The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: AugustWest on January 14, 2006, 04:48:18 am

Title: The greatest...
Post by: AugustWest on January 14, 2006, 04:48:18 am
...Blonde joke ever. (http://weblog.burningbird.net/2006/01/12/the-joke-is/)
Title: Re: The greatest...
Post by: Choop on January 14, 2006, 04:50:32 am
LOL

Oh man that was good

hee heeeee
Title: Re: The greatest...
Post by: miles on January 14, 2006, 05:02:35 am
Oh fuck I just pissed my #####.  Love it.
Title: Re: The greatest...
Post by: jough on January 14, 2006, 06:57:41 am
It's a blonde joke meets the Chinese Fire Drill.

Mad props.
Title: Re: The greatest...
Post by: pmcd9 on January 14, 2006, 07:31:17 am
My hat is off the the inventor of this lovely joke.

~Paul
Title: Re: The greatest...
Post by: CortJstr on January 14, 2006, 04:04:15 pm
My hat is off the the inventor of this lovely joke.

How is your mother?
Title: Re: The greatest...
Post by: Bozack on January 14, 2006, 07:46:55 pm
THE ARISTOCRATS!
Title: Re: The greatest...
Post by: V-Adore on January 15, 2006, 03:23:25 am
Very much my favorite blonde joke, too.
Title: Re: The greatest...
Post by: Doc on January 19, 2006, 04:02:59 pm
Oh they went there.

And Bozack shalt have a can for his troubles.
Title: Re: The greatest...
Post by: side_show on January 19, 2006, 04:16:05 pm
Umm... am I... am I not getting something?

I get a link to a link to a link, then a link to nothing.  I kinda doubt that this is the joke...
Title: Re: The greatest...
Post by: AugustWest on January 19, 2006, 04:46:01 pm
Umm... am I... am I not getting something?


I'll tell you tomorrow.
Title: Re: The greatest...
Post by: Doc on January 19, 2006, 04:49:39 pm
I kinda doubt that this is the joke...

You are clearly new to this whole internet malarky.
Title: Re: The greatest...
Post by: AlohaDawg on January 19, 2006, 05:39:18 pm
Umm... am I... am I not getting something?

I get a link to a link to a link, then a link to nothing.  I kinda doubt that this is the joke...

Check your roots. They must be a little light.
Title: Re: The greatest...
Post by: Hobo Frenzy on January 19, 2006, 05:44:15 pm
Are you or were you ever blond side-show? Maybe you have blond in your blood? A past relative or something?

wow am I really ripping on side-show?
Title: Re: The greatest...
Post by: jough on January 19, 2006, 06:02:04 pm
I'm thinking that side_show is probably not a natural blond.
Title: Re: The greatest...
Post by: side_show on January 19, 2006, 06:49:29 pm
Yes, I am Aboriginal, so no blond roots.

I have had blond hair at one point, and red and purple and brown...