The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: jay-ell on September 02, 2003, 05:34:55 pm

Title: Message Board Love-Fest!
Post by: jay-ell on September 02, 2003, 05:34:55 pm
I love my message board today.
Title: Message Board Love-Fest!
Post by: slink on September 02, 2003, 06:33:23 pm
I always love the Board! But then I have little else to love right now...
Title: Message Board Love-Fest!
Post by: jough on September 02, 2003, 06:50:13 pm
Smooches and handshakes (depending on gender) all around.  

In lieu of handshakes, males on the board may opt for a "high five."

The ladies have the option of smooches or a full body oil massage.
Title: Message Board Love-Fest!
Post by: jay-ell on September 02, 2003, 06:52:49 pm
I would prefer cunnilingus

........but only from Pedro

...........................of course
Title: Message Board Love-Fest!
Post by: AlohaDawg on September 02, 2003, 07:51:36 pm
One month birthday, 100 members - And, JL-D getting a little tongue action. After spending 24 hours in bed I might add. Good Going, little love machine!

Life is good on the board today.

I wish life could be awesome at work, though.
Title: ftl
Post by: satchel on September 02, 2003, 07:58:45 pm
I feel the love.
Title: Message Board Love-Fest!
Post by: V-Adore on September 02, 2003, 07:59:57 pm
With this board, I can never be sure if "Love-Fest" refers to a Full-House-style festival of hugging and learning valuable lessons about life or whether it means full-on lick-yer-neighbor bacchanalia. But hey, whichever it is, rock on, peeps.
Title: Message Board Love-Fest!
Post by: sjlimmer on September 02, 2003, 08:29:38 pm
Quote from: "V-Adore"
"Love-Fest" refers to a Full-House-style festival of hugging and learning valuable lessons about life


Did this phrase ruin the love for anyone else?
Title: Message Board Love-Fest!
Post by: jough on September 02, 2003, 08:35:37 pm
Quote from: "sjlimmer"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
"Love-Fest" refers to a Full-House-style festival of hugging and learning valuable lessons about life


Did this phrase ruin the love for anyone else?


It would have were it not followed by this:
Quote from: "V-Adore"
it means full-on lick-yer-neighbor bacchanalia


My vote goes for the latter, but it would, wouldn't it?
Title: Message Board Love-Fest!
Post by: V-Adore on September 02, 2003, 09:07:58 pm
Quote from: "jough"

It would have were it not followed by this:
Quote from: "V-Adore"
it means full-on lick-yer-neighbor bacchanalia


My vote goes for the latter, but it would, wouldn't it?

Mine too. Really.

(Friends don't let friends do anything ever seen on Full House.)