The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: The Wonderous Me on August 01, 2003, 06:54:07 pm

Title: BUT WHO PUT THE HAIR IN THE NACHOS? (08-01-03)
Post by: The Wonderous Me on August 01, 2003, 06:54:07 pm
Maybe it's just me, but today's comic is what I've been looking for in a long time. The unexpected!!  :lol:

Strip (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=08012003).
Title: BUT WHO PUT THE HAIR IN THE NACHOS? (08-01-03)
Post by: jough on August 04, 2003, 02:48:13 pm
I love Beef's t-shirt collection, but I think everyone was hoping to find out about Friday's alt-text.

I think it was Lyle.
Title: BUT WHO PUT THE HAIR IN THE NACHOS?
Post by: CortJstr on August 04, 2003, 03:14:05 pm
It think it was another cry for help from Beef. Like when he served the soggy chimichangas.
Title: BUT WHO PUT THE HAIR IN THE NACHOS?
Post by: jay-ell on August 04, 2003, 04:35:48 pm
Quote from: "Asherdan"

I'm surprised Ray could not visually identify the hair donator by texture and coloration.


I hate -- really hate -- to be the one to point this out, but:

all pubes look alike.
Title: BUT WHO PUT THE HAIR IN THE NACHOS?
Post by: AugustWest on August 04, 2003, 04:46:15 pm
Wow, you must have some really vast experience in pubes to make that kinda statement.  Woooooo!
Title: BUT WHO PUT THE HAIR IN THE NACHOS?
Post by: jough on August 04, 2003, 04:48:36 pm
Wow, JLD, your mind must totally be in the gutter.  

The strip never said anything about pubes.  Just "hair."  

One would think they'd be able to identify if the hair was from a lion, tiger, or bear, at least.

Oh my!
Title: BUT WHO PUT THE HAIR IN THE NACHOS?
Post by: jay-ell on August 04, 2003, 05:06:31 pm
Quote from: "jough"
Wow, JLD, your mind must totally be in the gutter.  


Whatever, "Poppin' Fresh."  Sheesh.  :lol:

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Wow, you must have some really vast experience in pubes to make that kinda statement. Woooooo!


My family is of Eastern European descent.  My husband is half German, half Hispanic*.  

We're furry.  

*He was born with hair on his shoulders.  His shoulders!  Our kids are going to pop out looking like monkeys, that's all there is to it.  
Title: BUT WHO PUT THE HAIR IN THE NACHOS?
Post by: AugustWest on August 04, 2003, 05:36:20 pm
Well, good luck to little Hans-Jesus Dunstonovich if and when he ever gets here.
Title: BUT WHO PUT THE HAIR IN THE NACHOS?
Post by: jay-ell on August 04, 2003, 07:02:38 pm
Juan Paco Siegfried Dunstonovski

Juanita if a girl.

I think angry, teen Phillipe put the hair in Ray's nachos.
Title: BUT WHO PUT THE HAIR IN THE NACHOS?
Post by: Nabubrush on August 05, 2003, 01:52:24 am
God help me . . . .

All pubes do not look alike.
Title: BUT WHO PUT THE HAIR IN THE NACHOS?
Post by: Vinz Clortho on August 05, 2003, 02:05:27 am
I roomed with two guys who were exceptionally hairy and wore big beards, plus their hair (on their heads) was very curly and black.  The soap looked like a hampster, prickly black tumbleweeds rolled through the living room and often I would find pube-like hairs on the wall at eye level. People in conversation would sometimes pause to pick a short-and-curly off my shirt.

JL, purchase a very strong vacuum when you are a mother, because yours will put these guys to shame.
Title: BUT WHO PUT THE HAIR IN THE NACHOS?
Post by: jay-ell on August 05, 2003, 02:24:54 am
Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
God help me . . . .

All pubes do not look alike.


Okay.  Most?
Title: BUT WHO PUT THE HAIR IN THE NACHOS?
Post by: Nabubrush on August 05, 2003, 02:27:29 am
I will agree that there is less variety than in other types of hair. And I'll go ahead and leave it at that, to keep this from becoming . . . Dumbrellesque.
Title: BUT WHO PUT THE HAIR IN THE NACHOS?
Post by: jay-ell on August 05, 2003, 02:31:10 am
The depth of my appreciation cannot be expressed.  

Also, I know what you mean.