The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: misterqueue on January 19, 2006, 12:07:51 am

Title: Okay Folks
Post by: misterqueue on January 19, 2006, 12:07:51 am
I'm about to share something with you, because you really are all fine and wonderful people.  Except for you, you know who YOU are.

Anyway, a couple years back one of my favorite sites disappeared but they just recently relaunched with all their amusing content here (http://www.magicbutter.com).

If you do not laugh even once at Internet: The Animated Series, then I will personally come over and make you free dinner to make up for it.  (Note: Dinner may actually be intangible as plane tickets are not materialized out of free air.  Offer void on terra firma.)

Truly, I hope you fine people enjoy.*


*Except you, I'm watching you.  You know who you are.  I'm going to pop out your eyes and piss in the holes.
Title: Re: Okay Folks
Post by: V-Adore on January 19, 2006, 12:09:31 am
Er, all I'm getting is a 404 after the splash page. Is my Flash not sufficiently bleeding-edge?
Title: Re: Okay Folks
Post by: misterqueue on January 19, 2006, 12:11:10 am
Apparently not, the link works for me.  Either that or they blocked it if you're at work.


(Also, I recommend Porkchops on that site as well.  Amusement!)
Title: Re: Okay Folks
Post by: AlohaDawg on January 19, 2006, 12:11:32 am
Worked for me...
Title: Re: Okay Folks
Post by: jough on January 19, 2006, 12:32:07 am
Maybe our definition of "humour" differs, but man, there is nothing funny about the Internet cartoon.
Title: Re: Okay Folks
Post by: misterqueue on January 19, 2006, 12:34:38 am
Nevermind, I appologize for failing to amuse you Jough.  We can't all be the Danny Diamond of links.
Title: Re: Okay Folks
Post by: CortJstr on January 19, 2006, 01:43:21 am
Um. Okay then.

How about More Than Meets the Eye (http://www.bandwidththeater.com/morethan.html).
Title: Re: Okay Folks
Post by: misterqueue on January 19, 2006, 01:48:43 am
I like that one too.  The "FILTHY GOPHERS!" line gets me every time.

See also the one about the beholder statue.  Top Notch.
Title: Re: Okay Folks
Post by: V-Adore on January 19, 2006, 02:22:50 am
Remember, God never gives us more depleted uranium than we can carry.
Title: Re: Okay Folks
Post by: misterqueue on January 19, 2006, 02:40:05 am
Remember, God never gives us more depleted uranium than we can carry.

Is that what you want V?  A shitting jesus?
Title: Re: Okay Folks
Post by: side_show on January 19, 2006, 02:45:11 am
Well... I'm not sure what to make of that link mister.  It might take a few days for me to decide how I feel about Waginas and such...
Title: Re: Okay Folks
Post by: misterqueue on January 19, 2006, 02:50:54 am
You know smells (if I may address you as such).  Your's is the most cutting, as I had such high hopes....   <p>

so. high.<p>

*sheds a single tear and looks off all important like*
Title: Re: Okay Folks
Post by: AugustWest on January 19, 2006, 02:58:50 am
Er, all I'm getting is a 404 after the splash page. Is my Flash not sufficiently bleeding-edge?

Me too.  Or is this like the blond joke?
Title: Re: Okay Folks
Post by: misterqueue on January 19, 2006, 03:01:28 am
Me too.  Or is this like the blond joke?

I assure you, it is real sir.  And it is nothing short of a revolution.

(an almost 8 year old revolution that's come back from the dead but still)
Title: Re: Okay Folks
Post by: CortJstr on January 19, 2006, 04:19:12 am
This reminds me. I've been meaning to work the phrase "godless couchfuck" into my regular vocabulary but keep forgetting. I need to get on that.
Title: Re: Okay Folks
Post by: AugustWest on January 19, 2006, 04:55:54 am
I assure you, it is real sir.  And it is nothing short of a revolution.

(an almost 8 year old revolution that's come back from the dead but still)

OK, It finally worked for me.

I, uh, dunno.

It's definitely weird, which is a good thing.  The art's interesting.  Is it funny?  I'm not sure.  Most of the time I can't understand what they're fuck*ng saying.

"Beef Chex" did crack me up.