The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: theinevitable on December 29, 2005, 03:05:06 am
-
this was a pretty bad idea for a topic.
-
Well, this is sort of Zen. Let's see where it goes, eh?
-
Is there any reason to suspect the result will be different than it was two weeks ago? (http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,2354.0.html)
-
According to board policy this thread must be locked.
~Paul
-
According to board policy this thread must be locked.
~Paul
Fair enough.
-
Ironically, this is the oldest topic that isn't locked.
-
i cannot for the life of me remember what the original post was about. it had a definite purpose, but then I chickened out.
-
om shanti shanti om
-
I liked the album.
-
Remember the time Fonzie won the dance competition? he could have just stopped, but no, danced for days and still had the energy for that big finale. what a guy.
-
Scene 1
Son: Mum?
Mother: Yes?
Son: Mum... I've just... I've had enough...
Mother: What's that?
Son: Oh. Nevermind.
Mother: What about meatloaf for dinner tonight?
Scene 2:
Child 1: And that cloud looks like a puppy.
Child 2: That one looks like a noose.
Child 1: A what?
Child 2: A noose.
Child 1: What's a noose?
Child 2: It's a... it's... something they use for lynching.
Child 1: What's lynching?
Child 2: Nevermind.
Child 1: No. Tell me.
Child 2: No. I mean... I don't know.
Child 1: You don't know?
Child 2: No.
Child 1: Okay.
Scene 3
Wife: Honey, could you... what... what are you doing in here?
Husband: Nevermind.
Wife: What are you doing? What are you doing?!
Husband: I said "nevermind!"
Wife: Honey?
Husband: Just go up stairs.
Wife: I'm calling your mother. (exits)
Husband: (sighs, under breath:) I said... I said. Nevermind.
-
claps...
-
3-act summation of the human condition, seemingly tossed off as a lark in response to a pointless message-board thread.
How in the fuck do you do that?
This post is the answer I should give, when my mother asks me why I don't write more, given I have an English degree.
It's a good thing I am beautiful, or I'd be really depressed.
-
Aw, shucks. Thanks!
I'm trying to take a month off from playwriting, but it's really hard to shut that part of me off. I've been thinking of returning to writing poetry, which would be nice to return to after 5+ years.
The word "nevermind" is very interesting in and of itself.
-
i went to post to this last ight but couldn't figure out exactly what I wanted to say, Nabrush basically sums it up.