The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: CortJstr on January 17, 2006, 02:59:14 am

Title: I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
Post by: CortJstr on January 17, 2006, 02:59:14 am
I was torn between voting for my own nom out of a sense of obligation and voting for another option that I wish I'd thought of. I went with the latter.
Title: I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
Post by: pmcd9 on January 17, 2006, 03:02:37 am
This is one of the few that my own nomination stands up for me.  In almost every other poll I was reminded of something better that I had forgotten.

~Paul
Title: I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
Post by: wombat on January 17, 2006, 03:09:48 am
I would just like to thank all of you who had enough imagination and functioning memory to actually make nominations.
Title: I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
Post by: AugustWest on January 17, 2006, 04:34:47 am
I don't remember what I nominated.  Probably Pat Paulson.
Title: I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
Post by: jough on January 17, 2006, 04:54:27 am
Aren't these two the same thing?

The Party
A Party centering on the blueness of the toilet water

Anyway, I also voted against my nomination.  Go figure.
Title: I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
Post by: miles on January 17, 2006, 06:10:42 am
I stayed with mine, although I was reminded by the other nominations that there are so many rad things in Onstad's mind I would like to witness.  No, not that, Mr. Q.  Or that.  You Sick Fuck.
Title: I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
Post by: AlohaDawg on January 17, 2006, 07:48:15 am
I think THE Party is that three day long party that occurs way back in the archives. A lot of weird stuff occurs. I'm pretty sure it's very different than the Blue Toilet Water party.
Title: I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
Post by: misterqueue on January 17, 2006, 10:26:16 am
I stayed with mine, although I was reminded by the other nominations that there are so many rad things in Onstad's mind I would like to witness.  No, not that, Mr. Q.  Or that.  You Sick Fuck.

How in the hell did you know that mine was the Sick Fuck one?  I mean...  oh... I guess it DOES make sense.
Title: I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on January 17, 2006, 01:28:31 pm
Whoever nominated "Hot bloody fat on the Mayor" is getting a boot in the ass.
Title: I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
Post by: misterqueue on January 17, 2006, 01:40:00 pm
Whoever nominated "Hot bloody fat on the Mayor" is getting a boot in the ass.


yeah... SOMEthing is wrong with that person.  Clearly.
Title: I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
Post by: V-Adore on January 17, 2006, 06:50:11 pm
I think THE Party is that three day long party that occurs way back in the archives. A lot of weird stuff occurs. I'm pretty sure it's very different than the Blue Toilet Water party.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that The Party is the first real "plot arc," the one involving Lyle beating the crap out of Lie Bot and Philippe first meeting Ultra Peanut.

Anyway, I can't quite remember what I nominated (yeah, I'm dumb), so I'll just vote appropriate-like.
Title: I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
Post by: side_show on January 18, 2006, 02:40:48 pm
Yeah, I nominated The Party, and I meant the early story arc Party, not the latter Blue Toilet Water Party.  Someone else nominated that one, they are indeed different things.

Doesn't matter - like in other categories, someone else thought up something better, so I didn't end up voting for either of the parties.