The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: Golfhaus on January 14, 2006, 04:18:25 pm

Title: Why didn't I think of that?
Post by: Golfhaus on January 14, 2006, 04:18:25 pm
On one of the blogs in the path of AW's blonde joke thread they linked to a story about The Million Dollar Homepage (http://www.milliondollarhomepage.com/index.php).

And I was struck by the fact that this idea was sitting there, waiting for some genius to come along and grab it, and I could've been that person. But no, I was too busy watching porn and drinking Jack Daniel's, and now some 21-year-old British fucker (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Million_Dollar_Homepage) is a goddamn millionaire.

Gah.
Title: Re: Why didn't I think of that?
Post by: pmcd9 on January 14, 2006, 04:33:10 pm
Thank you Alex Tew for giving advertisers a new idea.  The world is a much better place now thanks to you.

I hope you choke on your million dollars.

~Paul
Title: Re: Why didn't I think of that?
Post by: Turbo Ninja on January 23, 2006, 09:59:50 pm
He's been hacked.  I guess he could just add another row of pixels to cover the ransom, right?

http://www.cnn.com/2006/TECH/internet/01/19/student.homepage.hack.ap/ (http://www.cnn.com/2006/TECH/internet/01/19/student.homepage.hack.ap/)