The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: AugustWest on January 14, 2006, 05:37:40 am

Title: Allow me to be the first...
Post by: AugustWest on January 14, 2006, 05:37:40 am
Happy Birthday, Paul!

May your first year in Florida be a good one.
Title: Re: Allow me to be the first...
Post by: miles on January 14, 2006, 05:42:12 am
Paul!  Happy birthday!  Maybe it's because you're so hip and full spunk (yes, spunk), but you don't seem to be 44.
Title: Re: Allow me to be the first...
Post by: AlohaDawg on January 14, 2006, 05:52:17 am
44? no shit.

Happy Birthday Paul. I Hope you are giving many Mustache Rides today.
Title: Re: Allow me to be the first...
Post by: jough on January 14, 2006, 06:52:03 am
The strange thing is that while Paul is 44 his mustachio is 57.

Happy Birthday, Oh Photogenic One.
Title: Re: Allow me to be the first...
Post by: pmcd9 on January 14, 2006, 07:42:33 am
Happy Birthday, Paul!

May your first year in Florida be a good one.

Thank You August.

I got a birthday present today that is better than a moustache ride..  All my bags are packed for Florida, I've put everything in it's place, made all the arrangements for my trip, I've said all of my goodbyes and I am ready to go.  However, at the 11th. hour a job opened up IN HOUSTON!!! and I took it.   I AIN'T GOING TO FLORIDA. Whoo, hoo.  Yeah!!!!!!

Yay Paul, it's your birthday, you don't have to leave your family and friends for 18 months.  Frickin' Awesome.

~Paul
Title: Re: Allow me to be the first...
Post by: pmcd9 on January 14, 2006, 07:44:10 am
Paul!  Happy birthday!  Maybe it's because you're so hip and full spunk (yes, spunk), but you don't seem to be 44.

I got Spunk, and I know how to use it.  Thank You Miles.

~Paul
Title: Re: Allow me to be the first...
Post by: pmcd9 on January 14, 2006, 07:48:01 am
44? no shit.

Happy Birthday Paul. I Hope you are giving many Mustache Rides today.

Thank You AD, I know the Lord will provide for me.

~Paul
Title: Re: Allow me to be the first...
Post by: pmcd9 on January 14, 2006, 07:48:53 am
The strange thing is that while Paul is 44 his mustachio is 57.

Happy Birthday, Oh Photogenic One.

Photogenic, that's the best compliment you could have given me.

Thank You Jough.

~Paul
Title: Re: Allow me to be the first...
Post by: misterqueue on January 14, 2006, 11:30:28 am
Paul thy name is Mustache Glory.  You take that name and you ride down to Mexico on a chariot of fire, and when you get there; tell em I said hi!

I don't know what any of that means, but Happy Birthday anyway!
Title: Re: Allow me to be the first...
Post by: wombat on January 14, 2006, 01:38:55 pm
All the best people are born in January.
Title: Re: Allow me to be the first...
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on January 14, 2006, 08:17:53 pm
All the best people are born in January.

Amen to that.  Happy birthday Paul!
Title: Re: Allow me to be the first...
Post by: acoxcae on January 14, 2006, 10:44:08 pm
Happy Birthday!  Congrats on being able to stay in Houston!  HOORAY FOR EVERYTHING!


Seriously, that's awesome - good to know you're happy on your big day - tell your moustache I said "Hi."
Title: Re: Allow me to be the first...
Post by: slink on January 15, 2006, 12:41:10 am
Awesome news. Sucks you gotta unpack, but maybe you can use it as a chance to rearrange... That's always a... Good thing...

Happy Birthday!
Title: Re: Allow me to be the first...
Post by: V-Adore on January 15, 2006, 03:25:12 am
Congrats on the lack of move, Paul, and happy birthday!
Title: Re: Allow me to be the first...
Post by: Limmo on January 15, 2006, 04:52:30 am
Wishing you nothing but happiness!
Title: Re: Allow me to be the first...
Post by: Bozack on January 15, 2006, 04:56:53 am
Happy Birthday, Internet Dad!
Title: Re: Allow me to be the first...
Post by: antioch on January 15, 2006, 07:03:14 am
Happy birthday! Get yourself a nice thick stake to celebrate! Stake a claim in birthday fun.

 Congrats on receiving jammin' news; our paths may cross at Super Happy Funland yet.
Title: Re: Allow me to be the first...
Post by: Golfhaus on January 15, 2006, 02:29:48 pm
Dude, happy cool news birthday, seriously.

I expect one hell of a birthday bash outta you involving pictures!


Yeah, where are the pictures of the drunken excess?
Title: Re: Allow me to be the first...
Post by: wombat on January 15, 2006, 02:42:13 pm
Get yourself a nice thick stake to celebrate!.

And pound it through the heart of your evil old boss!
Title: Re: Allow me to be the first...
Post by: miles on January 15, 2006, 02:43:17 pm
And pound it through the heart of your evil old boss!

Now that would be a picture.
Title: Re: Allow me to be the first...
Post by: side_show on January 15, 2006, 09:07:49 pm
Paul,

I went and got so drunk yesterday, drunker than I've gotten since I was a teen.  Oh, so drunk.  And I wondered, "why, why would I get so drunk, at a party at my workplace?"  And now the answer is clear:  your birthday, to me, is like a moon to the tides.  I drank champagne, I drank wine, I drank rum, I drank schnapps, I drank a pomegranate liquor of some sort, I drank three Bellini's, and I smoked a rum dipped cigar.  Oh, and now I pay.  I pay.
Title: Re: Allow me to be the first...
Post by: wombat on January 15, 2006, 09:21:13 pm
But did you grow a moustache?
Title: Re: Allow me to be the first...
Post by: pmcd9 on January 15, 2006, 09:23:41 pm
Paul thy name is Mustache Glory.  You take that name and you ride down to Mexico on a chariot of fire, and when you get there; tell em I said hi!

I don't know what any of that means, but Happy Birthday anyway!

I don't know what that means either, but I like it.  Thanks Mr. Online.

~Paul
Title: Re: Allow me to be the first...
Post by: pmcd9 on January 15, 2006, 09:24:24 pm
All the best people are born in January.

That's right, You, Me, and Elvis.

~Paul
Title: Re: Allow me to be the first...
Post by: pmcd9 on January 15, 2006, 09:25:45 pm
Amen to that.  Happy birthday Paul!

You, Me, Elvis, and Wombat.  Amen to the best people born in January.

~Paul
Title: Re: Allow me to be the first...
Post by: pmcd9 on January 15, 2006, 09:27:12 pm
Happy Birthday!  Congrats on being able to stay in Houston!  HOORAY FOR EVERYTHING!


Seriously, that's awesome - good to know you're happy on your big day - tell your moustache I said "Hi."

I'm still not quite sure I believe it.  Hooray for everything.  My moustache say's 'sup.

thank A Cox

~Paul
Title: Re: Allow me to be the first...
Post by: pmcd9 on January 15, 2006, 09:29:17 pm
Awesome news. Sucks you gotta unpack, but maybe you can use it as a chance to rearrange... That's always a... Good thing...

Happy Birthday!

I didn't have that much to pack.  I was only taking my clothes basically.  That's why I bought the i-pod so I wouldn't have to lug 2000+ cd's with me.

Everything else was staying here, now I am too.

~Paul
Title: Re: Allow me to be the first...
Post by: pmcd9 on January 15, 2006, 09:30:01 pm
Congrats on the lack of move, Paul, and happy birthday!

Thanks V.  It's great to be not moving.

~Paul
Title: Re: Allow me to be the first...
Post by: pmcd9 on January 15, 2006, 09:31:27 pm
Wishing you nothing but happiness!

Thanks Limmo.

~Paul
Title: Re: Allow me to be the first...
Post by: pmcd9 on January 15, 2006, 09:32:22 pm
Happy Birthday, Internet Dad!

You're welcome internet Son.

~Paul
Title: Re: Allow me to be the first...
Post by: pmcd9 on January 15, 2006, 09:37:52 pm
Dude, happy cool news birthday, seriously.

I expect one hell of a birthday bash outta you involving pictures!


Well I told you I was off my game by being out of town so much this past month.  I did post This picture (http://www.paulmcrae.com/FEATURES/GAP/IMAGES/1024/DSCN10680-E-1024.jpg) from the SURPRISE Going Away/Birthday Party that my friends threw for me.

Thanks for the Birthday wishes.

~Paul
Title: Re: Allow me to be the first...
Post by: pmcd9 on January 15, 2006, 09:41:26 pm
Happy birthday! Get yourself a nice thick stake to celebrate! Stake a claim in birthday fun.

 Congrats on receiving jammin' news; our paths may cross at Super Happy Funland yet.

Yes, SHFL.  And afterwards you and your band can come back to my place for continued partying.

Hella wakin' up the neighbors at 4:30 am with the flame thrower.

One thick steake coming up.

How did your gig go btw?

~Paul

Title: Re: Allow me to be the first...
Post by: pmcd9 on January 15, 2006, 09:42:02 pm
Yeah, where are the pictures of the drunken excess?

Some things even I won't photograph.

~Paul
Title: Re: Allow me to be the first...
Post by: pmcd9 on January 15, 2006, 09:42:44 pm
And pound it through the heart of your evil old boss!

I'm content with the fact that i'll never have to see that fucker again.

~Paul
Title: Re: Allow me to be the first...
Post by: pmcd9 on January 15, 2006, 09:44:37 pm
Paul,

I went and got so drunk yesterday, drunker than I've gotten since I was a teen.  Oh, so drunk.  And I wondered, "why, why would I get so drunk, at a party at my workplace?"  And now the answer is clear:  your birthday, to me, is like a moon to the tides.  I drank champagne, I drank wine, I drank rum, I drank schnapps, I drank a pomegranate liquor of some sort, I drank three Bellini's, and I smoked a rum dipped cigar.  Oh, and now I pay.  I pay.

And I didn't drink anything.

~Paul
Title: Re: Allow me to be the first...
Post by: misterqueue on January 15, 2006, 10:03:59 pm
I don't know what that means either, but I like it.  Thanks Mr. Online.

~Paul

Woah.. Mr. Online sounds... official.

I hope I can live up to that name.
Title: Re: Allow me to be the first...
Post by: CortJstr on January 16, 2006, 01:41:44 am
Woah.. Mr. Online sounds... official.

I hope I can live up to that name.

Any relation to Mr Onliner from AOL circa 1996?
Title: Re: Allow me to be the first...
Post by: misterqueue on January 16, 2006, 02:44:36 am
We're hoping like hell not Cort.  Hopin' like hell.
Title: Re: Allow me to be the first...
Post by: miles on January 16, 2006, 04:20:40 am
Paul's so thoughtful that he's responded to nearly every single birthday wish.  No wonder he's so well loved!