The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: jough on September 05, 2003, 05:30:12 pm

Title: Anyone from Philly up in this beotch?
Post by: jough on September 05, 2003, 05:30:12 pm
Just wondering if anyone on here is from Philly, as I will be in the city of brotherly love tonight and willing to buy drinks for any Acheheads out there.
Title: Anyone from Philly up in this beotch?
Post by: jough on September 05, 2003, 08:41:30 pm
C'mon!  Philly represent, yo.
Title: Anyone from Philly up in this beotch?
Post by: pmcd9 on September 06, 2003, 04:45:00 am
I was once within 300 miles of Philly.  But i'm not tonight.

~Paul
Title: Anyone from Philly up in this beotch?
Post by: jough on September 06, 2003, 06:28:28 am
New York?  Washington D.C.?  Anywhere in New Jersey, Delaware, or Maryland?  They're all within 300 miles of Philly.

Anyway, you all missed a dull time.  Philly is officially *beat*.

You heard it here first.  The city is dead.  Long live its memory.
Title: Anyone from Philly up in this beotch?
Post by: pmcd9 on September 06, 2003, 07:12:06 am
I was measuring distance by Texas standard.  I was actually much closer to Philly than 300 miles while driving to Upstate NY.  I drove through the northwest corner of the state.  I was only in PA for about an hour, turnpike the whole way.

~Paul

Edit:  I was actually closer to 400 miles from Philadelphia.  I looked at a map.