2005 - Hella amount of rubber bands
Post by: robot_god on December 27, 2005, 07:41:22 pm
Whenever Onstad shows you his pictures, it is hell of creepy.

If feel like if I go to sleep, he will come.  He knows.
Title: Re: Dec 27 2005 - Hella amount of rubber bands
Post by: wombat on December 27, 2005, 09:20:09 pm
Why not?  There's SO MUCH to be said about em!

Perhaps we should consider it a challenge.
Title: Re: Dec 27 2005 - Hella amount of rubber bands
Post by: V-Adore on December 27, 2005, 11:53:06 pm
That Beef sketch would be the raddest cardboard cutout ever.

And yes, this is cooler than most filler strip series concepts, but still, there's only so much to talk about. "Oh, man, get a load of that box of shirts!"
Title: Re: Dec 27 2005 - Hella amount of rubber bands
Post by: Suckin_Dick on December 28, 2005, 04:24:37 am
ew, he uses windows....

we can't be friends anymore.

Title: Re: Dec 27 2005 - Hella amount of rubber bands
Post by: CortJstr on December 28, 2005, 01:57:32 pm
ew, he uses windows....

we can't be friends anymore.

IRP, is that you?