The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => 2005 Touambies => Topic started by: AlohaDawg on January 17, 2006, 02:00:41 am

Title: Award Presentation Thread: TOUAMB Worst N00b for 2005
Post by: AlohaDawg on January 17, 2006, 02:00:41 am
Based on the nominations, this one probably won't be close. But it it's TOTALLY worth looking back at THA SUGAH RAIN's reign of silliness in 2005.
Title: Re: Award Presentation Thread: TOUAMB Worst N00b for 2005
Post by: pmcd9 on February 13, 2006, 02:02:00 am
Thank you Cort, and Thank you Education...

To present the award for Wors Noob of 2005 we turn to, well we don't turn at all, it is I.  And I think we all know this one is a no brainer.  The winner is Tha Sugah Rain.  Alright Sugah...

Tha Sugah Rain couldn't join us tonight so I will be accepting on his behalf...

Here is a prepared statement by Sugah...

"Ahm ovahwheled, really and truely ah ahm.  I nevah thought I would actually win in such a crowded catagory.  It's too much for my
poor heart to beah.  I believe ah've got tha vapors.  *Ker plunk*"

~Paul
Title: Re: Award Presentation Thread: TOUAMB Worst N00b for 2005
Post by: AugustWest on February 13, 2006, 02:02:51 am
/leaps to his feet, applauding wildly!