The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Sports & Leisure => Topic started by: robot_god on January 23, 2006, 07:21:46 am

Title: Noo
Post by: robot_god on January 23, 2006, 07:21:46 am
Oh man I just ate too much of cake.

Aw jeez I think my stomach is about bleed out my body.
Title: Re: Noo
Post by: acoxcae on January 23, 2006, 01:41:15 pm
Are you sure this is Sports and Leisure?  It seems more Wild Card to me.

Next time, remember - cake is a sticky wicket indeed.
Title: Re: Noo
Post by: wombat on January 23, 2006, 02:24:53 pm
It's food, it goes in Sports and Leisure.  Until it turns into a thread about giraffe placentas, anyway.
Title: Re: Noo
Post by: jough on January 23, 2006, 05:03:49 pm
Yeah dude, Cake is totally leisure.  You can't even have leisure without cake.
Title: Re: Noo
Post by: acoxcae on January 23, 2006, 08:00:18 pm
I beg to differ - I could have CRAZY leisure with naught but a piece of pie.

Or perhaps a tall drink.

...or a cake. DAMN!
Title: Re: Noo
Post by: Thee on January 23, 2006, 09:33:14 pm
I don't really like cake.

But I've realized


that you can't have leisure without it.  Hm.
Title: Re: Noo
Post by: pmcd9 on January 24, 2006, 12:41:21 am
Can we have a new category in next years awards, best usage of the marquee feature.  A tiny can to Thee.

~Paul
Title: Re: Noo
Post by: wombat on January 24, 2006, 01:55:09 am
I beg to differ - I could have CRAZY leisure with naught but a piece of pie.


And if you hurry you're not too late to have it on National Pie Day! (http://www.piecouncil.org/national.htm)
Title: Re: Noo
Post by: miles on January 24, 2006, 02:17:28 am
Fuck!  I gotta find me some pie before '24' starts!
Title: Re: Noo
Post by: V-Adore on January 24, 2006, 02:59:39 am
Can we have a new category in next years awards, best usage of the marquee feature.  A tiny can to Thee.

~Paul

I dunno, it's no Truck.
Title: Re: Noo
Post by: Hobo Frenzy on January 24, 2006, 04:04:52 am
Hahah, what about that backwards train that I posted up awhile ago? Or was that seen as a shit hole train?
Title: Re: Noo
Post by: pmcd9 on January 24, 2006, 04:17:31 am
You lost points for it being backwards.  But otherwise it was totally rad.  RAD!

~Paul
Title: Re: Noo
Post by: misterqueue on January 24, 2006, 12:11:36 pm
I'd just like to say that this thread caused me to make and consume part of an Angelfood Cake last night.  Then I went out to sing Sea Shanties, but that wasn't this thread's fault.*


*That's from my own psychoses.
Title: Re: Noo
Post by: AlohaDawg on January 24, 2006, 06:05:57 pm
Shanties?
Title: Re: Noo
Post by: misterqueue on January 24, 2006, 06:13:01 pm
That's what I said.  I can't help it that I have a melodious voice.  It is my curse!
Title: Re: Noo
Post by: wombat on January 24, 2006, 07:17:24 pm
That's what I said.  I can't help it that I have a melodious voice.  It is my curse!

Still is that an excuse to sing shanties?
Title: Re: Noo
Post by: jough on January 24, 2006, 08:04:46 pm
You don't need a melodious voice to sing shanties, pendejo.
Title: Re: Noo
Post by: misterqueue on January 24, 2006, 08:08:25 pm
Need no.


However, with melodious voices, not singing them is a crime.

Verily, I say, Verily.
Title: Re: Noo
Post by: acoxcae on January 24, 2006, 10:30:36 pm
I just want to italicize the word shanties again.  Just, you know, to be with the hip people.

Queue, your voice must be AWESOME.
Title: Re: Noo
Post by: misterqueue on January 24, 2006, 10:32:52 pm
Actually I'm kind of being a dick, but I have an okay voice.  Someday I will post links to singing.  However, because I'm slightly shy, I'll just give you me reading something I wrote that was remixed. (http://www.misterqueue.com/homage-pass2.mp3)
Title: Re: Noo
Post by: lprkn on February 06, 2006, 05:20:46 am
I always that the worse your voice was, the better. At least when it comes to shanties.

It also helps if you're drunk.

And wearing an eyepatch.
Title: Re: Noo
Post by: misterqueue on February 06, 2006, 11:04:11 am
Well I didn't explicitly say I WASN'T wearing an eyepatch.
Title: Re: Noo
Post by: V-Adore on February 06, 2006, 03:15:53 pm
Q, I am now picturing you as a broken man on the Halifax pier, THE LAST OF BARRETT'S PRIVATEERS.

'cause, you know, shanties and all. And an eyepatch.

Er, carry on.
Title: Re: Noo
Post by: misterqueue on February 06, 2006, 06:25:35 pm
I wish I was in Sherbrook now.

Also, I heard Cape Cod girls don't use no combs.  That may be just a rumor.

(Incidentally, I do actually have an eyepatch at my desk here at work which I don sometimes.  I may be taking all this a bit too far.)
Title: Re: Noo
Post by: wombat on February 06, 2006, 07:37:51 pm
I hear there once was a man from Nantucket.
Title: Re: Noo
Post by: arkabee on February 06, 2006, 08:40:43 pm
I hear there once was a man from Nantucket.

oh, really? ...

do tell.

Title: Re: Noo
Post by: sunnystar on February 06, 2006, 09:24:43 pm
Hooray! I love story time!
Title: Re: Noo
Post by: miles on February 07, 2006, 01:12:25 am
Who had a...D'OH!