The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: pmcd9 on January 17, 2006, 02:40:01 am

Title: Insidious Language Award
Post by: pmcd9 on January 17, 2006, 02:40:01 am
I don't think Achewood invented Hella or Hell of...

~Paul
Title: Insidious Language Award
Post by: CortJstr on January 17, 2006, 02:52:40 am
I don't think Achewood invented Hella or Hell of...

No, but most of us wouldn't be using it on the board/IRL if not for the strip. It's apparently a CA thing and was on an ep of South Park pre-Achewood.

Also, is there any way to italicize "Education" in the poll?
Title: Insidious Language Award
Post by: AlohaDawg on January 17, 2006, 02:54:51 am
Also, is there any way to italicize "Education" in the poll?

I'll try. That was an early one and I'm a little more down with the technology now.

Edit: Yes. Yes there is.
Title: Insidious Language Award
Post by: pmcd9 on January 17, 2006, 03:00:59 am
"Education" is one for the hall of fame.

~Paul