The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: The Wonderous Me on September 02, 2003, 03:22:20 pm

Title: Happy 1 month!!
Post by: The Wonderous Me on September 02, 2003, 03:22:20 pm
1 Month since the demise of the Dumbrella board, and I say.... eh.. more fun over here and less crap!
Title: Happy 1 month!!
Post by: jay-ell on September 02, 2003, 03:23:05 pm
Also, happy 100 members!  Woo!
Title: Happy 1 month!!
Post by: jough on September 02, 2003, 04:49:59 pm
Yes, I forgot all about the anniversary on the 1st.

Nearly 3000 posts - which averages out to about 100 posts a day.  Not too much shab there, people.
Title: Happy 1 month!!
Post by: The Wonderous Me on September 02, 2003, 05:15:36 pm
Quote from: "jough"
Yes, I forgot all about the anniversary on the 1st.

Nearly 3000 posts - which averages out to about 100 posts a day.  Not too much shab there, people.


Are we experiencing a shab deficit? I could loan out some spare shab I've got.
Title: Happy 1 month!!
Post by: jough on September 02, 2003, 05:22:51 pm
No, the less shab the better.  You don't want things getting *too* shabby.
Title: Happy 1 month!!
Post by: AlohaDawg on September 02, 2003, 07:59:42 pm
We already have a Schabe, anyhow. That sounds like a trendy Euro-shab kind of thing, so more is not needed.