The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: jough on January 11, 2006, 06:01:41 am

Title: Happy Birthday Carlos Del Vaca
Post by: jough on January 11, 2006, 06:01:41 am
Thanks to the Calendar, I now know it's carlosdelvaca (http://touamb.com/index.php?action=profile;u=37)'s birthday.

So happy birthday, Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Carlos Del Vaca
Post by: CortJstr on January 11, 2006, 06:57:51 am
May only good things get on the mayor today
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Carlos Del Vaca
Post by: wombat on January 11, 2006, 01:06:11 pm
Happy birthday!  May your year be full of education.

Speaking of which, what I'd like to know for my birthday is whether I can delete something from the calendar if I screw it up, because right now I'm afraid to post anything.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Carlos Del Vaca
Post by: misterqueue on January 11, 2006, 01:14:30 pm
Happy Birthday and Suchlike!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Carlos Del Vaca
Post by: acoxcae on January 11, 2006, 01:26:10 pm
Happy Birthday, and congratulations for having the foresight to be born on the exact pre-anniversary of this thread!

Seriously - all the best for your next year.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Carlos Del Vaca
Post by: side_show on January 11, 2006, 02:21:47 pm
Happy Birthday Mr. Birthday Guy.  Happy Birthday.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Carlos Del Vaca
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on January 11, 2006, 02:48:41 pm
Thanks people.  It's my birthday, and all I got was a comic strip about simulated gonads attached to cars.

Seriously, I got a check from my mom to put towards baseball tickets.  Which is completely awesome, because I was waffling as to whether we could really afford such a splurge.  w000000000000000t.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Carlos Del Vaca
Post by: AugustWest on January 11, 2006, 06:14:04 pm
... and many mooooooore.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Carlos Del Vaca
Post by: pmcd9 on January 11, 2006, 11:21:43 pm
Happy Birthday Carlos.  I hope you get everything you desire and Baseball tickets too.

~Paul
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Carlos Del Vaca
Post by: V-Adore on January 11, 2006, 11:57:57 pm
May the candles on your cake burn like cities in your wake, Carlos.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Carlos Del Vaca
Post by: Roger on January 12, 2006, 12:18:10 am
Happy birthday mr. Cow!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Carlos Del Vaca
Post by: Golfhaus on January 12, 2006, 12:36:10 am
Happy Birthday!

I tried to think of something witty that wouldn't come out smarmy, and it didn't work. So we're playing it straight instead.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Carlos Del Vaca
Post by: Hobo Frenzy on January 12, 2006, 01:46:56 am
For me this is like going with a friend to a birthday party. I don't know you well enough for my "Happy Birthday" to really mean anything to you probably plus this is late. SO I'll say it anyway, Happy Birthday, i hope this year is much better than the last even if last year was wonderful!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Carlos Del Vaca
Post by: AlohaDawg on January 12, 2006, 05:52:10 pm
Way to keep on staying alive, Carlos!