The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: satchel on September 05, 2003, 07:57:14 pm

Title: Penny Arcade needs more...
Post by: satchel on September 05, 2003, 07:57:14 pm
In the comic Penny Arcade (http://www.penny-arcade.com/), its writer ‘Tycho’ posts a column with every strip they make. At the end of every column he posts a quote, usually from a song (it’s probably from a song he is listening to at the time he writes his column). Today his quote at the end of his column is ‘What we need more of is science’ which I’ve never seen anywhere but in Achewood.
Title: Penny Arcade needs more...
Post by: beverly on September 05, 2003, 08:00:35 pm
he probably got the quote from one of dem songfight things.  I know he reads achewood, but I don't know how likely he would be to quote a t-shirt design.